Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:29:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 100 crypto (MOAC) partners with securities platform  (Read 164 times)
lobanoval (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:39:58 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2018, 10:05:49 PM by lobanoval

So it looks like public blockchain for p2p commercial dapps MOAC just announced their partnership with RAC, a securities platform for real estate, investments, and private debt.

I never expected something like this, but if MOAC has the infrastructure to execute, this is a huge stride forward for both dapps and securities.

article - https://apnews.com/9bda4b960d4f427f8921116cc9567986

Thoughts on this?
jjbanks994

Activity: 255
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:54:12 PM

securities are going to be huuuuuuge  Grin

wish more projects were getting into them
oioioi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:52:39 AM

MOAC update has proven the success of the system, I think it's important to announce the success of MOAC to everyone, if true MOAC has a system that can be counted on.

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
rjefferson

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:26:59 PM

MOAC update has proven the success of the system, I think it's important to announce the success of MOAC to everyone, if true MOAC has a system that can be counted on.

I think it does. I saw that they launched their first dapp on their blockchain (moodada). And with their book (which I hear talks about current use cases of companies using MOAC) will be big
jack107

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:57:06 PM

where can I read up about RAC??
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:03:29 PM

This is interesting news. But time will tell what will come out of this partnership. I am very skeptical of the partnership agreement in the cryptocurrency world, because:
1. This may be a common deception and no real partnership is concluded.
2. Very often it is not indicated what is the essence of the partnership. Maybe one company provides other services to clean the toilets)
3. The initial stage of concluding a partnership does not show its success in the future
vorobev

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:05:22 PM

This is interesting news. But time will tell what will come out of this partnership. I am very skeptical of the partnership agreement in the cryptocurrency world, because:
1. This may be a common deception and no real partnership is concluded.
2. Very often it is not indicated what is the essence of the partnership. Maybe one company provides other services to clean the toilets)
3. The initial stage of concluding a partnership does not show its success in the future

Agreed, but they had a good read about it here: https://coinrivet.com/rac-links-up-with-moac-foundation/

IMO this seems pretty legit. No one really dives into securities very lightly
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: