Print  
Author Topic: Done  (Read 24692 times)
crypto_pj

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:56:22 PM

Masternode Rewards and Staking

For those of you that are familiar with running masternodes/staking, this is elementary stuff, but if you are new to this side of crypto, read on...

If you have a GALI masternode running (which requires locked collateral of 15k GALI) and your wallet is also unlocked for staking, as your masternode rewards come in they build up in a separate stack to the 'locked' collateral. This stack will 'stake', earning you further rewards.

If you are in the fortunate position of having multiple GALI masternodes running, there is no need to combine the rewards into a single larger stack - that stack would earn rewards more frequently than several smaller stacks, but the total number of rewards that you receive over the course of time will be the same.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
4ndre4s

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:19:36 AM

Interesting Project with a motivated team that is moving things forward, definitely to keep an eye on.
m3mbr44n

Activity: 520
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 02:32:27 PM

Galilel development team had been made some amazing breakthrough wit current PIVX "fake stake " exploit.. the vulnerability been tackled almost immediately after the issue occur. let us show some support by contributing into their development cost. Any amount helps.

These are the development team addy for donation:

GALI: UUr5nDmykhun1HWM7mJAqLVeLzoGtx19dX
BTC: 13vZmvxWcpMxZPr2gtf4QBS8Q2En6kB3mo
LTC: MAfouCFTBX4hJWTmAvTpFSuwzUZr4gtxDv
DOGE: DFY1iAcbX8uQDaFAFQckSGJfYBb6QzTuMi

Indeed, last week I just wanted to check the status of GALI with respect to this vulnerability and it was already taken care of. Well done devs!
m3mbr44n

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:00:30 AM

@mbroemme: Great to see how the project keeps moving forward. My experience so far has been quite positive and encouraging with a professional team. There seems to be a very good balance between development and marketing. Compliments!
m3mbr44n

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:48:03 AM

Yeap, the GALI team have been actively.
By the way, can you pinpoint the most promising projects run by the GALI team recent months?
They have been active for a few months! It's rare to find small projects with such dedication and projection. GALI works with many interesting things currently, when all of this is in action, this coin will reach larger proportions than the current ones and If the problem is team committed and committed to delivering what you promised, here there is this problem too.
Some of the interesting features that I specifically like are:
- Dynamic Zerocoin Proof-of-Stake
- Proof-of-Transaction
- Variable Reward Burning
- Disconnected Blockchain
- Offline Proof-of Stake
- Term Deposits
CryptoAmigo

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:06:04 PM

Just check on the roadmap progress and amazed by it, the Q1 tasks is on its way and with this pace i reckon the devs will surpass his roadmap really soon. Release Galilel v4.0.0 with Instant On Masternode (gIOMN) at block 380,000, will happening soon and the most exciting one is the release of the mobile wallet so that we can spend $GALI at mobile.. Grin Grin
m3mbr44n

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:42:27 PM

Some of the interesting features that I specifically like are:
- Dynamic Zerocoin Proof-of-Stake
- Proof-of-Transaction
- Variable Reward Burning
- Disconnected Blockchain
- Offline Proof-of Stake
- Term Deposits
Well remembered these features that will be in GALI soon! I'm curious to understand how PoS Offline works! It'll be something innovative in the sense of this something, probably there will be a strong experimental demand of GALI just to understand this mechanic! Will this burning of rewards keep GALI decentralized? This kind of function usually centralizes actions. Either way, it's patience and waiting for advances.

Yes, I was wondering about that too. I have not yet come accross something like PoS Offline before. Are there other projects that have implemented something like this before?
Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:09:27 AM

Just check on the roadmap progress and amazed by it, the Q1 tasks is on its way and with this pace i reckon the devs will surpass his roadmap really soon. Release Galilel v4.0.0 with Instant On Masternode (gIOMN) at block 380,000, will happening soon and the most exciting one is the release of the mobile wallet so that we can spend $GALI at mobile.. Grin Grin

Some time fast, sometime low, that the way speed of development is.
So, I doubt that the team can finish all stuffs in roadmap soon by surpassing them earlier than timepoints in the roadmap.
What makes you think that?I see that the team is working for a long time watching the project.
If even a little and do not meet the deadline-it's okay.
A week or two-I think nothing is solved-against the background of the current situation in the cryptocurrency market.
spongfaith

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:48:10 AM

Galilel coin is a great channel to support or promote a coins.They are very generous in sharing the coins that they are promoting..thank you
crypto_pj

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:49:23 PM

STAKING ON DISCORD WALLET!

Galilel Project have just introduced a really cool feature whereby you can deposit GALI to your own wallet on their discord...here you can stake your coins using the 'galibot'. I don't know whether this feature is commonplace in crypto, but it's the first time I have come across it and love the idea! I'll be buying some GALI on GRAVIEX, sending it to my discord wallet and trying it out! It'll be interesting to see how the staking goes. Not sure what the minimum amount required to stake is - I need to look into it a bit more.
Jandel13

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:08:45 AM

If you need a Filipino Translator of Ann and Whitepaper. Contact me : leesingod22@gmail.com
So happy to work with you guys
crypto_pj

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:23:45 AM

UPDATE RE. STAKING ON DISCORD WALLET

The minimum required amount to stake on the Galilel discord wallet is 100 GALI.
crypto_pj

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:38:25 PM

FURTHER UPDATE RE. STAKING ON DISCORD WALLET

The minimum required amount to stake on the Galilel discord wallet has now been reduced to 20 GALI. What are you waiting for?!!
crypto_pj

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:58:45 PM

I've been into crypto for a little while now and, whilst still a newbie, feel increasingly confident about my ability to identify some of the traits that indicate a good project that is worth investing in/getting involved with.

Some of the key things about Galilel that caught and maintain my interest:

• Transparency - the team members don't hide themselves; they are all readily indentifiable across various platforms (website, LinkedIn etc)
  • Activity - the lead dev is constantly pushing stuff out and engages with all community members on social media; he's not sat in an ivory tower ignoring us mere mortals!
  • Assistance - the team/community have an active discord server/Telegram where team members are always willing to help with any questions or queries, along with various more experienced members of the community too

I am very pleased to have discovered Galilel and look forward to sharing the journey which I feel sure will be rewarding.
m3mbr44n

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 01:23:53 PM

FURTHER UPDATE RE. STAKING ON DISCORD WALLET

The minimum required amount to stake on the Galilel discord wallet has now been reduced to 20 GALI. What are you waiting for?!!

This should make staking within reach of everybody. Just have a look at the bounty options and there you go.
bitalk1

Activity: 1494
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:23:52 AM

Many tried to make an anonymous network of the last projects I had seen, but everything ended only in beginnings (I join the discord and I will be glad if the team succeeds.
brrzzz

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:36:06 PM

I agree with you, than to spread the news about anything every day, it’s better to say essentially once, but the fact that the team is working can be seen through the channel in the discord.
crypto_pj

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:31:57 PM

I have a question which basically leads to a suggestion regarding desktop wallets...specifically the GALI wallet...

Whilst desktop wallets are branded in keeping with their respective coin/token, is it technically possible for a single wallet to be available in various 'skins'?

So with GALI, whilst I like the bronze colour of the logo etc (no doubt someone will now tell me that it is't bronze!), I would rather like to be able to change the colour of the wallet to another colour - perhaps pink - after all, I'm the one looking at it on my desktop!

What I'm thinking is that the default colour of the wallet could be in keeping with the branding of the coin/token, but maybe within the wallets settings a colour selection feature could be included?

Just as these days many banking cards can be personalised with a favourite photo instead of the default bank branding, how about following that sentiment by introducing some personalisation to the GALI desktop wallet? Hopefully this is a novel idea and I'm not going to be shot down in flames and find myself being told that loads of projects offer this feature!

GALI team?  Kiss
m3mbr44n

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:25:35 PM

I agree with you, than to spread the news about anything every day, it’s better to say essentially once, but the fact that the team is working can be seen through the channel in the discord.

Steady development and staying on the path laid down in the whitepaper is what I like to see.
truxton

Activity: 771
Merit: 521

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:57:40 PM

GALI is now ready for cross-chain dapps with the Blocknet Protocol and can be traded on Block DX!

You can read more about Blocknet, the Blocknet Protocol, and Block DX here: https://blocknet.co/block-dx/

And don't forget to check out the GALI Coin Hub page: https://blocknet.co/galilel-2/about/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: