Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:36:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][Stake]zeosX⚡World First Cryptocurrency Bank⚡$5MILLION USD REWARDS!🔥🔥  (Read 44294 times)
zeosX (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 02:58:55 PM

Honestly, I dont understand what is going on in your telegram?! I told Admin that the link given to me for  registration on the site is not working, the next thing was that I was forbidden to write in the channel... Its like you want people not to trust you with this project

please do not flood the group.

Is airdrop meant for only Altcointalks memebers

nope.

create a discord platform.we are doing  discord advertisement we have a lot of member .you can contact with us.i hope it hale you https://discord.gg/vJJJZqp

sure, wait.

Your project is original and promising and will have a certain success because it is based on smart ideas.

thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lillobo

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:26:45 PM

The project seems interesting. So what are your marketing strategies? Have you planned to attend any roadshows or conferences?
zeosX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 08:30:27 PM

The project seems interesting. So what are your marketing strategies? Have you planned to attend any roadshows or conferences?

we are planning that soon. Smiley

Kgdktac

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:09:11 PM

I tell you what, this is quite setting the bar very high if it can be pulled off. A decentralized banking system that can borrow with or without collateral, with zeosX core of smart contracts and dapps. Hoping and Rooting for you.

BoxerRobert
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:03:07 AM

Hai Guys all the best for your project. How much you totally plan to collect in Hard Cap .

1) Private Sale is Finished if yes means how much you collected .
2) I never seen this much rewards any other ico project .
3) Advisor dosn't have much experience in the project .
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:45:38 AM

To participate in the private sale and need to be registered on this white list? And can it contribute any amount, or has a minimum value in private sale?
zeosX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 05:37:55 AM

I tell you what, this is quite setting the bar very high if it can be pulled off. A decentralized banking system that can borrow with or without collateral, with zeosX core of smart contracts and dapps. Hoping and Rooting for you.

thanks alot Smiley , we are just improvising the current centralized banking to a decentralized one Smiley

Hai Guys all the best for your project. How much you totally plan to collect in Hard Cap .

1) Private Sale is Finished if yes means how much you collected .
2) I never seen this much rewards any other ico project .
3) Advisor dosn't have much experience in the project .

1) private sale is not finished
2) because our cap is not small, also to maintain liquidity
3) yes, we are still finding advisors. don't worry, we will find the best advisors for this project.

Interesting project and would love to participate the bounty campaign if it is now available?

yes, bounty is still going on Smiley

To participate in the private sale and need to be registered on this white list? And can it contribute any amount, or has a minimum value in private sale?

yes, just register and u are good to go Smiley , min contribution is 0.15 ETH

kaycyrpto23

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:50:08 AM

I'm glad to see such a promising project. I think that in the near future I will see an unprecedented growth of this project, I recommend everyone to join us - this is a strong team of developers. I'm interested to be here.
kirakir

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:06:55 AM

What can you expect interest on a loan?
zeosX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 01:47:44 PM

What can you expect interest on a loan?

u can check here. https://zeosx.io/borrow_collateral and interest rate is flat 8% only without any hidden fees Smiley

Non collateral loan is only available to certain countries.

zeosX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 05:17:05 PM

What a great name for a project. Credit card designs look absolutely amazing as well, I really hope they'll look like that in reality. ZeosX seems to take security very seriously which is a definite godsend.

Very generous reward for airdrop! I think it will work well, good luck!

ZeosX is a project that can drastically change the needs of large and small businesses in banking services. ZeosX is also a significant economy of funds. There is no need to resort to the services of intermediaries and pay them for their services.
Participate In Our $3,000,000 USD Bounty Campaign and Participate In Our $2,000,000 USD Airdrops Campaign!
I see this is a project for the largest air drop and Bounty ever. It is great for those who have participated in this project. Good luck

real team , good whitepapers.

new project for human futrues.

glad being a part of this project..

Your job is remarkable and will be a great success.

thank you Smiley

i just read about the project  im interested it seems interesting and promosing!  i hope you focus about security because it's very important in banking services.

yes, we will definitely do that Smiley

2019 let's go to gether.

yes!!

zeosX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 08:48:33 PM

The project has many progressive ideas and new solutions in the field of technology. In addition to enjoying the amazing benefits of the ecosystem, members of the Zeoniteans community will also have access to several other exclusive and complimentary benefits, will be so happy to be one of the members! Zeosx is delivering big investments and opportunities for the future.

thank you for your kind words Smiley

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:12:21 PM

Are you confident that you can raise your target soft cap of $20M with the current market situation? Also, where is your company legally registered? You are aiming to be the world's first crypto bank, so it's necessary to have legal docs in place.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:25:18 PM

I'm wondering if the team members are real as there are no profile links attached to them.
I suggest please add links as your project wants to collect huge sum of money from the community.

Are you confident that you can raise your target soft cap of $20M with the current market situation? Also, where is your company legally registered? You are aiming to be the world's first crypto bank, so it's necessary to have legal docs in place.

Also, I found this statement from their whitepaper -

So what does it mean? They are not registered in any country of jurisdiction?
Potential investors - better be careful with your investments on this one.
bey85

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:27:01 AM

saya lihat ini indonesia punya, saya akan mendukung sepenuhnya proyek ini sampai selesai karena saya pun orang indonesia.. sukses Buat proyek ini, dan tetap berkereativifitas
anh60pa

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:23:31 AM

Admin, how is ICO and bonus price? I want to join ICO and referral program
congtri2056

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:15:02 AM

admin admin ICO price and how much is the bonus? I want to join the introduction program
zeosX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 04:53:04 AM

yes! we are registered in Indonesia Smiley
steps by steps.

zeosX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 05:00:12 AM

I'm wondering if the team members are real as there are no profile links attached to them.
I suggest please add links as your project wants to collect huge sum of money from the community.

Also, I found this statement from their whitepaper -

So what does it mean? They are not registered in any country of jurisdiction?
Potential investors - better be careful with your investments on this one.

firstly, please check the website, the links are all there. and we recruit brilliant team with detailed linkedIN experience also. We will be adding the links on Whitepaper.
please wait.
secondly, we are not a security token. It's not a Security Token Offering.

saya lihat ini indonesia punya, saya akan mendukung sepenuhnya proyek ini sampai selesai karena saya pun orang indonesia.. sukses Buat proyek ini, dan tetap berkereativifitas

terima kasih bnyk Smiley

zeosX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 05:13:52 AM

Admin, how is ICO and bonus price? I want to join ICO and referral program

admin admin ICO price and how much is the bonus? I want to join the introduction program

right now bonus is 1 eth = 5070 instead of usual 3900 Smiley
links are all in website Smiley
https://zeosx.io/

How do you like your ICO? I joined ICO and introduced your project

thank you Smiley

Projects need many different languages

yes, we are doing that. please wait.

yes! we are registered in Indonesia Smiley
steps by steps.
Why did you choose the Indonesia to register?
Are there significant reasons for this approach?

firstly, it's near to Singapore. we want to set up in two countries.
Secondly, We have looked into several similar ICOs who are located in similar or nearby countries and how they operate. example is pundiX, and tenX
So we will not have any legal problems.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: