Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:34:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to spot the opportunities like that  (Read 477 times)
r1s2g3 (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:28:56 AM
Merited by Welsh (2), paxmao (1)

Topic I am pretty confident we are the new wealthy elite, gentlemen. just made me think today. Very few were aware of this opportunity and top of it might be some handful understood the importance of concept that time and put faith on it.

Anyways how many believed or not believed is not the important question but important is how many unique concept are still generating that can have huge potential in future. where we can find these innovative concept/product at very beginning stage and get involved with it?
I do not except everything can become successful but still it will be worth trying and evaluating.

Any idea guys, where to look out or something innovative that we can invest in it today and watch it after 5-6 years?

I am not meaning any ICO or any other crypto currency but might be more in line of below  articles, in which we can invest today to see our return tomorrow.

https://cellink.com/emerging-technologies-invest-top-10-wtvox/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pmalek
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 7124

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:02:34 PM
Merited by Welsh (1)

Has anyone considered investing in clean water? Is there a market for that? We are polluting and destroying our world every day. What if in 10-20 years we will have a shortage of drinkable water?!
r1s2g3 (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:24:09 PM

Has anyone considered investing in clean water? Is there a market for that? We are polluting and destroying our world every day. What if in 10-20 years we will have a shortage of drinkable water?!

Water packaging industry is already in boom and will have further scope in it. Even USA do not have drinkable tap water everywhere forget about the rest of the world.
https://newrepublic.com/article/147011/rural-americas-drinking-water-crisis

I am still thinking about disruptive technologies that will  impact the future.
bitmover
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 5914

bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 10:04:47 PM
Merited by paxmao (1)

I am still thinking about disruptive technologies that will  impact the future.

I am looking for anything with 10.000% gains. There are some opportunities like this that happens once in a while. I saw it twice in the last 10 years.  One of them was bitcoin. The other one was some lands in Brazil, near where I live, that had a 10.000% valuation thanks a bridge that was constructed ...

Other than that, I saw some good opportunities in the stock market in emergent countries.

In Brazil for example, our stock market index had a 300% valuation in the last 2 years. Some companies had a valuation similar to bitcoin, like a 1000% in 2 years.

You need to keep an eye open for those opportunities, which are hard to find and risky.

For example, who is betting that Venezuela will recover? I believe that one day Maduro will die and the population will be free, and the market will recover.. Whoever invest 1000 usd there in the right assets may make millions. Or lost it all in a few months... Do they have some Index fund ETF?  I know that 100 USD is a LOT of money there.
This Venezuela idea is just a brainstorm, I would never invest there, but I am considering that one day there will be an opportunity for high riskinvestment there. Or maybe not, if Maduro decides to make another dictator his successor like happened in Cuba...
r1s2g3 (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:08:53 AM

You need to keep an eye open for those opportunities, which are hard to find and risky.

My whole idea of this thread is to identify these opportunities, risk evaluation we will do later on.

If say we got 10 technologies here and we invest $50 on each, my total investment will be $500, If anyone of it clicked we might get lucky with 100x amount otherwise I will think that I lost my costly smartphone.

In 20 years, Amazon also did 1000x  so 100x is not an insane thinking (maybe time frame is too long)
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2453

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 06:59:00 AM

For example, who is betting that Venezuela will recover?

Farmland could be one of the appreciating assets in a recovery, but you may not be able to keep it

Venezuelan oil is part of the globalists' piggy bank, andthey willneed to start using it after the banking crash, but the established companies will still be around to exploit it.

Dash enterprises and associated coins may have some short term potential.

Venezuela has the second largest gold mining reserves in the world, but I think a Canadian mining company has got that area stitched up, but I'm a bit behind with Maduro's latest takeovers,

There are also massive coal reserves, and those could be exploited until the oil industry revives.

Any investment in Venezuela is subject to extreme risk though.
Asian_Dynasty

Activity: 186
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 06:34:11 PM

Topic I am pretty confident we are the new wealthy elite, gentlemen. just made me think today. Very few were aware of this opportunity and top of it might be some handful understood the importance of concept that time and put faith on it.

Anyways how many believed or not believed is not the important question but important is how many unique concept are still generating that can have huge potential in future. where we can find these innovative concept/product at very beginning stage and get involved with it?
I do not except everything can become successful but still it will be worth trying and evaluating.

Any idea guys, where to look out or something innovative that we can invest in it today and watch it after 5-6 years?

I am not meaning any ICO or any other crypto currency but might be more in line of below  articles, in which we can invest today to see our return tomorrow.

https://cellink.com/emerging-technologies-invest-top-10-wtvox/

I think the best way is to invest in Elon Musk projects. He and his team build our World. Solar panels, electric cars, hyperloop are our future.
CristianOff

Activity: 421
Merit: 97

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:30:01 PM

Tell me it's Satoshi who is the anonymous topic creator  Grin
With all the respect for this guy, all I want to tell you is to
not focus on the past. You can learn from it but focus
on the future.
It's difficult to estimate the success of a project,
however if I have to mention something it's
definitely Elixxir,
a project made by David Chaum, founder of
eCash, the first real 'bitcoin' Wink
Google Him
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 597

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 11:51:31 AM

The opportunity still lies here and its right under your nose. Personally I believe the projects developing for the mobile users are going to be stronger in the future. All these projects if developed and mass adoption is happening his working gradually, you may never miss it. All you need is to scan them all and you may consider yourself a wealthy elite one day.
Flash Cunt

Activity: 69
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:02:00 PM

for that you will need one in a billion skills to do it, if you manage to find opportunities like that (consistantly) you have the opportunity to become a billionaire along side the likes of warren buffet.

You don't have to be the first to make the money. Google wasn't the first search engine.  Microsoft didn't write the first operating system. Who remembers Netscape the first widely used browser. And what about the first browser - Enquire? It was written by Tim Berners-Lee, the inventor of the internet.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:23:54 AM

Yeah! That was nice, it is very good to invest in anything related to basic needs. That's why if ever I finally have a big capital then maybe 1/4 of it will be invested to crypto and the rest will be used to start a livestock business or even a vegetation. I know that it was a messy and tiring job but that's okay since the profits there are great. I saw some livestock growers here and I can say that they're richer than those who got white collar jobs, it is just not very obvious because their business is not classy Cheesy.
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 6366

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:01:43 AM

you don't have to go to far, it's here BTC

the total market cap is 70 billion dollars, a relatively very tiny small market. take the

take the S&P 500 market cap for an example it is equal to 23 trillion dollars at the time of writing this. that is 23*1000 = 23,000 billion $

if only 10% in fiat migrate from S&P to bitcoin this will put bitcoin market cap at 2,370 billion $.

assuming the circulation supply by then is 18 million BTCs then each BTC will be worth  = 2,370,000,000 / 18,000,000 = 131666 $ per btc.

again the 2.3 trillions don't have to come only from Sthe &P, there are a lot of markets that are highly inflated and investors will at some point seek a market with more growth potential which is BTC.

assuming you buy 10 bitcoins now for 4k each this is an investment of  40k $ . once and IF bitcoin hits the number you will have 1.31 Million $.

-------------------

I have been trading forex, stocks and commodities for quite sometimes, and I do not see any project with much room to grow and backed by an incredible technology and has all the tendencies to expand but BITCOIN , or crypto in general for that matter.

this is not a financial advice what so ever, it is only my own  opinion , and for what it is worth , i can tell you that we are still considered to be the early adopters. 5 years from now , you will be amazed of how undervalued bitcoin was.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1580

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:08:20 PM

if only 10% in fiat migrate from S&P to bitcoin this will put bitcoin market cap at 2,370 billion $.

I can make 100 business plans with that method (and many do).

- Example: If only 1% of the population of China buys my 10$ product this will be the business of the century.
- Example II: If only 5% of the people passing in front of my shop buy, I will be rich in a year.
- Example III: If only 1% of Android users install my app, this will be the best business ever.

Do you get the idea?
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:02:01 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2019, 03:12:57 AM by Welsh
Merited by Pmalek (1), morvillz7z (1)

Spotting opportunities takes a little trial, error, and risk. Always some sort of risk involved when investing in something as you well know. However, it comes to something as simple as Supply and Demand.  If there's demand for it, it will be worth something to someone. How much that is really does depend on the amount of demand there is for it. Water for example, is a good investment due to the human race not being able to supply without it. Bitcoin is a good investment because of many different reasons, but for mainstream attention? Because, people will get sick of the control that the banks have with your money.

The water industry is a multi billion pound market. Most countries don't even own their water sources, and foreign countries such as China, and Spain own them. I don't know the calculations on shortage of drinkable water, but when you consider that a lot of the world currently doesn't have potable water its a good investment. Even well developed countries don't have the safest practices. United Kingdom, and USA inject chlorine into the water supply at high strengths, and then later flush it out. Depending on the countries regulations I know that the United Kingdom have various different ones. Wales, for example injects chlorine at a specific strength (which I can't remember right now...) and then they flush it through 16 hours later, take a sample, and see if its all within the right parameters. They do this for each leg of the water main. Reservoirs, and treatment plants are also sampled every week or two. As far as I remember out of the UK only Wales own their water. English water is owned by a foreign country. Hence "Welsh Water" being the water board. I might be wrong on English water/Scottish water. But, I'm fairly sure. Wales also doesn't have fluoride within the water supply due to complaints in the late 90s about eroding of teeth. I'm not sure what the investigation involved, but I believe it was removed up until recently it may have been reintroduced, but I'm not sure. Of course, we know that Fluoride is actually beneficial to the teeth within moderation hence the reason USA uses it. However, there are certain demographics which are fighting for it to be removed. What I'm trying to get at here is that its not as simple as letting the mountains filter your water for you. There's a huge investment within the water industry to assure that its safe for its consumers. But, also how it ties into other areas of life like health (teeth).

In fact, water is so important that surrounding countries buy water supplies off other countries. England pays millions of pounds per year for Scotland, and Welsh water to be piped miles down into their land. That has to be regularly maintained, and checked. I'm unsure what regulation it comes under though.
stoat

Activity: 686
Merit: 270

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 11:01:01 AM

That thing you are looking for is Ethereum. It’s still Ethereum. Ethereum will be the blockchain that the world of he future will run on. The sky is the limit price wise. Still 10,000% gains to be made by holding ETH
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:02:39 PM

Here's a hot tip: move beyond the best "currency" cases and find the utility previously impossible or massively improved by crypto. We already had our ideological pump, the next class of "winners" are going to be projects that are currently under the radar but gearing up for massive adoption. I've got two picks I'll share with you now:

Endor Protocol: mass market predictive analytics. I personally use it through a service called Algowave to receive price predictions on erc20 tokens with 80% accuracy. Mind boggling stuff. Already in use by some of the biggest brands out there, Like Mastercard and Coca Cola.

XAYA: First language agnostic blockchain network, among other things. Working "gamified" state channel scaling solution called game channels. First generation 3 blockchain geared specifically to gaming, from the original inventors of blockchain gaming. Soccer Manager franchise deploys a blockchain game on their mainnet next month. With well over 50 million downloads, Soccer Manager is by FAR the biggest entity to launch a blockchain game. Could be the first dapp with millions of users.
wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 1406

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:14:12 PM

you don't have to go to far, it's here BTC

the total market cap is 70 billion dollars, a relatively very tiny small market. take the

take the S&P 500 market cap for an example it is equal to 23 trillion dollars at the time of writing this. that is 23*1000 = 23,000 billion $

assuming the circulation supply by then is 18 million BTCs then each BTC will be worth  = 2,370,000,000 / 18,000,000 = 131666 $ per btc.

again the 2.3 trillions don't have to come only from Sthe &P, there are a lot of markets that are highly inflated and investors will at some point seek a market with more growth potential which is BTC.

assuming you buy 10 bitcoins now for 4k each this is an investment of  40k $ . once and IF bitcoin hits the number you will have 1.31 Million $.

-------------------

I have been trading forex, stocks and commodities for quite sometimes, and I do not see any project with much room to grow and backed by an incredible technology and has all the tendencies to expand but BITCOIN , or crypto in general for that matter.

this is not a financial advice what so ever, it is only my own  opinion , and for what it is worth , i can tell you that we are still considered to be the early adopters. 5 years from now , you will be amazed of how undervalued bitcoin was.

Bingo.  I dont think bitcoin has seen its price plateau yet.  Ask 10 random people on the street to see if they ever owned bitcoin.  Chances are slim you get a lot of yes's.  If, err when bitcoin reaches mass adoption, you will see the market go crazy.
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 6366

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:34:23 PM

the opportunity you posted is about to present itself again . i am almost very certain 150k per btc in 2021 is doable.
and the golden chance to enter the market is around the corner > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5105680.msg49569375#msg49569375

this is a high risk reward investment, the guys who bought bitcoin in 2011 didn't encounter much less risk , neither we are limited to less reward now.
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 05:07:05 PM

Today, no one has yet invented a better project than Bitcoin, and this is a fact. Who would have thought 10 years ago that a digital asset costing $ 0.01 would reach a price of $ 20,000 !!!
Perhaps in the near future we will not see such projects, but I am sure there will be projects potentially bringing at least 1000% of the profits. I think that these projects need to be sought in medicine and ecology as these are the most relevant topics for today's world!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: