Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:33:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AZUR][FAUCET] 🔵🔵🔵 AZUR - FUTURE IS NOW 🔵🔵 7 SEC TRANSACTION 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 2054 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rarki

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:57:30 PM

Very good project. I received the bounty coins only in 7 seconds !! It's awesome.
spearbuilders

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:32:06 PM

Super Fast Payments and extremely low fees when sending. #GAMECHANGER
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:51:32 PM

Does anyone know how fast airdrop AZUR is sent after filling the form?

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
jeanmercier

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:57:12 PM

interesting project
suhadi88

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:03:43 PM

Some people say that they are sending tokens just in seconds, but I also haven't tried to sign up and get their rewards, but if it is true as soon as it will surely be amazing.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:21:19 PM

Some people say that they are sending tokens just in seconds, but I also haven't tried to sign up and get their rewards, but if it is true as soon as it will surely be amazing.

It's strange. I registered in airdrop more than hour ago and still received nothing

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
cryptopulover

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:21:41 AM

Hi. Good luck for your project
my airdrop wallet 49TS9HgmbPZCr6f4js7vppdSW8cYVuop8ZwmJ7vBpMCHGtpTnFg2i73RasWFtaamdhJFwhzGAJ3aHQr 9ztJSwR5CUGRJgQW
SilvaFDiego

Activity: 123

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:12:01 PM

I was interested in the project, it looks very promising.
Ahmed097

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:48:35 PM

All the best
getazur (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:15:41 AM

It's strange. I registered in airdrop more than hour ago and still received nothing

It is true that Azur sends in less time than it takes to see but we send the airdrop manually and by wave. but do not worry, we take care of it
TrujilloMF

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:50:14 AM

Alogorithm : Cryptonight Lite V7           
Total Supply : 1,000,000,000   
Block Time : 7 Seconds      
Fees   : 0.01 AZUR
Decimal : 2 (.00)
Confirmation Time : 1 Block
Premine : 25% (Listing, Bounty, Airdrop, ads, maintenance, team, development, future).

Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f0tOCgUXWE

Dear  AZUR Team
Your coin may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote
Explorer free for any coin listed ☞ https://explorer.aiodex.com/
Please, Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
Sincerely,
Aiodex Team
Discord: https://discord.gg/RvhvdZq
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aiodexofficial
Twitter: https://twitter.com/aiodex_official
Telegram: https://t.me/aiodex_official
Proc.dev

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:07:54 PM

The conception at least looks interesting but 25% of premine is high enough. Will see how it will be distributed.

P.S. wallet address for airdrop  Wink :
42gR5R7KZzyTqajf37HvaLipi5jyGVWCzKLzFvqzZv5pPKToaxJUreDhHMzJEbPa5fEq1NJ9rWJVhiJ A8ajQitQkSzm1Zmx

pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:27:44 PM

Thanks for the airdrop, will follow this project.

m3mbr44n

Activity: 520
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:06:15 AM

There are people who post wallet address for airdrop here in forum. Be careful, this way we can get a ban. For airdrop, please use form on website.
naufalbashar

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:19:09 AM

i want to try, i see this project very good
mamenz
Copper Member

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:21:26 PM

interesting project. Wink
cuenzy

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 01:37:02 PM

Any use case yet? and how this one differs from the thousands out there?
Azur is not intended to create a souvenir token, but to integrate azure in a real use in real life.
And that's the will of our community. It is with this in mind that azure was created with an extremely fast transaction time and an ability to accept hundreds of transactions per minute.
We are at the beginning of the project but several payment modules are already in development.

this is nice to hear. But as a payment scheme you have to take into account a specific or niche market first before getting into more broad aspect. I'm just suggesting to better start from their and work your way up. I just don't know well enough so maybe you have bigger plans under your sleeves.  Grin
ViWe

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:20:43 PM

AIRDROP 200 AZUR : https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/wB0vaA0UdfF22t6L2
Following
Abhinay55

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 10:02:18 AM

Hello, everyone. And when is it planned to enter the stock exchange? and the in my calculator only number of coins is considered, profit unknown in us dollor
hassen17

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:18:30 AM

Really it's a wonderful project, will make payments safer and faster with low commission, it's a promising project, wish you success AZUR.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: