Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:22:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Antminer s9 2nd hand no hardware version?  (Read 166 times)
Samsonbitz (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:46:05 PM

Hi just came back for how many months and i would like to ask if how to fix my problem about s9 the dashboard shows x.x.x.x in the hardware version and the miner restart or rebooting every minutes or hours.

i bought the s9 miner and im a second hand user but this miner is too frustrating to fix my problem, please help me.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2963

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 11:54:53 PM

You have a 2 option to fix this issue either flashing the firmware or just reset the miner few times to solve this issue but you must reset the miner first before you flash it.

There is a 2 step that you can solve this issue.

- If you don't know how to do a factory reset you can follow the guide from Bitmain here https://enforum.bitmain.com/bbs/topics/3957

- If it doesn't work you can update the firmware with the latest version just download the firmware from Bitmain from here https://service.bitmain.com/support/download

If still doesn't work check this troubleshooting guide from here Possible problems and solutions for S7, S9 (fixed frequency) & L3+

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████