Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:01:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️[ANN][LAST DAY]Cryptofy - Free Music For Everyone [Livecoin ICO]⭐️  (Read 1107 times)
hanafizoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:48:41 PM

I introduced Cryptofy to friends or family for investment, some of them were very interested in the Cryptofy concept. because it is very promising to get a big profit.
hanafizoon

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:23:24 AM

hello manager, the Cryptofy bounty will look even more interesting if Facebook and Twitter are the latest news updates,
hanafizoon

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:21:45 AM

Great company with a great project. An excellent project, if the developer will adhere to the roadmap, then investors will succeed and profit.
hanafizoon

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:43:28 AM

actual so serious technology in crypto world! My recommendation to participate today. An excellent chance for participate! I'm waiting for results from this clever project team!
hanafizoon

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:18:45 AM

Very interesting project, support this project with a great idea from the great team, recomended for all investor to join this project. This will be successfull project.
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:04:03 PM

is this project has any relation with spotify at all?  Huh
When i saw the logo , all i can think is spotify logo and change it from green background to orange background  Grin

I think it has no relation with spotify, because on cryptofy there is a big different compare to spotify. Those difference was that in cryptofy you can earn while uploading a new song then aside from it the more you refer it to your friends to subscribe in cryptofy you can also have a chance to earn more while on spotify is not.

cryptoblazter

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:16:12 PM

I think this is a project that has a good innovation with this project.Offer to take part in ICO! This will help to make a lot of money. I recommend everyone to pay attention to this team. Very interesting project the team has many plans, this company is definitely waiting for great success, I advise everyone to consider this company for themselves.
Yes brother I will support your opinion because present concept Cryptofy music project campaign really interesting. It has very important efficient team management.
absolutely right, the team seems to have been professional in their field. I think Cryptofy is very successful,
especially if it's written that CTF list is in livecoin

Yes that's right, but I would like to add something about in cryptofy, which is compare to other utility token it is very seldom for the ico project that will list early in the exchange platform while the ico was running in progress. And cryptofy is one of them to have a platform while the campaign is not done yet, So I think its an advantage to take this chance to check it usages and features what it can give a good benefits to all listeners of music lovers in this industry.

cryptoblazter

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:51:30 PM

Do you plan to make Bounty campaign?

Actually, yes! they have a bounty here is the link of their thread section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5085870.0, just read it carefully about their rules and policy which you need to follow for you gain stakes every weekly, so that in the end you will be compensate after ico project  will be finish.

cryptoblazter

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:04:45 PM

I have been doing on the cryptocurrency market and when I met with the project Cryptofy, I immediately realized that it will take a leading position in the market.

Please excuse me pal, lets us be more specific about this cryptofy. I know how you feel that in your point of view this project was great for you. But let us give the reason how does this project became good and wonderful. In accordance to their Whitepaper, Cryptofy has a capability to give profit to any user of their token. Aside from that, cryptofy also giving a chance to anyone to have cryptofy tokens, they have a programs for Airdrops, and bounty campaigns where I think its sounds really exciting for me and its a good opportunity too to everyone here in the forum.

cryptofy (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:18:47 PM

Great News : ICO is live at livecoin.net check their announcement at : https://www.livecoin.net/news/view/62
pangu

Activity: 2758
Merit: 599

CoinMetro

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:38:57 PM

what makes livecoin better than https://musicoin.org ?

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
cryptofy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:50:44 PM

LIVECOIN EXCHANGE ANNOUNCEMENT

George5
Legendary

Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 06:02:19 AM

So many newbie accounts praising this project saying how great and reliable it is Cheesy Sounds so familiar... Terry from Delizia project, is that you??? Wink

Anyways gotta be extremely careful with projects like this guys!

https://nuls.io/about/ The sky is not the limit
cryptofy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:54:02 AM

So many newbie accounts praising this project saying how great and reliable it is Cheesy Sounds so familiar... Terry from Delizia project, is that you??? Wink

Anyways gotta be extremely careful with projects like this guys!

ICO securised by Livecoin Exchange Admin
All the ico supply has been transfered to Livecoin Exchange Admis
cryptofy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:41:54 AM

what makes livecoin better than https://musicoin.org ?

Livecoin.net is a Trading platform
cryptofy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:51:28 AM

cryptofy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:05:50 PM

For all teams that have worked hard to succeed in this project, thanks for all the performance, I believe this project will succeed and many investors will invest in this project

You are welcome, we're glad that you will invest
Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:11:22 PM

For all teams that have worked hard to succeed in this project, thanks for all the performance, I believe this project will succeed and many investors will invest in this project

Is it true that after ICO, Cryptofy will be listing on Livecoin?
if it's true, it's very interesting to follow it

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
cryptofy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 06:38:47 PM

Is it true that after ICO, Cryptofy will be listing on Livecoin?
if it's true, it's very interesting to follow it

Token listing in Livecoin Exchange will be done automatically when the ico ends, comparing to the other ico where traders have to wait few months to be listed .
And the token will be listed in other Exchanges after the ico end
cryptofy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:11:47 PM

is this project has any relation with spotify at all?  Huh
When i saw the logo , all i can think is spotify logo and change it from green background to orange background  Grin

Spotify = 9$
Spotify + orange = Cryptofy
Cryptofy = 0$

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: