Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Done  (Read 24692 times)
crypto_pj

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:47:15 AM

As a direct result of the marked increase in the price of BTC over recent weeks, we have seen renewed interest in crypto amongst the general public - according to news reports, Google searches for BTC and cryptocurrency have risen dramatically. I have witnessed this growing interest myself - a few days ago a friend of mine who knows that I am 'into crypto', but has previously shown no interest in it whatsoever, asked me about it and subsequently decided to open an account with Coinbase to get some money into the system. Once their account is up and running she is going to buy some BTC.

So why am I telling you this on bitcointalk when this thread is about GALI? Quite simply because, in addition to talking about BTC, I took the opportunity to tell her about ALTS and the potential of some microcaps. As a result of this, once she has some BTC she plans to jump into crypto a little deeper and buy some GALI  Smiley.

I'm sure we're all invested here in GALI because we believe in both the team and the project itself. Let's remember to always make the most of any opportunity that presents itself where we can spread the word about GALI and generate further interest in Galilel Project.

Wink
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sulfurath

Activity: 346
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:19:39 AM

I do like the master node services that galilel coin has been listed on.
I also like the exchanges its listed on as well. I love graviex and crex24.
Trying to buy some today actually.
Crex 24 is okay but it's great for coins since the listing fees are so cheap really. Graviex is cool i like graviex a bit more to the exchange than other cryptocurrency exchanges these days.

I tend to use both Crex and Graviex, depending on the crypto I need to trade. Both exchanges have not yet disappointed me (so far). Of course, the bulk of my crypto's (GALI) I keep in my own wallets: staking nicely Grin
Yes i agree having GALI staking in your own wallet is wise, always take your crypto-currencies out of exchanges when ever you can, since exchanges get hacked and they have the private keys.
I'm still waiting for my first stake with GALI to be honest, hope it's not too far away

Deadprospector

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:29:48 AM

Crex 24 is okay but it's great for coins since the listing fees are so cheap really. Graviex is cool i like graviex a bit more to the exchange than other cryptocurrency exchanges these days.

I tend to use both Crex and Graviex, depending on the crypto I need to trade. Both exchanges have not yet disappointed me (so far). Of course, the bulk of my crypto's (GALI) I keep in my own wallets: staking nicely Grin
Yes i agree having GALI staking in your own wallet is wise, always take your crypto-currencies out of exchanges when ever you can, since exchanges get hacked and they have the private keys.
I'm still waiting for my first stake with GALI to be honest, hope it's not too far away
yeah still waiting for some money to come through to purchase some.
I lost some crypto in the cryptopia hack, it's definitely not a fun experience to be honest.
what stack size do you guys stake with to get frequent rewards (daily) ?
crypto_pj

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 10:07:21 AM

If you happen to be reading this shortly after I post this, jump on Galilel discord #General channel... Bio_Logik, one of the team members, is attending the Stockholm Blockchain Forum today and is keeping us up to date with topics of conversation and posting a few photos there.

Hopefully before too long Galilel Project can get on stage and present at some of these blockchain forums around the world to gain more exposure for GALI. I'm sure it'll happen eventually!
eshby

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 10:52:14 PM

yeah still waiting for some money to come through to purchase some.
I lost some crypto in the cryptopia hack, it's definitely not a fun experience to be honest.
what stack size do you guys stake with to get frequent rewards (daily) ?

You can use this tool to get estimates for specific staking amounts:

https://stakingreturns.com/coins/galilel

Keep in mind that the numbers are for regular staking. If you stake zGali you get considerably higher returns.
bitalk1

Activity: 1494
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:22:49 AM

If you happen to be reading this shortly after I post this, jump on Galilel discord #General channel... Bio_Logik, one of the team members, is attending the Stockholm Blockchain Forum today and is keeping us up to date with topics of conversation and posting a few photos there.

Hopefully before too long Galilel Project can get on stage and present at some of these blockchain forums around the world to gain more exposure for GALI. I'm sure it'll happen eventually!
Good news, I will definitely follow the development of events!
crypto_pj

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:44:33 AM

BalkanTech has done a review about Galilel on his popular YouTube channel. You can view it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8-DP7FA6Qc

Unfortunately it is not in English, so to mere mortals like me it is of no benefit!

Perhaps somebody could do a similar video in English - a member of the team perhaps?

On a more positive note, it is great to see GALI gaining exposure irrespective of the language in which articles are published - after all, as a general purpose coin, we want to appeal to the entire world!

GALI is definitely on the ascendancy, as evidenced by the increasing volumes, stable (and indeed rising) price despite BTC's recent surge and more engagement by community members both here and on discord.

All good!  Wink
Deadprospector

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 03:36:59 AM

BalkanTech has done a review about Galilel on his popular YouTube channel. You can view it here:

Unfortunately it is not in English, so to mere mortals like me it is of no benefit!

Perhaps somebody could do a similar video in English - a member of the team perhaps?

On a more positive note, it is great to see GALI gaining exposure irrespective of the language in which articles are published - after all, as a general purpose coin, we want to appeal to the entire world!

GALI is definitely on the ascendancy, as evidenced by the increasing volumes, stable (and indeed rising) price despite BTC's recent surge and more engagement by community members both here and on discord.

All good!  Wink
Yeah it is great to see added coverage on Galilel coin, yeah unfortunately i don't know what he is saying either. I wish i did.
Hopefully he mentions the Proof of Burn to be honest.
I can't wait to get some more coins, myself.
I have had problems with the bank letting me deposit cash towards crypto trading institutions.
Sulfurath

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 03:42:43 AM

All good!  Wink
Yeah it is great to see added coverage on Galilel coin, yeah unfortunately i don't know what he is saying either. I wish i did.
I have had problems with the bank letting me deposit cash towards crypto trading institutions.
Just think the more this video gets tweeted around the coverage it will create. This is the time to do it of course.
I wish there was some sort of tweeting bounty for it lol
would love more of this coin for sure.
Price should go up to soon.
the wise will hold on to their coins.

Deadprospector

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 04:12:46 AM

All good!  Wink
Just think the more this video gets tweeted around the coverage it will create. This is the time to do it of course.
Which exchange would be better to buy Galilel coin.
I was looking at crex24 but realized that that graviex has more volume on average.
I do like the withdrawal speeds of both as well.
Crex24 seems very straight forward to use too.
Sulfurath

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 04:20:58 AM

All good!  Wink
I was looking at crex24 but realized that that graviex has more volume on average.
Graviex and crex24 roughly have the same volume, but crex24 is great for beginner traders i feel and graviex has a lot more to offer in the way of charting etc i feel.
I'm definitely trying to buy some more, i also feel as though banks are catching onto people depositing more money onto to crypto-currencies and they don't like that, i feel as though, some tough and difficult laws will be coming out soon.

Deadprospector

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 05:11:59 AM

All good!  Wink
Graviex and crex24 roughly have the same volume, but crex24 is great for beginner traders i feel and graviex has a lot more to offer in the way of charting etc i feel.
I'm definitely trying to buy some more, i also feel as though banks are catching onto people depositing more money onto to crypto-currencies and they don't like that, i feel as though, some tough and difficult laws will be coming out soon.

Hopefully with a coin like galilel, we have a chance at threatening the banks monopoly on cash and currency. Thus giving families like the rothschilds a run for thier money lol.
Sulfurath

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:14:02 AM

All good!  Wink

Hopefully with a coin like galilel, we have a chance at threatening the banks monopoly on cash and currency. Thus giving families like the rothschilds a run for thier money lol.
Yeah i think those 1 percenters are probably in on crypto-currencies anyway, so believe me they have more than likely hedged their bets.
But there will be big shake ups in the years to come.
Coins like Galilel will be expensive to purchase as well.

m3mbr44n

Activity: 520
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 08:22:51 AM

Yeah i think those 1 percenters are probably in on crypto-currencies anyway, so believe me they have more than likely hedged their bets.

Rothschild, Griffin, Kolomoyskyi, Lemann and all the other rich global bankers are of course already stocking up on GALI. Smart people they are Grin
crypto_pj

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:10:12 AM

I've just been giving zGALI some thought...

Can anyone explain why there is a fee to transfer GALI into zGALI, but not the other way round? Perhaps it is to ensure that you are making a conscious, considered decision when going down the privacy route?

Also, going back to when zerocoin was activated, why is it that there had/have to be a certain number of zGALI minted/on the network before you could/can exchange zGALI back to GALI?

Simple answers please otherwise I won't understand (as you can probably tell from the wording/nature of my questions!).
Sulfurath

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:17:28 AM

Rothschild, Griffin, Kolomoyskyi, Lemann and all the other rich global bankers are of course already stocking up on GALI. Smart people they are Grin
i would not be surprised to be honest, those rich families have their fingers into any and all sweet pies of the world.
i could imagine that the older members of those families would be dropping of the porch soon and the younger members of the families would be getting into crypto-currencies as well.

Deadprospector

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 04:09:27 PM

I do like the idea that you can stake the zGALI as well. Some innovative ideas coming out of this coin.
Soon this coin will require alot of good marketing, to make it well known.
Sulfurath

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 04:12:21 PM

I do like the idea that you can stake the zGALI as well. Some innovative ideas coming out of this coin.
Soon this coin will require alot of good marketing, to make it well known.
I agree, marketing with twitter, facebook (douchebook), instagram and even reddit as well.
These social media sites shall raise a good level of awareness.
zGALI staking is a cool idea as well, love this coin.

crypto_pj

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 07:10:45 AM

Thanks for the answer Babyface! Good to see you here but shouldn't you be hard at work coding?  Wink

I may have been slightly confused regarding in which direction a fee is charged. Is there a fee for converting GALI into zGALI or is it the other way round?

It's a while since I converted any and can't remember. Actually I never meant to convert any in the first place - I ended up with some zGALI because there was a default setting within the wallet that meant that your GALI balance started converting to zGALI when Zerocoin was activated. That was really annoying because I didn't know what was going on - I think that setting has been changed now though hasn't it?

Could you please explain (in very simple terms!) what is meant by "a maximum seven spends in a single transaction"?

I'd like to try playing around with zGALI a bit to gain a better understanding but am slightly nervous without knowing what I am doing/is going on!
Sulfurath

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 08:49:54 AM

Thanks for the answer Babyface! Good to see you here but shouldn't you be hard at work coding?  Wink

I may have been slightly confused regarding in which direction a fee is charged. Is there a fee for converting GALI into zGALI or is it the other way round?

It's a while since I converted any and can't remember. Actually I never meant to convert any in the first place - I ended up with some zGALI because there was a default setting within the wallet that meant that your GALI balance started converting to zGALI when Zerocoin was activated. That was really annoying because I didn't know what was going on - I think that setting has been changed now though hasn't it?

Could you please explain (in very simple terms!) what is meant by "a maximum seven spends in a single transaction"?

I'd like to try playing around with zGALI a bit to gain a better understanding but am slightly nervous without knowing what I am doing/is going on!

its another coin implemented, zerocoin that offers privacy.
First time i have seen it implemented to staking without so many bugs, vitaes are still not working, thats why i like GALI
GALI is on to something here, personally i don't really use it that much but will when i start cashing in some crypto currencies or using DEXs

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: