Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:42:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has everyone here receive free $25 from Stellar?  (Read 719 times)
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:19:33 PM

I didn't think my personal information is risk able just for 25$. So i didn't do a kyc. But it is a surprise if they really give out 25$ to participants. I thought that was fake.

Same here, I don’t think it is worth it to do KYC for $25 hence I skip the KYC. But I don’t think this is scam, blockchain.com is quite reputable, just have to double check that OP is at the correct website.
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:10:21 PM

If I have passed the KYC I will definitely receive declared ammount of XLM tokens?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:41:34 PM

I think that you just have to wait, as for example recently was airdrop from a Swiss Bank, which each participant gave 5 euros, but had to wait for a month.

To wait is what today is probably done by every person who understands a little bit that today is the best time for this. Today, waiting is a necessary measure that will be applied to cryptocurrencies.
Huskarls

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:12:28 PM

Has everyone here receive free $25 from Stellar? Because this is a week after I pass my KYC in blockchain.com and still don't get it  Huh

Yes, my friend and I also really received free $ 25 after KYC, I received about a week or two after doing KYC. But of course, in my opinion, not all of them get the opportunity, I also helped my friend do KYC, but 1 week later the KYC was rejected. All you have to do is just follow the steps, if you are still rejected maybe you have not been lucky
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:20:45 PM

Has everyone here receive free $25 from Stellar? Because this is a week after I pass my KYC in blockchain.com and still don't get it  Huh

I think something odd is happening with it, I joined if I remember right around 2nd of November and I did pass KYC on Blockchain application few days later but still haven't received any tokens. If airdrop is based one first come first serve then I think I should have got it already, so that's what's kinda weird with it. So in my case it has already been more than a month with succesfull KYC pass and still nothing... hmmm

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:23:19 PM

No I have not received any bonus. Well I have applied for KYC, I think there have improved their system. They are claiming that we have improved our system for the faster transaction. Why they will give 25$ for KYC.  Huh
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:12:11 PM

I am yet to see any free $25 weeks after KYC was done. I expect the promoters to do the needful and make do their words. It wouldn't make any sense not to fulfil that promise.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:37:22 PM

I think that you just have to wait, as for example recently was airdrop from a Swiss Bank, which each participant gave 5 euros, but had to wait for a month.

To wait is what today is probably done by every person who understands a little bit that today is the best time for this. Today, waiting is a necessary measure that will be applied to cryptocurrencies.

I think more likely it was meant not to wait to grow the market, and to wait to receive any money. Also as for bounty companies have to wait about a month to almost 5 months.
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:10:21 PM

I do not agree to transfer my personal documents without the guarantee of the developers that they will not be provided to anyone else.

tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:18:07 PM

i just registered this blockchain airdrops on 14 November, and i am still in waiting list until now. i think this airdrop will take a year to be finished. and i think it will be safe to do some KYC on blockchain since i used it from 2014, before i joined this forum Smiley .

oioioi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:33:33 AM

25 $ with our personal data to be sent without promising guarantees and protections, it is impossible for us to believe. it's impossible for everyone to do that.

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:03:54 AM

I have not participated. Is the program you mean Stellar airdrop that requires KYC data filling? It seems like I need to try it. Does anyone get $ 25,
I think that requires a long process. For free, it doesn't hurt if you have to try.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:04:55 AM

I've receive the email said that "You’re on the list" after I submit my email 1 month ago, after that I don't receive email for instruction how to participants the giveaway, so maybe I'm not allow to get the free XLM, I think just give them time to reviews your KYC application, then you will receive $25 XLM later
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 02:29:20 AM

I've heard about this. might look nice with it received a number of such coins to stellar. But if you must with KYC certainly many people who will think twice to enter therein. But if this is the real thing pay will certainly be a good thing if there is any more and to follow.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
johnleo

Activity: 1414
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:30:59 AM

They divide it into phase, so I think if you submit it in early phase, you should receive it. Many of my friends have received it after pass the kyc. I registered in early phase too, but since I don't want to risk my document for $25 then I don't submit my kyc.
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:35:05 AM

Sending personal data to other people who don't know me is very risky. I also did not participate in the Stellar section. I think if it's a project that doesn't scam you can wait to be processed. With the current market conditions under pressure, it may take longer for you to receive the prize.
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:37:46 AM

3 weeks ago I received airdrop when I completed KYC on the blockchain.
everything went smoothly, but I think if you don't accept it they might have stopped because what I know has been a month ago the airdrop announcer and the program might have ended now.

Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:40:49 AM

I joined this also a few weeks ago and then heard nothing more from them, I am wondering if this was just a marketing exercise to collect data rather than a real distribution.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:41:14 AM

Will there be some kind of rules to get that $25 free from stellar. Other than doing KYC, perhaps there are another rules you need to complete to be eligible for that reward, I think it would be better if you check the rules once more.
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:05:19 AM

yeah, i followed it and i got $ 25 from Stellar.

indeed there are some of my friends experiencing the same thing as you, i think you need to be patient for that. maybe you will get it after the market has recovered.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: