Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:57:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Jump out of the ship when it is sinking.  (Read 978 times)
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:51:10 PM

BTC prices are falling continously. Investors in the waking should alert themselves and try to minimise losses by booking profit . If this trend continue for another six months perhaps the present prices will look like a nighmare and  it will be late ,moreover the predictions of lower level becoming true .If it is negative view or advise to follow ?
We can not reach any result in the current situation and in my opinion many of who wanted to sell sold it until current price. Now just waiting can be a better investment for the future. Maybe this will make you lose more money but who made a lot of money in Bitcoin got it by waiting.
hulla

Activity: 1834
Merit: 566

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:55:49 PM

BTC prices are falling continously. Investors in the waking should alert themselves and try to minimise losses by booking profit . If this trend continue for another six months perhaps the present prices will look like a nighmare and  it will be late ,moreover the predictions of lower level becoming true .If it is negative view or advise to follow ?
Firstly, jumping out of the bitcoin market ship because it is sinking is defintely not the right decision because this year market is something I predicted not experienced any bullish market.
Secondly, this is not the first time the crypto market will be in this kind of situation and the best thing to do is to accumulate more coin but never invest more than ones can afford to loose.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:19:41 PM

Firstly, jumping out of the bitcoin market ship because it is sinking is defintely not the right decision because this year market is something I predicted not experienced any bullish market.
Secondly, this is not the first time the crypto market will be in this kind of situation and the best thing to do is to accumulate more coin but never invest more than ones can afford to loose.

Yes i agree on that maybe we dont need to jump out because bitcoin os not a ship. I believe that the bitcoin will rise soon and if we are going to move out on tgis feild we cannot really earn a huge amount of profit. So I think we need to wait for it until such time that it will rise again and earn a profit from it . Crypto really needs patience this time because it is on dip so let us have patience.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:28:01 PM

We can not reach any result in the current situation and in my opinion many of who wanted to sell sold it until current price. Now just waiting can be a better investment for the future. Maybe this will make you lose more money but who made a lot of money in Bitcoin got it by waiting.

Instead of panickly jumping out of that sinking ship, you should first ask yorself what will happen if you jump. Can you swim? Will you float? Will you be able to maintain yourself floating in a long period of time? You will be losing the ship but consider that a sacrifice since you will be gaining a lot of experience from that. And if you will be boarding another ship again, you know what you will do when things like that happen again.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:51:39 PM

It is obviously that ship is sinking when it is sinking, there's no doubt about that, which we can not say about crypto market with certain accuracy. Situation is pretty unpleasant but I think that It still isn't time for the alarm. Advice should be to follow your instinct and to calculate what is the best choice for you personally, what would exit bring or mean to you and what would staying and waiting for better days.
adjudicator

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:52:58 PM

When the ship is sinking dont jump out, think and relax. There are some ways that you can use to stip the ship from sinking, dont be like others that will live the boat immediately. Just like in bitcoin, you must think before go to the other side.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:12:15 PM

I know that everyone panics when they see the red market, especially investors. they are confused and trapped in a bear market wave.

there is no other choice, unless they have to hold their assets for a long time, I predict that Christmas and new year will make BTC fall again.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 11:19:49 PM

I think there's no point to sell now. Minimizing your the loss might be a bad thing to do. You might miss the opportunity of getting more than what you had invested. The market has a higher chances of recovery on the first quarter of 2019 due to significant decision of SEC on bitcoin ETF. Approval of this will most likely attract more investors and then the bull run. Actually, huge bitcoin holders are starting to collect more bitcoins in preparation of the much awaited bull run.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kamBlanV

Activity: 441
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:29:51 PM

we better think positively and don't panic, I don't care about the red market, another 6 months or 2 more years.

there are still many ways to make a profit, trading is one of our choices today. although the market volume is weak.

and I am always proud to have BTC everytime.

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1667

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:27:43 AM

BTC prices are falling continously. Investors in the waking should alert themselves and try to minimise losses by booking profit .

Oh well, everyone here is up to make money. So obviously a lot of traders are shorting bitcoin, either by bot or manually pushing the sell button.

If this trend continue for another six months perhaps the present prices will look like a nighmare and  it will be late ,moreover the predictions of lower level becoming true .If it is negative view or advise to follow ?

I don't think that this will last for another six months. Bears are really exhausted at this point, I guess this is really the best time to get in for long term as we might see the end of this year long bear season and see a new cycle begins early 2019.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 03:44:35 AM

We are in the middle of the sea, even if we jump we are gonna die in death cold water with sharks, so I'd rather go with a sinking sheep, may be we will survive.

How was that metaphor?

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:39:17 AM

we better think positively and don't panic, I don't care about the red market, another 6 months or 2 more years.

there are still many ways to make a profit, trading is one of our choices today. although the market volume is weak.

and I am always proud to have BTC everytime.
The price may change everyday but the value of bitcoin is continuously increasing every year. I also don’t care about the dump price for another year or what, I just need to buy more bitcoin now and have a great reward in the future. Its ok to leave the market if its dumping, its your choice to save some profit or what but make sure to comeback in cryptomarket because this is not the end of our journey.  

We are in the middle of the sea, even if we jump we are gonna die in death cold water with sharks, so I'd rather go with a sinking sheep, may be we will survive.

How was that metaphor?
Well, if the ship goes dipper there’s no way for that to rise again so maybe its better to jump and look for another ship. There will always good opportunity for all of us. Smiley
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 04:43:08 AM

If this is a ship and you are in control of your money that means you are the captain of the ship. What kind of captain do you aspire to be, is the question you need to ask yourself.

lol ok go on doing that.

Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:53:58 AM

No, all Bitcoin users now don't have to jump from a sinking ship, now Bitcoin isn't sinking but is diving fully oxegen, sure that someday Bitcoin will come to the surface with results, prices that make investors able to buy enough new shipsto sail in the following years.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:12:17 AM

Clearly, you are one of the hundreds of beginners who are in panic right now. If you think the ship is sinking then you are free to abandon it while it has not yet started to sink. There are always people who are like you in the crypto world. Ever since I started, the community has already members whose belief in the technology and its features are as shallow as them. Negative view? Yes! The veterans view it as a part of the cycle. And during such part, it is better to buy than to sell.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:12:15 AM

There could be a chance that if this downtrend continues for the next 6 months, it will definitely one of the worst history for bitcoin and cryptocurrency where we could see bitcoin touching $2,000 price. We only have 2 weeks before the year ends but what we always see is a minor pump. I dont see a boat sinking since there are still positive big news coming everywhere about massive adoption and recognition for bitcoin. This was a plain price correction with price manipulation from BCH hardfork.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 06:18:25 AM

if your new to bitcoin just dont panic and learn the true value of bitcoin
i also panic before when price fall but now i feel secured after learning the use of bitcoin and how its really work
i learn that the price of bitcoin is not only limited to this i will choose to gain a lot of profit in the next few years than taking some loss today

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
eminemcookie

Activity: 364
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:57:45 AM

The Entire World is entering a Global Depression similar to the 1930s.

Stocks & Crypto Prices are going lower.

1930s, the great depression? Come off it. It's not even clear yet if the markets will go in to a depression, most likely a momentary dip followed by some more years of recovery. If there is a depression it's not even going to be comparable to the most recent one in 2008, let alone arguably the worst depressive period the world economy has ever faced.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:02:29 PM

Please! jump out and save your life, we will stick to it and try to recover the vessel till the end. Thank you.
Danezu

Activity: 180
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 01:10:03 PM

Maybe we have a stormy and dark night ahead, but I think the crypto ship will survive. And maybe it's just a necessary exercise to keep only the worthy crew members on this ship.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: