Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:40:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves knock out Ethereum  (Read 12946 times)
VolkoB (OP)

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

Be happy =)

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:02:40 PM

At the bearish market, the waves steadily hold their position, and when price of Bitcoin is falling , the price of Waves is rising! The functionality of the Waves is much higher than Eth. Usability is better, fast transactions, own stock exchange, powerful mobile applications for Android and iOS. And there will be a lot of interesting features. This is the time to buy waves.

So, can the Waves take the place of the Ethereum? Yes, and it will happen soon  Smiley

I would like to know the opinion of the forum! Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:46:30 PM

To start with I disagree that waves held its position
Because just 4-5 months ago my 12 waves token was worth over 150$
Today reverse is the case

How can waves outwit Ethereum with such ?
Even with latest app development and project and users
It’s still way behind
El_mako

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 04:52:10 PM

At the bearish market, the waves steadily hold their position, and when price of Bitcoin is falling , the price of Waves is rising! The functionality of the Waves is much higher than Eth. Usability is better, fast transactions, own stock exchange, powerful mobile applications for Android and iOS. And there will be a lot of interesting features. This is the time to buy waves.

So, can the Waves take the place of the Ethereum? Yes, and it will happen soon  Smiley

https://i.ibb.co/cXbXkm3/waves2.png

I fella.
Can you explain  me the meaning of wave in the crypto world?
Thanks.

No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 05:14:14 PM

why does it have to be Waves? there are still many other better platforms to replace ethereum. one of them is Staller or EOS, in my opinion it is very unlikely that Waves will replace Ethereum. Waves is indeed a good platform, but he is less popular.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 05:15:50 PM

I don't see this happening in next 100 years! Don't know why everyone thinks fast and free transactions means a good blockchain. It's more about stability, network effect, decentralization, constant progress, security etc. Everything is developed on ETH. Why would projects just migrate to waves?

ivannalog814

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:22:05 PM

I agree with the fact that the functionality of the waves is superior to Ethereum, but if you look objectively, the ether is used much more often and it is more popular, and its technological problems are only a matter of time the development team is working on improving the platform.

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
chenille

Activity: 428
Merit: 172

chenille!

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 05:22:19 PM

So, can the Waves take the place of the Ethereum? Yes, and it will happen soon  Smiley
Personally, I think it will not happen, ETH has some problems of course, but Devs are going to solve them. ETH Devs are very good ones.
Bitcoin was also called outdated very often and so many people said it will be a flippening (ETH overtakes BTC) but it never happened. BTC is too strong to be surpassed by ETH and ETH is too strong to be surpassed by waves.
In addition, there are other platforms, not only waves. Like EOS or Tezos.

But only future will show.

⁓ chenille! ⁓
Ed_Westwick99

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:27:28 PM

https://i.ibb.co/cXbXkm3/waves2.png

I don't think that is the case.. Eth has solid bases , but we should see how this works out
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:31:36 PM

Wake up!
I do not know where you get these ideas, but just look at the ICO market to find out which platform is and will be better. Waves does not even have 5% in the ICO projects. The market verifies what is better and there is no doubt that Waves is far behind ETH.
Idoe

Activity: 334

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:41:32 PM

Indeed, if we see movement in the market, waves have a higher volume than eth, but to be able to change the position of the eth platform in the ICO, there seems to be little or no.
VolkoB (OP)

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

Be happy =)

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:48:52 PM

Wake up!
I do not know where you get these ideas, but just look at the ICO market to find out which platform is and will be better. Waves does not even have 5% in the ICO projects. The market verifies what is better and there is no doubt that Waves is far behind ETH.
I saved this message, in 2019 I will write to you.
I think Eth is already past. More and more projects are decoupled from the Ethereum, and it is very easy to find a replacement for ETH.
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:02:40 PM

Wake up!
I saved this message, in 2019 I will write to you.
I think Eth is already past. More and more projects are decoupled from the Ethereum, and it is very easy to find a replacement for ETH.

Of course, many projects are looking for a chance to take over Ethereum customers.
Just look on CEO of Cardano:
https://bcfocus.com/news/cardano-ada-ceo-charles-hoskinson-calls-bitcoin-and-ethereum-worthless/19683/
or
https://ethereumworldnews.com/ceo-cardano-ada-overcome-bitcoin-ethereum-1-year/
It is just game, but market and clients will verify it Wink Let's wait for 2019!  Cool Grin

diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:03:10 PM

Waves has been performing markedly in the current market, it's highly impressive. But for me it seems a little late. They should've been getting the recognition a while ago and before long I worry that another blockchain will surpass them. A bear market isn't a good market to steal away market-share from another project.

micairvas

Activity: 303
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:55:32 PM

The fact that the project goes to the top is good. However, no one can replace ETH this is too difficult. Does ETH have few competitors? Only it will continue to be used every day.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:42:47 PM

Yes, quite right now you can buy coins of the waves as they even at the moment have increased in price. But in order to knock out Ethereum they do not have enough strength. Since Ethereum is a very promising coin, you can invest in it at any time. And now we have the opportunity to buy a part of cryptocurrency at the best price.
Woolles890

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:49:49 PM

Waves are still trying to get close to eth, currently, eth does have rivals and attacks from various directions. The wave began to be able to steal investors' attention with a better volume and value to increase but to replace eth there still had to be a lot of things to do.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:42:07 PM

Yeah in this bearish market waves is really doing some great job. The price of waves is constantly in upside that is a very good sign for a project. But I think it will be better if they come a little bit ago. Still now ethereum is the most popular platform. But many project plan for other platforms so waves is a very good choice. And technically waves is advanced than ethereum. But in this market there are many platform which is more advanced than both of them. But I think waves will create a great place for them in upcoming future.

warrior.coins22

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:15:29 PM

In my opinion, nothing will replace the ethereum position. Even though waves have a good platform / fast transaction feature, that doesn't mean it will easily replace ethereum. I honestly don't see the possibility that it will happen in the next few years. It seems that EOS has a better chance. And that too also requires a time process that is not easy.
BCTS

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:16:17 PM

The waves really became one of the most promising coins in 2019. I invested in them in September because I understand that this coin is one of the most promising. This growth is still regarded as pumping, but still indicators are good.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 09:23:00 PM

To start with I disagree that waves held its position
Because just 4-5 months ago my 12 waves token was worth over 150$
Today reverse is the case

How can waves outwit Ethereum with such ?
Even with latest app development and project and users
It’s still way behind
I agree with you. Moreover, are there really popular android or IOs apps that uses waves? I don't really know any. Maybe the original post should have listed some to back up his claim.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  All
  Print  

Jump to: