Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:10:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO is LIVE] TradePlace - Innovative Cryptocurrency Exchange  (Read 19551 times)
orio (OP)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:40:05 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2019, 11:38:30 AM by orio

image loading...
image loading...
image loading...

image loading...
image loading...
image loading...
image loading...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
orio (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:40:26 AM

Reserved
orio (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:06:43 PM

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to leave a comment here or join us on telegram: https://t.me/TradePlace_OfficialEN
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:57:30 AM

Interesting! Something new. How do you plan to become one of the best exchanges and blockchains in the world? What coins and exchanges will occur? After all, there is competition between the exchanges too! Smiley

Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:10:55 AM

Interesting! Something new. How do you plan to become one of the best exchanges and blockchains in the world? What coins and exchanges will occur? After all, there is competition between the exchanges too! Smiley
softcap has to be reached in the amount of 10500 ETH, and now TradePlace still gets 15 eth, this project is still very long, the bonus is only 20%, it seems they have to think of a new strategy again

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:35:10 AM

I believe that the fees are not as you expected collected only 16 eth. Do you have any spare options for the development of the project?
orio (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:41:49 PM

TradePlace's PreICO has just started along with marketing campaign. A lot of investors are not aware of such perspective project, but they will be soon.

The SoftCap might be reached at any time. So hurry up with your investment. Imagine if EXTP will be similar to BNB, for example.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:55:35 PM

I entered my data in the Airdrop table, passed the captcha check and nothing happened,it's just me or so at all
 Is Airdrop available or already closed?
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:40:52 PM

Interested in your cryptocurrency exchange platform. When can I see its interface? I mean the demo version. Will you obey SEC decisions?
orio (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:44:33 PM

I entered my data in the Airdrop table, passed the captcha check and nothing happened,it's just me or so at all
 Is Airdrop available or already closed?
The airdrop is active untill January 19th.

Make sure you don't use any adblockers. Ideally try to fill it in the Chrome browser.
orio (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:03:58 PM

Interested in your cryptocurrency exchange platform. When can I see its interface? I mean the demo version. Will you obey SEC decisions?
1. TradePlace is planning to show their MVP Demo in February 2019.

2. TradePlace will start communication with SEC after the exchange is launched and the trading is started.
Julia1992

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:53:06 AM

The project has just begun, and there are already so many questions! I think that there is an answer to all questions, and you should not hurry and run ahead of the train! We follow the collection and development! Wink

TradePlace

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 09:10:28 AM

The project has just begun, and there are already so many questions! I think that there is an answer to all questions, and you should not hurry and run ahead of the train! We follow the collection and development! Wink

Thank you for your support.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:21:49 PM

Do you have a bounty? I didn't find any information about it. Is there only airdrop?
sofaflesh

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:48:04 PM

Do you have a bounty? I didn't find any information about it. Is there only airdrop?
perhaps the project will not have a bounty company
now many projects refuse to hold a bounty, most likely they are not so popular and do not fulfill the requirements that should
my opinion is that ,soon the bounty will disappear
TradePlace

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 06:06:18 PM

perhaps the project will not have a bounty company
now many projects refuse to hold a bounty, most likely they are not so popular and do not fulfill the requirements that should
my opinion is that ,soon the bounty will disappear

Hi,

We are currently in a Airdrop promotion for our community. If you follow us at Instagram and twitter you will understand that we already Sold more than 7 millions of tokens for more than 30k users, it rests now ~3m to distribute to our community.

You are welcome!
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:13:06 PM

softcap has to be reached in the amount of 10500 ETH, and now TradePlace still gets 15 eth, this project is still very long, the bonus is only 20%, it seems they have to think of a new strategy again

that's a long way to go for TradePlace. the market is still bearish so investors are still hard to find. or maybe it's the other way around. how can the team strategize the fact that some investors found out that it's better to buy in exchanges as it is really cheap rather than invest during pre-ico or ico stages?
TradePlace

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 07:04:16 PM

that's a long way to go for TradePlace. the market is still bearish so investors are still hard to find. or maybe it's the other way around. how can the team strategize the fact that some investors found out that it's better to buy in exchanges as it is really cheap rather than invest during pre-ico or ico stages?

Your question is very interesting and this is the experience that we have lived at 2016 and 2017.
Therefore, we have tried to profit from some errors are in the past. Our token is very cheap it starts with just 0.03$ + 50% BONUS, instead of a lot of tokens made high prices from 0.5$ to 1$. In addition, our supply is not too high, it's just 500m of tokens.
Finally, we will be an exchange, we have a lot of advantages to support our token and help our community grow.
Julia1992

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:07:57 AM

It is profitable for someone to buy cryptocurrency on the stock exchange, and it is more convenient for someone to work with such projects and thus acquire a crypt! Each of us has our own strategy and plans for a good income! That's why this is all divided 50/50!

tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:07:38 PM

Your question is very interesting and this is the experience that we have lived at 2016 and 2017.
Therefore, we have tried to profit from some errors are in the past. Our token is very cheap it starts with just 0.03$ + 50% BONUS, instead of a lot of tokens made high prices from 0.5$ to 1$. In addition, our supply is not too high, it's just 500m of tokens.
Finally, we will be an exchange, we have a lot of advantages to support our token and help our community grow.

it is very good information that your workers have good experience
that's just bad that many investors are frightened by such a long fall in the market, and are afraid to make investments at the bottom of the market
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: