Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:10:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Republic Protocol: Decentralized Dark Pools / Low Cap Extreme Upside  (Read 369 times)
dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:16:57 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 12:48:32 AM by dbt1033

Been a while since I've posted about a project here... Enjoy / feel free to comment below.

Republic Protocol was recently added to Binance exchange and is currently sitting at a 12 million dollar market capitalization.

Republic Protocol is an open-source protocol powering dark pool exchanges. REN is a utility token that provides fuel and security to the engine.

Dark pools are currently a missing infrastructure component in the crypto ecosystem and exist for the purpose of facilitating large volume trades for institutional investors that would otherwise influence market conditions if displayed on book.

As a protocol, anyone will be able to build dark pool based exchanges or integrate dark pools into their current exchange infrastructure once the Republic Protocol team releases their sdk.

Speculation:
Republic Protocol was added to Binance during peak bear market and at a very low valuation. The main net will enter a public phase in January, allowing anyone to run a node. The token exists for this purpose. Anyone holding 100k Ren reserves the right to deploy one of these nodes.

The current supply is around 600mm ren, with the rest of the tokens being locked by a long vesting period to ensure the team works towards the future. At an adjusted market cap based on the circulating supply, ren is actually sitting at a 7.5mm usd valuation.

The Republic Protocol team also announced RenVM, which will allow people to use the ren network for private compute operations.

When the public is allowed to launch Ren nodes, this will constrain the supply and increase demand for the token, leading to a potential appreciation in price.

TA:
Only limited history is available on binance, but Ren is currently sitting around ATLs usd wise.

BTC wise, Ren has just broken this falling wedge structure to the upside and is pushing into a zone of resistance. However, the volume oscillator on the bottom of the chart indicates a shift of power from bears to bulls, signalling a potential ability for the technical pattern to play out.

DYOR as always, but I believe Ren to be a solid long term play and at least a potential short term flip based on public main net launch in January and the TA presented and the TA that is not able to be displayed on Tradingview.

Other infrastructure based protocols such as ZRX are currently trading at 100mm+ valuations, and Ren has some of the most actively developed GitHubs in all of crypto.

Binance Chart:

All Time Chart vs. BTC

All Time Chart vs. USD

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/RENBTC/uqE7GNmb-Republic-Protocol-Decentralized-Dark-Pools-Nodes/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:45:39 PM

Update:

Consolidating in triangle after wedge break to the upside.  Still under resistance.

damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:16:50 PM

Dear dbt1033, your analyses are always welcomed, I followed you in some trades in the first half of the year.  Wink
Now to the point - what makes you think that dark pools operation is a future gainer? In stock industry, these dark pools usually take very long time to establish themselves.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 02:48:34 PM

IMHO it looks like 99% of alts) Again we see consolidation) So I don't want to buy more any crypto now just hodl)

dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:01:37 AM

Dear dbt1033, your analyses are always welcomed, I followed you in some trades in the first half of the year.  Wink
Now to the point - what makes you think that dark pools operation is a future gainer? In stock industry, these dark pools usually take very long time to establish themselves.

I think it's fundamentally undervalued at current levels... 620mm available supply so real cap is just around 8 million.  

Short term, supply will be squeezed when people set up dark nodes in january, which may create conditions favorable to appreciation.

Long term, it's a good bet (as you said... dark pool will take time to establish itself / gain market share) in the sense that it's an infrastructure project.

I have a big bag, but about 25% of that bag is actually dedicated towards the long term.

dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:02:10 AM

dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:04:08 AM

IMHO it looks like 99% of alts) Again we see consolidation) So I don't want to buy more any crypto now just hodl)

Fair enough.  You may be correct.

I just think if one were to hodl anything.. this is a solid bet. 

I do like that it's not some coin that's already down 95% with hella bagholders.  This gives it a clean slate.

I also like the fact that a project with development this solid and a cap this low was added to binance literally at bitcoin bottom (well at least a potential bottom).  Smells fishy Tongue
dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:12:27 AM

Sitting on 200ma on D chart... potential support area. 

I'll be laddering orders down to 450 sat or so, which is strong historical support.
damberg

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:00:55 AM

Dear dbt1033, your analyses are always welcomed, I followed you in some trades in the first half of the year.  Wink

I think it's fundamentally undervalued at current levels... 620mm available supply so real cap is just around 8 million.  

Short term, supply will be squeezed when people set up dark nodes in january, which may create conditions favorable to appreciation.

Long term, it's a good bet (as you said... dark pool will take time to establish itself / gain market share) in the sense that it's an infrastructure project.

I have a big bag, but about 25% of that bag is actually dedicated towards the long term.

Fair enough. After some research I bought a small bag and put some orders near to the the closest support level. Let's see how it works out.
dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:08:03 AM

Still in a downtrend channel... but seems to be leveling out.  I personally still have bids stacked down to 450 sat (doesn't mean they will fill).

dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:08:35 AM

Fair enough. After some research I bought a small bag and put some orders near to the the closest support level. Let's see how it works out.

Nice, glad you liked what you saw after you did some research. 
dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:56:57 AM

Price has broken upwards through the downward channel and local resistance block.
Price is almost moving over the 200 ma/ema average.
dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:50:27 PM

Ren looks to be consolidating below the resistance block... maybe a flag formation?
Short-medium term price action seems bullish.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:31:00 PM

hmm.
listed on binance when bear market come
its like a promise for me.
u know,binance have a high rules after they listed shit token before.
but,well
for now , based usd still not ROI
not yet,i guess.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:50:15 PM

Consolidating below resistance....

orders laddered down to 550
dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:29:29 PM

Support tested, resistance tested.

Looks range bound for the time being. Looking for a break up or down here.

Break up would test the 660 area again... likely more. Break down would test 500 or so.
Yogibear86

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:09:03 AM

Some reasons why some of us think Republic Protocol is going ot mars

1. 1W, 1D, 1H, 4H and 6H diverging Bullish on Binance, can only go up from here.
2. 700% At high and Just 13 mm marketcap!
2. Limited Start of Darkpools and SDK for Renex Beta on 31 Dec coming out!!
3. Darkpool will Increase institutional Money flow. No competition!
4. Have 20+ partners
5. 3 Buying walls of 1 BTC or more on Binance. No huge selling walls. Bullish sign.
6. Twithype people are bullish on republic protocol.
damberg

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:31:15 AM

Dollar value of REN has decreased to a strong support level around $0.018 - time to add a few more RENs to my bag  Cool
dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:45:20 PM

Dollar value of REN has decreased to a strong support level around $0.018 - time to add a few more RENs to my bag  Cool

SOON(TM)
dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:46:52 PM

Some reasons why some of us think Republic Protocol is going ot mars

1. 1W, 1D, 1H, 4H and 6H diverging Bullish on Binance, can only go up from here.
2. 700% At high and Just 13 mm marketcap!
2. Limited Start of Darkpools and SDK for Renex Beta on 31 Dec coming out!!
3. Darkpool will Increase institutional Money flow. No competition!
4. Have 20+ partners
5. 3 Buying walls of 1 BTC or more on Binance. No huge selling walls. Bullish sign.
6. Twithype people are bullish on republic protocol.

Good summary... I wouldn't call 1 btc a "wall", but there does seem to be some solid accumulation going on
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: