Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:54:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will constantinople rise ETHEREUM price?  (Read 986 times)
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 03:47:25 PM
Merited by chocopapaya (1)

I'm not so sure it will immediately raise the price.
The market conditions just don't support it.
If anything, if the price doesn't rise then it could crash more as people lose hope.

But, the fork itself is a great step for Eth.
It will set the stage for many of the important developments that need to happen for it to be competitive with the newer smart contract platforms.
I see this as another strong sign that eth is here to stay and is still the industry leader.
this makes me very hopeful for eth future.
Combined with the years of experience and market penetration it has, eth will eventually reclaim its position.

Bairbe

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:50:03 PM

Definitely hard to say, because we saw how hardfork Bitcoin behaved and I think everyone remembers how the last time jumped ethereum after running its fork.  Hopefully this will create a positive effect!
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:54:20 PM

There is a possibility that there will be an increase in price (maybe temporarily). What is more important here is what will happen to the platform after the hardfork. From what I read, it will lead the way to solving scalability issues so that is something positive and one to look forward to.
oioioi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:27:19 PM

all altcoins have their heyday, like the current Ethereum game, Ethereum replaces the second seat after Bitcoin. but at this moment Ethereum will come back, nobody knows.

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 04:27:46 PM

constantinople will bring an improvement to the blockchain and i think this good news will certainly help to raise the price of eth
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:34:53 PM

Ethereum1x and Ethereum 2.0 will come after constantinople. I think that is what we should think of rather than the short term effect on ETH pice of the hardfork.
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:45:15 PM

In my opinion, Constantinople fork will have a limited impact on the rise of the Ethereum. The overall state of the cryptocurrency market has a much greater impact. If Bitcoin continues to decline, then, even in the case of Constantinople fork, Ether will follow Bitcoin down.

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:05:37 PM

I think the upgrade will definitely have a positive effect on the price but the real value will come after the implementation of a series of upgrades coming to eth that may take few more months so bottom line is that eth price will recover but it will take some time.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ivanleon

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:11:01 PM

What do you think?

The promised update of Ethereum will be able to reverse the negative trend of the fall in the short term, but it is not necessary to postpone it for a late period. I think many are waiting after thisgrowth, but I do not think that the price will be as high as in early 2018.
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:13:41 PM

It is difficult to answer this question, but I personally believe that the Ethereum price will rise when the entire market recovers and Constantinople will not affect the Ethereum price increase. At the moment, the price of ETH strongly depends on how most projects will sell it and influence the price.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:22:39 PM

What do you think?
if the prices continue to fall, this update will probably not change that. the market currently does not seem to respond to news, updates or anything else. i would wish it, that the price rises again.
virtual_miner

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:24:27 PM

If one knows for sure that ETH will increase or decrease prices, they can also earn big profits from margin participation. And that is hardly any trader can dare to say that they know ETH or a certain coin will increase or decrease.
Ximoandali

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:41:42 PM

in this market, I doubt that this news can affect the growth, we are still in a bearish trend and it is difficult to say something about growth

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
v_i_p

Activity: 420
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:09:46 PM

Ethereum price has dumped much recently. The ICOs are one of the big reason. Because most ICO projects are based with Ethereum smart contract and they are cashout Ethereum. Most ICOs are a scam and not giving enough return on investment to investors right now. Most people not going to invest in ICO projects. I personally believe Ethereum price will raise in the future.
I agree with you, I think in spite of everything, the Ethereum has very good prospects)
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 08:31:44 PM

What do you think?
We don't know if Ethereum 2.0 will save the Ethereum price and will be the reason of its price increase. One thing is for sure this update will make the Ethereum blockchain more faster and the issue about network clogging will be resolved after the update is implemented. This will surely benefit the Ethereum community and the Ethereum based projects.
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:47:51 AM

In terms of opportunities, I am sure that the price of Ethereum (ETH) will increase. But I can't answer with a few of them, considering I am still in the learning stage, even though my account rank is a member. The reason is why I can't answer it thoroughly, but I see the opportunity or not to increase the price of Ethereum (ETH) is very dependent on investors.

A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:55:52 AM

Definitely hard to say, because we saw how hardfork Bitcoin behaved and I think everyone remembers how the last time jumped ethereum after running its fork.  Hopefully this will create a positive effect!

Let us hope that this time, the effect will be positive. The altcoin will start growing very fast, and it will be the time of Ethereum glory. As I remember, the fork is planned for January 2019...Let's wait.
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:55:12 PM

In order for this update to take place, it is still necessary to do a very large amount of hard work. If the update will be successful, then this will definitely help increase the price of Ethereum. but it is important to understand that before the update, there is still a lot of time and the Ethereum can fall to $ 13

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
a d i m u l

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:58:45 PM

for now etherium continues to increase again. everyone hopes Etherium early in 2019 will look legit again.
ruli stylon

Activity: 721

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:04:14 PM

I believe the price of Ethereum will rise slowly, not in the near future. With the Hardfork combined between Bitcoin and Ethereum, the recovery of both has been seen at this time even though the increase has not peaked.
What happens after Christmas and New Year at the price of Ethereum? We wait and see later.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: