Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:02:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin price breaking lows again and again  (Read 813 times)
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:43:33 PM

is it not exactly this this what a Investors needs ? low prizes ?
Most investors waiting for lower prizes and thats what currently happening.

regards
sarfield

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:18:03 PM

regards

That's right, the low value of many investors will collect.
A good opportunity for investors, but I am not hypocritical if this position is a concern too.
A good Christmas gift for investors.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:31:23 PM

regards

Hundreds of investors are taking this as an advantage and filling their bags by buying coins in cheap prices, guys crypto currency is the one which can change the life style completely all you need to do is trust and wait patiently.

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:44:35 PM

Yes btc price is going lower and lower
but there is really many good news about crypto future
I hope price will begin to recover from New Year time
And i can't wait for btc sidechain finally released
It will be much more real than all that ETF hype

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:04:29 PM

Panic still enveloped the market and made prices fall further, not expecting too much for this year but I hope in 2019 to recover from this decline.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:20:30 PM

bitcoin price are breaking lows again and again  i cant see any signs of bulls entering markets in charts and already Christmas and this year is ending i think still bears will be in control for some more days , but i am still hopping for a bull run soon  and holding my coins  Sad           
Just hold your coins and be patient , I feel discombobulated with people who panics just because of the price but I cant blame though. We are expecting from bitcoin so we can have a nice christmas but the price didnt cooperate. Bitcoin is still recovering and the thing we need to right now is to hold our coins.
Zin-Zang

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:34:56 PM

bitcoin price are breaking lows again and again  i cant see any signs of bulls entering markets in charts and already Christmas and this year is ending i think still bears will be in control for some more days , but i am still hopping for a bull run soon  and holding my coins  Sad           

Don't expect any decent Bull runs for a few years.
In the meantime , lower we are going on all cryptos.

I was Red Tagged because Lauda Blows Theymos to get back on DT
The rest are just lauda's personal butt monkeys=> Hhampuz , Vod, TMAN , achow101
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2179

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 07:42:34 PM

Actually Bitcoin plying on down trend. If you see the chart you can see Bitcoin creating new bottom every few days. Then it's go little bit up trend and again come back on previously created bottom. Then it's creating another new bottom and repeat same trend as well. It's clear sign of bear market. I don't think market will recover very fast, it will wrong if we think Bitcoin will raise suddenly. It's not going to happen. Most of people became panic that's the reason why Bitcoin continue downtrend. In my opinion we can see few change on next year. We can only hope but we can't say exactly.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Woolles890

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:44:24 PM

There are no signs for a bull run yet, so be patient and survive for something good in the future.
Bitcoin is gradually going down and this is worrisome but over time everything will be fine and later it will have an increase. For a moment leaving bitcoin down, it's better to relax and enjoy the end of the year on vacation.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:56:06 PM

The fact that you keep your bitcoins, you do the right thing, but hope that the growth of the market will happen in the near future is not worth it. The market can be dead for 2 or 3 years. Better think about where to look for additional sources of income.

javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:59:33 PM

Bitcoin prices this year are now in a low position, we cannot see that this will happen at the end of this year, but believe that next year they will be able to make a profit

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
mohammedmattar

Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 09:07:00 PM

Your analysis is correct, prices are low and there are no signs of an upcoming rally
I hope the end of the year is the reason
We need many bulls to raise prices.

mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 09:12:45 PM

Don't expect something big to happen just because we're in the Christmas holiday. This year was a complete opposite of what we have seen last year. No more bull runs and yes its likely that the bears will be in control till the early part of next year. What you can do is accept the fact so that you won't get disappointed. Others take advantage of the situation by purchasing cheap coins, while majority continue to HODL as long as they can.

What you are telling is the true fact of the current situation, no one is ready to digest the bear market and just expecting the bull run, but they dont know that everyone is waiting for the bull run and ready to sell it, then who is going to buy in high. So i think it will take more time to recover the market. Holding is the best option and if possible buy in each dip so the buying price get averaged.

The idea of everyone always waiting for the bull run really need to be scrapped. Like you said, who would want to be the sacrificial ram to buy at the high prices when the bull run actually starts? You see, we may never have a December 2017 scenario again in crypto. It is not that I am against the bull run, but because I believe people and new entrants now understand the market concept better. Everyone is now aware that it is always a disadvantage to buy during a bull run.
stefy77

Activity: 658
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:30:06 PM

It must be said, however, that this drop will also allow the entry of new people who saw how much bitcoin can grow in value and perhaps contextually with the fall of the price questions were asked about what it is and what it is used for.
jcmansah7

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:32:14 PM

Bitcoin has actually recorded another all time lows in this year and this has gotten so many people worried about the future of crypto investments. Anyway despite this current price some crypto analysts predict that this is not yet the bottom of bitcoin and it is very likely that we can hit the $2k region.
Don't be moved by the FOMO and FUD people because bitcoin would bounce back again.

Maricel2017

Merit: 103

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:56:50 PM

If your source of income in crypto is only trading i think you are the first person who are very affected of this crazy dump of the market value but if you have multiple source i think you wont be more affected since you are still earning money. I think there will be an ending of this market will break the silence again and brings more profit to all of us.

Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:21:27 AM

Its better keep holding our coin. I will never selling my coin in this cheap price. Bitcoin will recover and i am believe it because this market still at early stage and still unregulated in many country. I am believe good news will come to market and the price will increasing again

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 12:24:01 AM

Roll Eyes

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:27:59 AM

Yes and usually during this time the price will get lower again, people will sell their bitcoin investment to spend it on holiday and gift, I don't see any sign that there will be a bull soon, I hope in early 2019 we will see some rising, the bakkt suppose to be giving bitcoin to trigger a bull run
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:01:58 AM

It's getting worst and worst I think, What could be the crypto predictors will say now? It will recover again next year? Its down now to 3200$ and other's says it will still go down to 2500?! That's really hard to accept nowadays.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: