Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 02:59:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining exchanges the only thing to stand against the bear market  (Read 145 times)
nuskill (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:21:13 AM

Most ICOs did not work in the last time...besides for collecting enormous amounts of money.

But there are some kind of ICOs that kept on working even in this bear market.

Mining exchanges - mine to create new tokens and more volume and also increase the token price.

I personally jump from one to the next and to the next one.

Just a few examples:
Coinbit/DEX -> 160x
Coblit -> 8x
Newbit -> 10x
Bitmax -> 10x (often changing rules, locking more supply etc...probably the worst one)

currently ongoing : baibit

So what do they all have together? Why are they working even in this bear market?

They are low hardcap, quickly out coming ICOs/exchanges (usually less than 1 month until the final launch) that create a high volume just by the system.

If anyone sees more - pls let me know.
As I will also try to keep this here up to date to always catch the best icos.

I started with 1Eth in this mining exchanges and are currently investing with over 100 Eth ...and this in the last 3 months Wink
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:02:28 PM

Mining exchanges are the worst thing to happen to the space this year, I don't think people understand the significant of the damage there are causing to the space, I don't one to name names but if there is a huge volume and can't support the price of a coin, it doesn't gives a true picture of market and most are even fake volumes. This act need to be discouraged
FerWhite

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:53:11 PM

During this bear marker it is also a good option to invest in platforms that generate passive benefits with bots that make arbitrage between exchanges.. The good thing is that these bots can generate profits regardless of whether the market goes up or down, since the bot looks for the price difference between the same coin in different exchanges, and if it finds a difference price,  it buys in the first exchange and automatically sells in the other obtaining in this way benefit. Right now there is a project that will launch the platform and the bot at the end of December. Right now they are with the beta test of the bot and you can see the first results, approximately 0.7% of daily profit that is paid in ETH. Here is the website and there you can also find their telegram channel where you can see the daily updates of the beta test: https://www.evoai.network/
dinoloverpete

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:02:16 PM

For someone who has never heard of a mining exchange before. Would you mind explaining a little bit as to what it is and how they work? I understand mining for coins and what an exchange is but...

gostop

Activity: 388
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:06:09 AM

The way to protect against a bear market is simple. Do not take any coins. Protecting the original funds is the safest way, because when the market starts to rebound, you can buy coins at a better price. Therefore, the principal is the most important.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: