Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:42:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hope ahead for crypto currencies  (Read 27547 times)
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:33:46 PM

We're heading to digital world where every transaction will be moving there.

And as for the market, it will bounce back we just can't tell exactly on when it will. But I'm sure of it that time will come that it's going to be a perfect rebound for the market and those who have been doubting that it will never happen will start regret what they've said before.
Whether the market bounces back now or it takes forever to, the truth remains that cryptocurrency has shown it has come to stay. 2018 may not have turned out superb for the industry because of the expected hype of 2017 but that doesn't mean bitcoin is trading below what it was in the past. In fact, it is still bullish compared to what price it had before the hype in 2017.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:41:38 AM

Bitcoin has been through a few bubble scenarios to date not just the most recent one and it still is a technology that's in its early stages so there's plenty of room for it to improve and grow from here and it should be able to maintain its own coveted niche even if it doesn't become the #1 most popular cryptocurrency used in the future for payments

labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:47:09 AM

Hmm! I think there is a big time hope for crypto for the fact that it’s only a greedy man or man who doesn’t understand how it works at all would believe crypto is a fallen hero. Crypto is just a new innovation of which people already adopted and still adopting till date
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 02:48:44 AM

No matter how the market falls, cryptocurrency is an innovation for us. She has room to grow and develop. She will have a great future.
Innovation or just a mere gamble waiting for the market price of bitcoin or cyrptocurrency to go high so that everyone can sell at high price. This is all the mindset of the people so do not expect that all will going to have a gain because for sure the founders of cryptocurrency are already pocketing some of the money in exchange of their tokens or coins that has no real demand and only few are accepting it as a means of payment.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:15:54 AM

Theres a reason why Bitcoin was called a bubble..

I strongly believe Cryptocurrency will bounce back... but in a different form with a higher hash function than SHA-256 and probably strictly managed by some elements within the G8.

Bitcoin was a test but the world must still go fully digital in basic finance  administration and other areas as well 

Whether we like it or not the world will go into digital currencies. Bitcoin is the starting point. Yes there are still a lot to prove and a lot of reasearch to do to to make this stable.
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:13:51 AM

Bitcoin has grown from zero to its current size, and it has gone through a lot of hardships. I think valuable cryptocurrencies will develop very well in the future.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
oly4life
Copper Member

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:37:44 AM

There is hope and only those that were strong to hold on will benefit from it, looking at Eth and Bitcoin  and the challenges that they faced and also the upsurge it's experiencing right now, there is hope for crypto
sirengutou

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:39:56 AM

Bitcoin was not a bubble at first, it was called "the gold of the Internet" because it allowed us to trade freely, no matter where you are, but many merchants began to use bitcoin for commercial speculation to gain benefits, which also changed. The original meaning of Bitcoin.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:20:01 AM

I strongly believe Cryptocurrency will bounce back... but in a different form with a higher hash function than SHA-256 and probably strictly managed by some elements within the G8.

Bitcoin was a test but the world must still go fully digital in basic finance  administration and other areas as well 

In any case, cryptocurrencies will be able to restore their high positions with time, now you just need to be patient. It must be remembered that the market is cyclical. After a long fall in prices, the bull run has to come, so I regularly invest money in the purchase of BTC.
clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:59:39 AM

In any case, I don’t think Bitcoin is a bubble today. After all, it has already become a full-fledged world currency, which provides important benefits for users from different countries of the world. Therefore, I am fully confident that soon BTC will be able to restore its high positions.
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:42:42 AM

Of course, this market want to more develop and stable, it needs to improve so much about technology and juridical side. Beside that, the acceptation of community is also the important element for the growth of this market

PanGiMoon

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:52:27 AM

Exactly what remains is only hope, in reality, while everything is left to the mercy of fate and vigorous action to correct and improve is not observed.
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:57:13 AM

Even if cryptocurrency happened to be stop working, it will still leaving the blockchain technology that could be implemented for another thing than cryptocurrency.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:36:36 AM

I doubt that bitcoin will be replaced by some other coin. Useless coins will certainly disappear not to litter the market, and the top coins will start to develop soon.
jhon15

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:11:51 AM

I doubt that bitcoin will be replaced by some other coin. Useless coins will certainly disappear not to litter the market, and the top coins will start to develop soon.
Bitcoin will not be replaced, potential Altcoin cannot replace the position of Bitcoin, especially coins that have no value. but there is still the possibility that a coin that has no value can rise so you get a profit, but it is not easy and requires patience. Crypto currencies will increase higher and maybe only potential coins and Crypto coins that will return to better and more popular expectations.

oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:22:51 AM

I am still a believer in Bitcoin. I believe Bitcoin is not for profit, because I think Bitcoin is the main way to achieve free online trading (free trade without borders).

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Correlll

Activity: 310

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:37:14 AM

I have big hopes for the upcoming year, because 2018 was a disaster for every crypto investor and I have no doubts that things will change in this year. There are so much outstanding updates that are going to see the light soon!
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:47:09 PM

All are hoping for a strong raising. Because in this time nothing is predictable. Price can go more lower also.Though it has the chances to make profit. But carefulness will be the best option.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:52:10 PM

Well, we will have a chance to find out if this is so. I even prefer to hope that cryptocurrency entered our life for a long time. Of course, they are waiting for changes and streamlining, but they will live.
chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:58:10 AM

Your prediction is correct, and the cryptocurrency does rebound. This is what many investors have not thought of. The rebound in the cryptocurrency market may now be over. The probability of a current decline is very likely.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: