Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:31:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will constantinople rise ETHEREUM price?  (Read 986 times)
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 07:02:26 AM

I think this great upcoming update on the ethereum blockchain will help to rise the price of ether. for me, I think ethereum has a real world usage and for that matter the current price is not the right price for a coin like ether.

Neo.op

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 07:09:14 AM

When the Ethereum is switched to Pos, the actual price will increase.But the update in February will cause a significant increase.The important thing is to start the bull era.
Everything will be better.

LYR▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▄▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▄███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀███▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓██████▄▄▄▄▄██████
▓▓▓██████████████████
▓▓███████████████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
 ██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
LYRA  Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain
══════════════════════[ Main Features ]══════════════════════
Customizable tokens ███NFT███ DeFi███ DEX███ Revenue share
ellensmith025

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:27:27 PM

In such a market, if the update solves most of the problems, then the adequate price is $ 400-500. And already in the growing market, the price can rise to $ 1000. Greater leap in price can be given only by the introduction of smart contracts, which have the ability to return funds to investors.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 02:13:11 PM

Yes, it will make a positive effect on the price of Ethereum because a lot of investors buy and hold it till this new fork. Every investor who wants to participate in this fork will require ETH in his portfolio before that happen and it will create a huge demand for ethereum.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:15:22 PM

Ethereum I think it will continue to increase and is always accompanied by Bitcoin. Because what I see is that ethereum prices are increasing, of course the other altcoins will definitely increase too. So I really believe ethereum will be used to improve.
babyxxbaby

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:31:13 PM

ETH made a big turn from a strong price drop to a good and stable daily growth. I thought we were at the bottom when the price of ETH was 90$. Now for the last day the price of ETH rose by another 16% - this is a good trend ETH = 130$
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:34:38 PM

It seems to me that today many people already feel that very pleasant moment when the project begins to have growth, because today, provided that the market is still coming to life, then we can say that people are already starting to be late with investing.

Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:38:00 PM

this ethereum price movement depends on the good news that occurs and depends on high demand, if both are there then it can have an influence on the price movement of ethereum.
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:40:59 PM

Today's market shows a healthy market, where almost altcoins and bitcoins have increased, albeit slowly but surely. This market that continues to grow and has many surprises always provides a great opportunity to continue to grow. Eth will survive and remain a popular coin in the future.
Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:52:48 PM

What do you think?
it depends on the crypto community especially the investors, If they believe that a hard fork of Ethereum will help to boost them in the future then they will tend to invest Ethereum as preparation of bullish time that soon to happen.
braves182

Activity: 476

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 03:58:40 PM

It depends on the general fundamental news in the market. If they are negative, even a successful launch of Constantinople won't give rise to growth. The ether will begin to grow at about the same time as bitcoin. I hope it will be in January, if Baktt opens and starts to work.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:00:22 PM

in my opinion it is possible that last year when the ethereum byzantium fork market update occurred, the bear market was still not started and that caused ethereum prices to rise, but updates to the fork ethereum constantinople bear market have occurred and it is very unlikely for ethereum to rise again
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:01:48 PM

It depends on the general fundamental news in the market. If they are negative, even a successful launch of Constantinople won't give rise to growth. The ether will begin to grow at about the same time as bitcoin. I hope it will be in January, if Baktt opens and starts to work.

I think the same. I don't wait for ETH growth without common market uptrend. Locally we can see some green bars but globally with so strong BTC price correlation ETH can change trend with all only
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:11:08 PM

Now you can find news about the launch of the Bakkt platform. Dates will be changed. It seems to me that even with the successful updating of the ethereum, he will not be able to overcome the price of $ 300. There is a possibility that even in 2019 ethereum will not cost more than $ 500

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
cryptobull3

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:16:26 PM

Most of the ICOs are based on ethereum blockchain and unfortunatly most of them are scam , Scam ICOs is the main reason of ethereum dump in my view , Since they take money from people with out paying back , I think it needs to be regulated .

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:17:00 PM

I think ETH and he will not be bad at looking at him $ 128.00 + 14.15%. Now prices will be settled by themselves, without the help of outsiders. Looking at the green light you start to believe in the bull)

kaito.

Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:14:23 PM

Constantinople is a major upgrade to Ethereum’s code and could spur some newfound interest from investors, so it will help in increasing ETH price.
As investors learn of the Constantinople upgrade and we approach the hard fork’s date, we will have to keep a close eye on the price of Ethereum.
JuanPaulo

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 05:25:07 PM

The price for Ethereum will rise by itself as soon as there is good news about the project. Developers will be enough to announce the increase in network speed and the price of ETH will fly up.
Ed_Westwick99

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:26:42 PM

What do you think?
It seems like it has already
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:18:05 PM

I think this is the last pump of 2018 before we welcome the new year 2019. It may not last long, but that's what makes us believe in ETH.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: