Bitcoin Forum
October 06, 2024, 02:37:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallet Watcher - The Complete Crypto Portfolio App - New iOS/Android Dev  (Read 203 times)
cj0hnny (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:03:55 PM

BitcoinTalk Community,

Wallet Watcher is a new app that can track all of your crypto assets: Wallets, Mining, and Staking in one portfolio app. If you’re tired of always logging into all the different websites to track your accounts, then this app is for you! It uses your API information from websites like Coinbase and Bittrex to help build your crypto portfolio (We HIGHLY recommend using read-only keys).  It has the ability to track mining pools to help you keep tabs of your daily averages. It can track different wallets so you know what your assets are worth. It has the ability to track staking pools and staking addresses to give you a complete overview of your crypto assets.

Now, we need the community’s help to make this app even better. Below are developer links to try out the app in either iOS or Android. The app is totally FREE, and we need your suggestions to add more features. If you like the app, please consider donating.  Also, please let us know what integrations we should add next!  There is a link in the app to provide your suggestions/donations if you choose. Comments and feedback welcomed!

iOS: https://testflight.apple.com/join/XOJ791pD

Android: http://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.novvia.walletwatcher

Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/CQzYyu9

Thank You!! 

~Novvia LLC
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 6353

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:59:00 PM

I have tried the app and It's apparently not even opening. I get a white screen for a sec then it closes down. I'm not using my personal phone, but Bluestacks.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
novvia

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:18:26 PM

We have tested it on physical devices and an Android emulator, but not on Bluestacks.  Do you have access to test on a normal emulator?  It might have to do with needing to have Google Play Services on the device.

Let me know if you can try it on that.

Bryan
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 6353

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:44:04 PM

I'm not sure what you mean by having access to test on a normal emulator but do I need some kind of special access to be able to test unreleased apps? If that's the case, that's possible because I've actually had the same problem with Supercell's new game 'Brawl stars'. It was on test phase and I had the same behavior when it opens and closes.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████