Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:29:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help launch project: Bitcoin Taj  (Read 310 times)
BitcoinTaj (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 06:25:06 AM

Bitcoin Taj: A new crypto currency is coming soon in February 2019.

I am the developer and don't really have a team. So, I am also open to sell this project (Domain name, this account, Git Hub account, source code, pool, explorer and wallets) or work for you and help you launch it  Smiley

I will not be purchasing any services or investing any money; sorry.

Please email me directly at sysadmin@bitcointaj.com, rather than messaging me. I am a Newbie and cannot reply to messages from Members  Grin
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sologub

Activity: 980
Merit: 125

Create future

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 10:34:10 AM

I am the developer and don't really have a team. So, I am also open to sell this project (Domain name, this account, Git Hub account, source code, pool, explorer and wallets) or work for you and help you launch it  Smiley

Please email me directly at sysadmin@bitcointaj.com, rather than messaging me. I am a Newbie and cannot reply to messages from Members  Grin

Hi. I am marketer with team. Nice to meet you.
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:45:15 PM

That is a very interesting projects and I think I know how to make it even better, so where can I contact you to give more details?
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:51:53 AM

That is a very interesting projects
Are you kidding right? You already said that it was interesting though the vital infos of their project is not available yet — even their intro video says nothing we consider substantial. Undecided

I doubt that you will only have a small chance of getting team mates since your project was lack of uniqueness (bitcoin fork is not new any longer. So as a solution, much better if you will offer incentives to attract more prospective applicants. Good luck to your project Smiley.
BitcoinTaj (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 10:08:07 PM

Sorry, I don't have money or incentives to give away. If I have everything, I won't be posting here for help  Grin I will not be buying any services, sorry.

Are you kidding right? You already said that it was interesting though the vital infos of their project is not available yet — even their intro video says nothing we consider substantial. Undecided

I doubt that you will only have a small chance of getting team mates since your project was lack of uniqueness (bitcoin fork is not new any longer. So as a solution, much better if you will offer incentives to attract more prospective applicants. Good luck to your project Smiley.
BitcoinTaj (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 05:24:46 AM

Please email me directly

That is a very interesting projects and I think I know how to make it even better, so where can I contact you to give more details?

BitcoinTaj (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 11:50:42 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2018, 12:16:37 AM by BitcoinTaj

I am working on test builds and soon I will have more detailed info. It will be one of the few POS coins based on a unique technology.

The estimated amount of money needed: $70000 (hosting + 1 minor exchange listing + 1 major exchange listing + creating a business entity in UK)

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 02:32:05 AM

you dont believe in your own project

-> thats a sign its trash

stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:52:44 AM

Very well said.If someone dont believe on their own project then theres no reason for other people to continue it.

And look at this one. I dont see it as a valid reason.  Grin

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
BitcoinTaj (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 12:28:50 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2018, 12:52:39 AM by BitcoinTaj

To the idiots who messaged me for money demanding that you will bump this thread or market it: I am Dev, not an idiot. Posting negative messages will not intimidate me. I will not buy your crypto investor lists. It's adorable how you dumb criminals always try to scam, steal or sell useless junk and then cry wolf  Grin

You guys didn't read what I typed? I said, "I am the developer and don't really have a team. So, I am also open to sell this project (Domain name, this account, Git Hub account, source code, pool, explorer and wallets) or work for you and help you launch it."

This is not an offer or solicitation of money or investments or bitcoins. This is a request for collaboration for project development. I am not going to send you money, my photos, home address, phone number etc to convince you that I believe in the project. (Really? You want free money in this Project Development thread? Or, get rich selling info for identity theft?)

Its a template and there is no team! The website can have pictures after there are people. I am not going to put fake photos. I am not going to put my photo and personal info there just so you can blackmail me. When I work for a team, the team will put their photos. If they hire me as a core dev permanently, they will decide whether or not to put my photo.

You greedy people come here looking for free money. Go find some honest job, although you won't get easy riches. There is no shame in earning honest living... You guys should do that, rather than trying to launch extortion / swat attacks or threatening with exposing a non-existing scam.

If you are legit and really want to see me, request a Skype chat. (which is something criminals will not do. They don't want to reveal their own identity)
BitcoinTaj (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 12:58:03 AM

I cannot launch due to legal reasons (illegal to start a crypto business or issue crypto in my country). Ask questions before jumping to conclusions.

BitcoinTaj (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 01:05:35 AM

Sorry, I cannot give money or bitcoins as incentives to attract prospective applicants. I understand that people want to get paid to review any project plan. But at this time, I don't have cash (or cash equivalents such as bitcoins) to offer as incentives.

If you have suggestions on other incentives that can be given, I am open to ideas. (Ultimately, any bounty of cash value will go waste because people just grab it and then ignore the project)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: