Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:36:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long will it take for another billion dollar crypto?  (Read 579 times)
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:44:46 AM

we usually have a big pumping spree every year which mostly happens during summer time. this year we didn't have a big one (although we saw many small shitcoins be pumped big time) because of the last year market wide pump.

so my guess is that with the bitcoin drop at an end and price being at the bottom market can start having some rises. and eventually as bitcoin starts rising up again we can see traders coming back which means they would want profit on the bitcoins they buy so the altcoin pumps can begin again.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Ryananda

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:02:27 PM

in a different time there will definitely be an increase not only in the near future, because now the market has not improved much, now many ico projects are experiencing an extension of the duration due to a hindrance in terms of sales.
myohmy81

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:14:09 PM

How long will it take for another billion dollar crypto? Markets are crashing but will there be enough pump for a new billion dollar crypto coin?

This could be the challenge to the developers in finding ways to attract more investors to trust again after the bubble burst of this year 2018. The crypto market has lost the momentum and this is not easy to recover considering that many scammers had polluted the market and until such a good regulations that will protect the rights of investors this is still unpredictable that we can bounce back easily. In needs time to heal those wounds and gets the confidence of those investors. Hopefully we can back on track in 2 years’ time.
benres

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:28:36 PM

This is possible but the most important to achieve first is when mass adoption will be reached at the level that the fundamentals of blockchain is 100 percent accepted in the financial industry, remember that cryptocurrency is just a one part of the blockchain technology. So let us be patient no to think too much of the value of a cryptocurrency because we already achieved the billion dollar market cap and next will be the trillion dollar market cap.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:33:38 PM

How long will it take for another billion dollar crypto? Markets are crashing but will there be enough pump for a new billion dollar crypto coin?
when the regulation is most favorable in the crypto side, where the people adopting the system through their daily transactions in terms of payment.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 01:16:14 PM

I think that the next pump, the bull ran, will beat the previous high capitalization, it remains only to wait for him.
dddudidd

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:20:06 PM

if dumping continues, I am sure there is a pump that we are waiting for, as well as the reverse if the pump keeps happening we must be aware that there will be dumping in the following days. in my opinion that is my little parable
ivannalog814

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:22:24 PM

Technologies do not stand still and everything is possible in the cryptocurrency market. If you compare the billion dollars in the world is a drop in the ocean and the Internet connects people around the world, and if there is a worthy technology that the project will be able to collect this amount.

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
dizzy1996

Activity: 854

MoonDeFi

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:11:57 PM

In my opinion, one billion dollars for the cryptocurrency market is very little. To stabilize the market, more money is needed since the market capitalization exceeds one hundred billion and that is why a larger amount is needed, as well as other factors affecting it.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:21:52 PM

The next billion dollar marketcap will surely come when there are more people investing in crypto. It take time but I don’t think it will stop at 1 billion, crypto market is worth much more.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:06:16 PM

The key to the success of cryptocurrency is mass adoption.
The rate at which scam projects are being promoted has lead to decrease in adoption. Therefore, since there is decrease in the number of investors, there will definitely be a reduction in marketcap.
So the only way there will be increase in capitalization, most that that which cuts across all cryptocurrencies is when genuine and idea oriented projects are promoted more.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:21:08 PM

This is unanswerable.

It could happen for few weeks or it can happen for about one year or more than that. There's no one that has the powers to know the future of crypto's market cap. Bitcoin has a billion dollar market cap including the others on the top 9.
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:22:59 PM

Now again, many cryptocurrency forecasters, who previously analyzed the situation on the market, now they are talking about. that the situation in the market as a whole is beginning to show a change in trend. It seems to me that a lot is changing now, because the situation is growing. It is strange to understand this, but it is a fact.
aprilnot

Activity: 1204

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:32:09 PM

I don't know when that will happen, obviously it won't happen in the near future. we have to be patient, wait until crypto can start flying again.

I see, even though crypto like this will be destroyed, but there is still a little potential that we can feel.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 05:41:21 PM

in my opinion, the market in a crash situation like this cannot be expected with Pump, even with 1 billion dollars. It is possible that people will have to enlarge the Sell Order if they know there will be a Pump and then the Pump that is expected does not occur because it is held at a certain price. Manipulation always win the strategy
Alohadance

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:30:22 PM

I think that now we are waiting another big amount of investments. Also we are needed in regulations, crypto market is a crazy place. THere is no doubt that all scam projects must die too.

cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:07:52 PM

Hopefully it can change to a better situation like the previous price conditions. For the question, how long will it take, I can't answer, because the conditions and situation for pumping are needed technically with good analysis.

Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:22:11 PM

Cryptocurrencies will be accepted in 2-3 years, mb 5 years, not earlier. Until there's no global recognition by institutional investors and large states, there won't be any serious and long rise!

kurcalas

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:31:31 PM

We are watching a market cycle. It is going well I think. It has fallen a big value. But I believe it'll be back. And we can see much more than billions.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:43:43 PM

I think it will definitely happen, and it will happen in the next 3 years. At the moment there are many coins that have high potential, but so far their capitalization is still very small.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: