Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:56:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for investors on an interesting project  (Read 255 times)
BitFarming (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:32:19 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2018, 10:43:45 AM by BitFarming

Hello all!

I'm looking for an investor or a group of investors for my real farming project (I don't mean the cryptocurrency farming..).

The project is in my mind for over a year now but I started thinking about it more this week. I'm looking for seed investment to create some prototypes and start to work on an fully automated working farming robot.

What is the project about?
So, the project will be simillar to the FarmBot (an open-source cnc farming project), but a lot bigger, faster and it could grow food all over the year (faster ROI).

What is the FarmBot?
Look at the video here:
https://youtu.be/uNkADHZStDE

How much money I want to raise?
It would be great if I will raise about 10 to 15k$ (in crypto) but I will be grateful for any amount to start this project.

What I will do with the money?
With the money I will buy the material, components like arduino and raspberry pi, rgb led strips ,solar panel with a small battery pack, notebook with better specs (My notebook is 9 years old, It does not have enough computing power for modern programs/apps), and I will probably hire a second programmer or more.. (I'm studying IT so I will not be able to work on it full time). Some amount will be used for advertisement, etc.

It will be great If there will be more investors with smaller amounts of crypto but if anyone see an opportunity in this project and want to invest more in it,  I will be gratefull. If you want to help me without investing any money then you can share this thread on the internet, it will help!

NOTE: If this is in a bad section of the forum then I'm sorry  Roll Eyes

Thanks for reading this topic,
BitFarming

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3057

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 11:16:59 AM

It would be great if I will raise about 10 to 15k$ (in crypto) but I will be grateful for any amount to start this project.

Why do you need the money in crypto?  Why not just go to the bank?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BitFarming (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:45:27 AM

Why do you need the money in crypto?  Why not just go to the bank?

Because I want to promote the cryptocurrency more and don't want to be indebted for now...

This is a lot different than classic farming methods, you don't need to use pesticides or herbicides at all, It will use less water, It will be automatic (Maybe also the harvesting process).
I know, It's hard to invest in something that is only in someone's mind but I promise I will work hard to not dissapoint any investor (If there will be any).
I've lost a lot in my life and so I'm trying to do what I really enjoy and that is to invent new and better things. I want to be beneficial for the world.

*For potential investors:
If you're really interested and want to help me to reach the final product, please contact me and I'll try to explain you how will my project work. (I don't want to tell here, because someone could steal my idea and do it yourself).

CryptoMobster

Activity: 136
Merit: 16

Educator | YouTuber

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 11:51:58 AM

Seconded, it's not a massive amount of money and why would you want it in crypto at a time like this.

BitFarming (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:03:57 PM

Seconded, it's not a massive amount of money and why would you want it in crypto at a time like this.

To be honest, the amount can be alot smaller, the point is that the amount of about 10k$ will help me create the prototypes faster (I have more ideas how the prototypes will look and want to try them all to find out the best).

It's not a problem to chat on facebook for me.. I'm open to anyone who is interested. Every investor will get weekly updates of how the project's going.
BitFarming (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:03:19 PM

As I was thinking about this project, I realized that the final product could be situated in big cities around the world. This could decrease the CO2 emissions, because there will be no  trucks transporting vegetables and fruits on the road..

If I manage to raise some money to create the prototype, I will create a campaign on kickstarter and it could possibly spread my project around the world.

Maybe I'm a big dreamer but nobody will stop me from doing what I really enjoy Smiley
BitFarming (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:36:40 PM

So basically you want to make a high tech farm in the cities to reduce co 2 emmissions.. ok noble cause already done

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_tvJtUHnmU

My project will be 99% automatic, I'm also thinking of harvest done by the robot.. Wink Can the AeroFarms do this?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: