Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:38:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DASH: may fall down $15?  (Read 659 times)
Helena Ruben (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:11:52 PM

Do you think Dash may fall down 15$ ?
I also don't want to believe. But the support in 43$ is weak for hold us from this terrible crash. And from 15$ to 43$ we do not have any supply and demand zone. Remember that it has lost more than 90 percent of its value from the highs of December last year.

Will wait the signal in 43$, if the price break down so we may see Dash at 15$ in bottom of cycle. Hope not.

Opinions?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IlVeroNico

Activity: 621
Merit: 214

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:53:14 PM

Majority of altcoins retraced 80/90% from ATH, basically nobody knows when the carnage will stop unfortunately

mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:59:08 PM

I don't think people do care about the prices of these tokens dropping again, it is just that I pity those selling at these ridiculous prices, we both know that most of these value comes from speculations and it seems the both is not near, If Dash hit $15 then Ethereum at $30 shouldn't surprise most people.
KyberJaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:16:06 PM

I think that the price of DASH can be reduced to 30 dollars. most likely it will turn out. in any case, you have to wait and believe in growth

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:12:11 PM

$15 sounds a bit far-fetched, we're talking about a 75% decrease of the current price which is around $60. If Dash were to go to those low levels then it could very well be the end of this coin as many people will start dumping it before it's too late and chances of recovery would be extremely low. I honestly don't see Dash going below $40 or $30, even in this bear market. So, no, I don't think it'll touch the $15 mark.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Farahtenan

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:21:13 PM

Your prediction seems to make it decrease, the Dash does decrease and most of the coins do decrease, this makes the holder sluggish. But this is the risk faced, a market that is not friendly and many investors are tired of losses. Dash is still safe with its value and hopes the downward movement can stop and go back up.
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

simply getting the job done

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:38:40 PM

DASH has always been known as a coin with very fast transaction processing, there were rumors that even bitcoin developers were involved in the creation of the coin. The fall in price is due to the correction and to whom the level of the coin will fall exactly no one knows. Personally I not believe that she can become cost 15 $

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:56:14 PM

I also don't want to believe. But the support in 43$ is weak for hold us from this terrible crash. And from 15$ to 43$ we do not have any supply and demand zone. Remember that it has lost more than 90 percent of its value from the highs of December last year.

Will wait the signal in 43$, if the price break down so we may see Dash at 15$ in bottom of cycle. Hope not.

Opinions?
I am just pitying those that invested in some of those coins that has fall below expected price.  Dash was one of the Best coins last year and seriously I am surprised to see dash at the current price.  Some times I do asked myself why cryptocurrencies market and some coins has gone down like this! I think cryptocurrencies will take some long time before we began to see any serious upwards movement that we see last year. 
Your prediction seems to make it decrease, the Dash does decrease and most of the coins do decrease, this makes the holder sluggish. But this is the risk faced, a market that is not friendly and many investors are tired of losses. Dash is still safe with its value and hopes the downward movement can stop and go back up.
Actually dash falling to $15 is very possible and I did not doubt op at all.  With the way things are going I did not think bitcoin and most of the cryptocurrencies are at the bottom yet and we have to look into future for bottom.
Crypto_Samuel

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:30:53 PM

DASH has created a unique interface for the token to be used for off-line transactions. The vital link between in the use of any cryptocurrency is the bridge between offline and online world. Many cryptocurrencies have not found any off-line takers. So, to me it seems that inherent value of the project itself should help the coin to stay above 15$ price range. At least that is what I see logical thing to happen, though with cryptos we are always basically guessing.
Helena Ruben (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:35:35 PM

I don't think people do care about the prices of these tokens dropping again, it is just that I pity those selling at these ridiculous prices, we both know that most of these value comes from speculations and it seems the both is not near, If Dash hit $15 then Ethereum at $30 shouldn't surprise most people.

well, we are all aware that ETH is about to hit two digits, so then most of ALTS going after.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:23:09 AM

I think that one cannot estimate the future price of DASH solely from the point of view of technical analysis, because DASH has a strong community that develops it. For example, in Venezuela, some retailers have already integrated DASH, and this may have a positive effect on demand and the price of DASH may grow faster than other coins.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:59:27 PM

well it could be fall down to $15 if bitcoin is dumping again you know all altcoins rely to the price of bitcoin, hopefully the market will not fall down again this month.

ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:50:22 PM

The problem with DASH is that there isn't much demand for it, and there was an 'apparent' huge premine at the start which the founder denies so the distribution of DASH is likely to be very poor. I'd go with ZEC instead as it got listed on coinbase and gemini

qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:03:11 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2018, 02:55:44 PM by qwizzie

The problem with DASH is that there isn't much demand for it, and there was an 'apparent' huge premine at the start which the founder denies so the distribution of DASH is likely to be very poor. I'd go with ZEC instead as it got listed on coinbase and gemini

Dash was never premined, nor did the founder ever denied the problems at start. Pls stop spreading lies.

Links :

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/the-birth-of-darkcoin.162/
https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/OC/pages/19759164/Dash+Instamine+Issue+Clarification

Because of the instamine, the huge selloff that immediately followed by early miners, the pumps and dumps between 2014-2018, Dash has become one of the most distributed and decentralized projects.

Link : https://arewedecentralizedyet.com/

And just because a coin got added to Coinbase is a poor argument to choose that coin, specially when you see what kind of coins they are adding these days on Coinbase

Link : https://blog.coinbase.com/coinbase-continues-to-explore-support-for-new-digital-assets-92ba4ab7f465

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:09:13 PM

if any remembers how much dash was before the bull run, its likely https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/dash#panel
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 02:27:27 PM

well it could be fall down to $15 if bitcoin is dumping again you know all altcoins rely to the price of bitcoin, hopefully the market will not fall down again this month.

Yes, there's high possibility for DASH to dump in price before the end of this year because the crypto market is yet to reach the bottom price but DASH will definitely not dump to the $15 price range even when bitcoin dump again because DASH is among one of the most used altcoin around the world.

thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:37:04 PM

Opinions?

It all depends on what will happen to the price of Bitcoin, if it stays above $3000, I think that the price of DASH will also stay above $43.
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:46:16 PM

Yes, there's high possibility for DASH to dump in price before the end of this year because the crypto market is yet to reach the bottom price but DASH will definitely not dump to the $15 price range even when bitcoin dump again because DASH is among one of the most used altcoin around the world.

I agree there is still a chance that Dash could fall in fiat value, as Dash like most altcoins is totally depending on Bitcoin's price movements. But looking at Dash longterm price movement in btc value, i think Dash hit bottom at 0.01764925.

Monthly Interval Chart of Dash on Poloniex

Note : Just disregard volume, most of the Dash volume takes place on other exchanges. But Poloniex does provide better longterm chart view thanks to its long history with Dash.
          MACD is particularly interesting in this longterm chart, as it could indicate a trend reversal.    

If Bitcoin does not dump below $3000, i think that Dash will make a slow but steady move upwards and i suspect that 2019 will be a lot more friendly to Dash then 2018.
But it will take many many months for Dash (or for any altcoin) to have this severe bearmarket completely processed.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
sarfield

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:02:59 PM

Indeed, every exchange will have a different volume, so Dash is able to have good value in Poloniex, good for Dash and this will be interesting to be able to follow its development.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
r95222

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:05:54 PM

Opinions?
Yes, in despite of  South America Dash wide expansion and every day news about it I'm really sad from coin. A year ago Dash grew up without any BTC correlation. And today this correlation becomes so strong again. That's why I'll not surprised if Dash will $10-15. Will buy more but sad
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: