Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:16:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hope ahead for crypto currencies  (Read 27547 times)
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:39:02 PM

With the rate at which cryptocurrency is going or even bitcoin as mentioned, it will not be a bubble and it is not. We are now beginning to see clarity into it. It will definitely rise, but before it will reach the threshold of bubble, there will be a retrace again. It might even fall, to cause another bear, before another eventual rise. In the coming year, we will see a big rise.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:56:43 PM

if everyone is open-minded about crypto, there is a great possibility it will succeed.  all great things that we have now have once be rejected.
  Yeah some narrow minded people has been rejecting the worth of crypto currency which is now changing the mind of people. Now people are broad minded they are educated and know that crypto currency is making their life easy and reliable. So I think the coming future of crypto currency is surely bright and it will be acceptable world wide.
Tilim@Tilim

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:04:29 PM

I am sure that in 2019 the cryptocurrency market will recover rapidly. Investors will return and we will get a good profit.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
VPScreator

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:08:02 PM

I think that cryptocurrencies are not a bubble. Remember how many famous people claimed that cryptocurrencies are a fraud and then bought cryptocurrencies for millions of dollars. It's just a game in which big players try to squeeze all the juice out of ordinary people.

rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:29:46 PM

Theres a reason why Bitcoin was called a bubble..

I strongly believe Cryptocurrency will bounce back... but in a different form with a higher hash function than SHA-256 and probably strictly managed by some elements within the G8.

Bitcoin was a test but the world must still go fully digital in basic finance  administration and other areas as well 

I have high hopes in crypto currencies. It is increasingly recovering right  now though not that high from 2017. I still believe that it will go up to its peak. Many are hoping for this day. I hope 2019 is a good year to excel.
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:59:13 PM

I think that cryptocurrencies are not a bubble. Remember how many famous people claimed that cryptocurrencies are a fraud and then bought cryptocurrencies for millions of dollars. It's just a game in which big players try to squeeze all the juice out of ordinary people.

But it also makes sense if it is called a bubble because prices slowly rise, increase, then boom, prices decline again but do not become invaluable. And now the bubble is being pumped again but the speed is very slow. There are still many leaks, traps, and corrections that continue with full manipulation.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:03:06 AM

Yes you are right the world of cryptocurrency is just the beginning but not the end. We can see the entire world beginning to understand and accept the role of cryptocurrency in changing our lives. So they are trying to stabilize it and make it a safe investment area by putting regulations in place. And I am sure the crypto world will thrive in the days to come albeit gradually.
That is the importance of understanding the cryptocurrency ecosystem. People who understand the market well will not give up easily even though there is a continuous price decline like now. The right strategy is needed, as well as mentality and patience.
For some people who are familiar with Cryptocurency (especially in terms of trading) this is the time they have been waiting for the most because they can get coins at the lowest price, this is a discount for all of us but only people who have the knowledge and insight high who are good at using time like this.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:10:38 AM

the hopes of investors in general are to benefit from what we invest and yet along with the times and technology, of course investors' hopes are the advancement in the development of crypto currencies
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:47:58 AM

The world is almost becoming digital as I noticed there are countries that have created a national cryptocurrency and there are many countries that want to create it. I think that this will help both the economy of the state and the cryptocurrency market so that the reliability is huge and real !

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:54:52 AM

maybe the expectations of each investor are different if at present my biggest hope is that the government in my country legalizes the crypto currency as the prevailing eye
wxganz

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:30:11 PM

Conspiracy theories) the Author and so in this community little people and you still're trying to pour oil in the
fire. What conspiracy are we talking about? This forum was created in order to discuss the possibility of creating
a cryptocurrency and BTC in particular. There are a lot of those who talked with Satoshi , with the founders of
Silkroad, with people who bought pizza for 10K BTC. I think you're wrong.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:51:02 PM

Theres a reason why Bitcoin was called a bubble..

I strongly believe Cryptocurrency will bounce back... but in a different form with a higher hash function than SHA-256 and probably strictly managed by some elements within the G8.

Bitcoin was a test but the world must still go fully digital in basic finance  administration and other areas as well 

If we look at the charts of falls and rises of BTC, we'll understand why it's considered to be a bubble. In comparison with other bubbles, BTC has already inflated and collapsed 3 times. So cryptocurrencies have their own unique way of development!
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:12:39 PM

This is uncertain. Some people think that the cryptocurrency market has fallen. In fact, at least the media think so. Therefore, we should not be too optimistic about the future of cryptocurrency. The cryptocurrency market is still very young and there are many uncertainties. Keeping an eye on the market is even more important.
The media usually do not think) they grab the news or part of the news and try to convey it as quickly as possible, without delving into it and not necessarily understanding what it is about
and on a wave of panic (especially false), then there are a lot of people

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 09:55:51 PM

This is uncertain. Some people think that the cryptocurrency market has fallen. In fact, at least the media think so. Therefore, we should not be too optimistic about the future of cryptocurrency. The cryptocurrency market is still very young and there are many uncertainties. Keeping an eye on the market is even more important.
The media usually do not think) they grab the news or part of the news and try to convey it as quickly as possible, without delving into it and not necessarily understanding what it is about
and on a wave of panic (especially false), then there are a lot of people
You're both right about the media saying but I dont think the media are to blame for all this but the FUD spreader people which said they are crypto currency enthusiasm but dont understand the depth of crypto market and all they do is made wrong statement about the market.

karsy

Activity: 383

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:28:45 PM

I'm not sure about it. Maybe it was the first small bubble with bitcoin and soon we will see the next great bullrun. It would be fantastic if McAfee will be right about it's future price. But on the other side it will be interesting when he will eat his genitals.

ricatop

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:33:08 PM

he has not yet died and is too early to bury him. I am sure that we are still waiting for a new surge of interest in cryptocurrency

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
DavidTep1987

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:48:48 PM

BTC will not unexpectedly sky rocket in a day or a month, we have a long way ahead of us before reaching any reasonable price, let alone some serious amounts close to 19k that we once had. Different sources are saying that 2019. will not be easy and that we should arm ourselves with patience. Some normal and slow growth is expected, but nothing drastic.
Jpt

Activity: 374

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:35:17 AM

I do also believe that cryptocurrency will change the way we are forced to live especially in terms of transaction. It will make us independent of banks unnecessarily imposing so called restrictions on ever services especially when it comes to transaction. Initially, many people denied the value and power of cryptocurrency. But nowadays, many countries are accepting it in a way or another. 
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:17:09 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2018, 10:35:31 AM by tonibyuzen

In my opinion, cryptocurrencies should become more confidential and the future belongs to such cryptocurrencies as ZCash or PIVX. But Bitcoin will not cease to be the main cryptocurrency and over time will get a lot of changes that will make it more confidential and perfect. I think that the cryptocurrency market in 20 years will have little in common with the current market.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:21:38 AM

No matter how the market falls, cryptocurrency is an innovation for us. She has room to grow and develop. She will have a great future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: