Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:54:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO is LIVE] TradePlace - Innovative Cryptocurrency Exchange  (Read 19553 times)
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:09:21 PM

Interesting! Something new. How do you plan to become one of the best exchanges and blockchains in the world? What coins and exchanges will occur? After all, there is competition between the exchanges too! Smiley
softcap has to be reached in the amount of 10500 ETH, and now TradePlace still gets 15 eth, this project is still very long, the bonus is only 20%, it seems they have to think of a new strategy again

that's a long way to go for TradePlace. the market is still bearish so investors are still hard to find. or maybe it's the other way around. how can the team strategize the fact that some investors found out that it's better to buy in exchanges as it is really cheap rather than invest during pre-ico or ico stages?

Your question is very interesting and this is the experience that we have lived at 2016 and 2017.
Therefore, we have tried to profit from some errors are in the past. Our token is very cheap it starts with just 0.03$ + 50% BONUS, instead of a lot of tokens made high prices from 0.5$ to 1$. In addition, our supply is not too high, it's just 500m of tokens.
Finally, we will be an exchange, we have a lot of advantages to support our token and help our community grow.

it is very good information that your workers have good experience
that's just bad that many investors are frightened by such a long fall in the market, and are afraid to make investments at the bottom of the market

If the project is worthwhile then the state of the market will not affect the financial fees. Investors will always invest regardless of the price of the cryptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:22:01 PM

I also think that an experienced investor will always understand whether this project is worth the investment or not! A newcomer like me ... if not sure, then you should not invest!

sofaflesh

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:25:22 PM

I also think that an experienced investor will always understand whether this project is worth the investment or not! A newcomer like me ... if not sure, then you should not invest!
of course,it will be difficult for beginners to choose a project for investment, I think that they need to gain more experience and knowledge before becoming an investor
orio (OP)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:34:59 PM

Interview with the CEO of Tradeplace on Techbullion:

https://www.techbullion.com/interview-with-the-ceo-of-tradeplace-an-all-in-one-cryptocurrency-exchange
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:58:20 PM

glad to hear that the CEO has given an update to the media,
maybe 1050 ETH can be achieved in the next few months

Tryam93

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:34:36 PM

It turns out a little more than a million dollars. Won't that be enough for the project? There will still be all sorts of waste such as the development team, advertising and marketing.
TradePlace

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 06:59:48 PM

It turns out a little more than a million dollars. Won't that be enough for the project? There will still be all sorts of waste such as the development team, advertising and marketing.

Just to be clear for the softcap and hardcap. It will be :

Softcap : 10.500ETH
Hardcap : 75.000ETH

Pre-ICO : Started at 10.12 to 18.01.2019
ICO : 28.01.2019 to 19.03.2019

We assume such amount that we reach from the softcap and it's enough for our project to be done in delay that we fixed in our roadmap.

Thank you.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:11:17 AM

Just to be clear for the softcap and hardcap. It will be :

Softcap : 10.500ETH
Hardcap : 75.000ETH

Pre-ICO : Started at 10.12 to 18.01.2019
ICO : 28.01.2019 to 19.03.2019

We assume such amount that we reach from the softcap and it's enough for our project to be done in delay that we fixed in our roadmap.

Thank you.

and with the beginning of the growth of the crypto-currency market, your fees will not change the size or is it fixed?
Julia1992

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:31:25 AM

of course,it will be difficult for beginners to choose a project for investment, I think that they need to gain more experience and knowledge before becoming an investor
I agree that for large investments there is not enough experience among beginners and those who have never invested at all! And many doubt! And those who want to start investing money will doubt because of the unstable market! After all, no one knows what will happen even in the evening!

Tryam93

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:52:18 PM

How about the fact that eth is growing in price. You have a fixed price or the price depends on the General market.
Julia1992

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:36:19 AM

How about the fact that eth is growing in price. You have a fixed price or the price depends on the General market.
Good question! After all the market is not stable prices change every hour, Efir seems to be growing, but there is no fixed price!

sofaflesh

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:07:26 AM

Good question! After all the market is not stable prices change every hour, Efir seems to be growing, but there is no fixed price!
market growth is beneficial to many, this project too,I think that this amount is fixed,and will not change to the dollar
Tryam93

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:14:11 PM

market growth is beneficial to many, this project too,I think that this amount is fixed,and will not change to the dollar
The fixed price of tokens is not profitable for developers when the market starts to grow.
Julia1992

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:37:40 AM

I also believe that the fixed price is not profitable for the project! After all, the market is changing, prices are not stable! By this, I think that everything will change depending on the market!

tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:02:42 PM

The fixed price of tokens is not profitable for developers when the market starts to grow.
what is the price of is not beneficial if this will be the price in Ethereum that is when growth will begin it will be very beneficial to the project, Ethereum can be $ 150 and it's really getting down to the end of the project be one Ethereum 1000-2000 dollars
bey85

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:26:35 PM

Very interested to this project,what have bounty sir?i will follow, thanks
Julia1992

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:23:36 AM

Yes! An interesting project, but it is a pity that there is no generosity! This is the only thing that upsets!

sofaflesh

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:41:22 PM

Yes! An interesting project, but it is a pity that there is no generosity! This is the only thing that upsets!
participate in airdrop-and you can get some coins from this project
airdrop is a mini version of the bounty program Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy
Tryam93

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:27:32 PM

Airdrop is a good way to attract investors ' attention. But it is best to advertise your project when the product is ready and investors can see how it works.
Julia1992

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:20:20 PM

Much depends on the advertising and presentation of the project itself! To attract good investors There should be no questions!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: