Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:11:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has everyone here receive free $25 from Stellar?  (Read 719 times)
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:18:58 PM

I think you should give it some more time and be patient about it because for sure they don't need negative advertisement so they will keep their promises.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:20:33 PM

The airdrop said that you need blockchain.com wallet and fill the form with email.
You need to wait until they email you and there is no requirement for KYC for the first 25 USD worth of STELLAR.

~~~ NEVER had an email from them!
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:26:12 PM

Well, I am on the whitelist since forever, but I believe we will get it at the end since Blockchain is not really a fishy entity, so I believe we will get it sooner or later just give them time, also I see some people afraid of doing KYC with Blockchain but I think it is safe to make a verification with them they have good name in Crypto space and is one of the biggest online Bitcoin wallets so I really doubt they will risk it by selling some information for pennies.
frchowe214

Activity: 402
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:30:21 PM

They are dealing with mass numbers of applicants and as there is a strict kyc policy there must be an element of a manual check. I think it will take longer than a week to process the airdrop

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
Ximoandali

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:55:21 PM

Has everyone here receive free $25 from Stellar? Because this is a week after I pass my KYC in blockchain.com and still don't get it  Huh
I heard about this airdrop, and filled out the form, but kyc did not pass, it seems to me that this is some kind of Scam, why stellar distribute their tokens, too suspicious

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
elcoblast

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:27:25 PM

The airdrop said that you need blockchain.com wallet and fill the form with email.
You need to wait until they email you and there is no requirement for KYC for the first 25 USD worth of STELLAR.

~~~ NEVER had an email from them!
no, the main problem for Stellar airdrop from Blockchain.com is the status for participant still under review for more than few weeks without any information about the status of applicant

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:12:18 PM

Has everyone here receive free $25 from Stellar? Because this is a week after I pass my KYC in blockchain.com and still don't get it  Huh
If you have done what you're asked to do, just be patient, you will definitely get your reward. Although, i decided not to take part in it, but it should be genuine.
Patience is essential in the crypto space.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:26:05 PM

Has everyone here receive free $25 from Stellar? Because this is a week after I pass my KYC in blockchain.com and still don't get it  Huh

I heard about it and was waiting for this big airdrop, but as a heard after announcing of that airdrop, people began to criticize this kind of commercial and they say that it is a scam or something else. So Stellar closed this program as I think.   
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:58:46 PM

Yes, maybe I'm the first to get 25$ from blockchain.com. I received it in early November when the airdrop had just started. But as I observe it now seems like the airdrop has stopped or the handling of the request has been longer than before

cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 04:07:39 PM

For me I have not been privilege to get such information about Stellar giving out $25 as airdrop,however i will try as much to carry out a research to validate the information. Thanks

HOMT