Bitcoin Forum
September 03, 2024, 02:16:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NOOB COINS  (Read 129 times)
CryptoDemon- (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:30:36 PM

Hi Guys. I have been chatting to a lot of NOOBS in the Crypto World and realised these guys need a lot of help but don't often receive it in all aspects of the Crypto Realm.  I also still screw up at times making me in essence a NOOB as well in some cases. ( I know, embarrassing right? ) But hey, we all gotta or have learned at some point...

So, we have decided to come up with the NOOB COIN dedicated to these poor souls. In an event of us helping, advising and or train them, why don't we donate a NOOB COIN or two to them in order to give them a boost. This coin can also be used in the gaming  world by donating it to the gamers out there giving them some sort of power to purchase items and or leveling up in the gamer and or Crypto Universe.

I will appreciate your support in this cause in hopes of creating a NOOB Educational website of my own.

The idea of  "NOOB COIN'' sounds pretty fun, there's lots we can do with it and many ways to incorporate it into something.

If the love and much needed support goes well, I will also be listing it on a few popular exchanges for you money muggles of the trading world to make your money. Lets be honest... we all love making money somehow!

I appreciate your time and thank you for considering to support me.

Here is the link for the ICO. The ICO will run for 4 weeks
I decided to keep it headless and on the block chain to eliminate as much risk of a hack as possible(no this is not a challenge or invitation). The contract will automatically issue you tokens to the value of the ether committed/paid to the contract.
LINK: https://etherscan.io/address/0xb55a1ab2a6f86d4c809f5ec011faab74b41290b3
CryptoDemon- (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:13:17 AM

Hi Guys. I have been chatting to a lot of NOOBS in the Crypto World and realized these guys need a lot of help but don't often receive it in all aspects of the Crypto Realm.  I also still screw up at times making me in essence a NOOB as well in some cases. ( I know, embarrassing right? ) But hey, we all gotta or have learned at some point...

So, we have decided to come up with the NOOB COIN dedicated to these poor souls. In an event of us helping, advising and or train them, why don't we donate a NOOB COIN or two to them in order to give them a boost. This coin can also be used in the gaming  world by donating it to the gamers out there giving them some sort of power to purchase items and or leveling up in the gamer and or Crypto Universe.

I will appreciate your support in this cause in hopes of creating a NOOB Educational website of my own.

The idea of  "NOOB COIN'' sounds pretty fun, there's lots we can do with it and many ways to incorporate it into something.

I will be selling the coins @ 1 ether = 4090 coins plus a 25% bonus for week 1 of the 4 weeks. The ICO is live as of this post.

If the love and much needed support goes well, I will also be listing it on a few popular exchanges for you money muggles of the trading world to make your money. Lets be honest... we all love making money somehow!

I appreciate your time and thank you for considering to support me.

Here is the link for the ICO. The ICO will run for 4 weeks
I decided to keep it headless and on the block chain to eliminate as much risk of a hack as possible(no this is not a challenge or invitation). The contract will automatically issue you tokens to the value of the ether committed/paid to the contract.
CONTRACT ADDRES 0xb55a1ab2a6f86d4c809f5ec011faab74b41290b3
[/quote]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: