Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:59:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [AUTOBUY] Steemit Bot. Make more than $100 a day!  (Read 614 times)
Cashmonkey (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:16:09 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2018, 12:59:48 PM by Cashmonkey

Old Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1990048

Sales so far: 3/6

UPDATE DECEMBER 2018: Due to the recent crashes in price of steem, 100 accounts will only net between $10-$12 per day on 10 posts. Please make sure you understand that before you purchase. To demonstrate this, I have upvoted a single post with 1000 accounts right here: http://prntscr.com/lvl6ep

That means that from 100 accounts, each post will earn about $1 and if you make 10 posts and upvote with 100 accounts, you will earn $10+ per day (as the accounts that are for sale have more SP).

WARNING! This user has stolen my thread and the photo of my bot and is claiming to be selling something he very obviously does not have. Please do not let him scam you! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2710140.0

UPDATE June 2018: Due to the recent crashes in price of steem, 100 accounts will only net between $40-50 per day on 10 posts. Please make sure you understand that before you purchase

So what is up guys! I am selling my steemit bot along with 100 accounts for a steal price! This bot PLUS the accounts will help you make upwards of $100 in profit PER day. I will only be selling 6 copies of this as I only have 600 accounts atm (I can only make about 10 accounts a day but the fresh accounts will have no steem power and therefore they will be useless for a month). Each account is loaded with 100+ steempower and each account is at least a month old (and they have accrued all of this steem power from posting and curation rewards). For more details on what you'll be getting, read below.

NOTE: I will NEVER add you on skype. My only method of communication is the forums so DO NOT add or deal with anyone that claims to be me or adds you! You can also message me on rocketr and I will be able to respond there. When you purchase the bots and accounts from rocketr, check the pdf file you will receive in that rar file along with the bots and accounts and you will find my skype ID. Please add me along with your rocketr invoice # if you have any questions regarding the bot and need support. I will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have and even help set things up for you so that you can learn. The PDF in that download that you get will also include step by step instructions on running each bot but if there are still issues, I will be available for support on that skype

Prerequisites:
1.) Your own personal steemit account
2.) At least a few posts. (You can even make an account on steemit.com after purchasing the bot and make a couple of posts)
3.) Some knowledge on what steem is and how steemit.com works

What you will receive
1.) 100 steemit accounts all loaded with at least 100+ Steem Power
2.) An upvoting bot with option for proxies (although not required).
3.) A commenting bot (that chooses a random comment from a list of preloaded 1.2k comments). Run this bot on upvote accounts once or twice a week to make them look genuine.
4.) A posting bot (To make the upvoting accounts look legitimate. You can either choose your own custom posts OR let the bot post from a list of 5k posts. It changes up MANY words in each posts to make the posts look original. Just run this bot once a week and you're set. It takes 2 hours to complete posting on all 100 accounts.
5.) Access to all future updates

How will I make money?

It's simple. All you have to do is have your own steemit account. Make a few posts with YOUR OWN steemit account and then copy the links of those posts and put them in a txt file. Next open up my upvote bot that looks like this: https://i.imgur.com/ouFtaGk.png

Load up your links into the bot and then load up the accounts.txt file that you will receive from me and then just sit back and relax and watch the magic happen!

It takes about 2 minutes for each account to upvote 10 links so 100 accounts upvoting 10 links will take between 3-4 hours. I would suggest just letting the bot run on a VPS after loading up your links. These estimates are assuming you only run 1 thread. The bot can run multithreaded but each thread requires about 200 mb ram. Running multiple threads would make the bot run faster as it will be working on multiple accounts each cycle/loop.

Once you receive the steem dollars from your posts, you can toss the steem into an exchange like bittrex and exchange them for BTC !

Proof

For proof, I made a new account on steemit (to show you how much a fresh account can make), made 4 posts a few days ago and ran my bot with my post links. Please do note that I ran the bot with 400 upvote accounts and therefore your earnings for 100 accounts will be divided by 4. You can however make more posts and run the bot with your 100 accounts to get that amount EACH DAY! I only made 4 posts to prove a point! Smiley

Here's a picture of how much just 4 posts got me (Titles of posts hidden to protect identity): https://i.imgur.com/2m0aAdM.png

How Much Is It?

The price for this is $1250. I will not negotiate the prices at all as the accounts you will receive will have a total of between 8k-10k Steempower and that alone is worth more than the price you're paying me. Unfortunately the way steemit is designed means that it will take 2 years to withdraw all that steem power by powering down so these accounts are great for curating instead! (You can check the prices at blocktrades.us by converting Steempower to BTC). In other words, you are basically just paying for the bots which you won't find anywhere else on the market! These bots have been designed by me after almost a year of experience with steemit.

Where can I purchase it?

Please don't forget to leave a vouch on the thread after your purchase! It would greatly help me for future sales! Smiley
Autobuy Link: https://rocketr.net/buy/6a77e63a57fe

Sales so far: 3/6

VOUCHES:

Lol I actually forgot I purchased this from you until you reminded me on skype 2 days ago... My bad...
I tried it today even though it's been 6 months since I purchased it (for approx 0.17 BTC) and I must say I'm impressed. I wish I had started using this bot back then and I would have been in profit mode right now. Full disclosure I am going to be receiving 10 extra accounts for an honest review so here's my review:

What I received:

- 100 accounts
- 6 bots (upvoter, reward redeemer, auto poster, auto commenter, Powerdown bot (for all the account) and a transfer bot (to transfer the rewards from 100 accounts to one main account) and a downvote bot (To downvote someone with your bot army)).
- I have also been told that I will have lifetime customer support (but that remains to be seen as I only started using the bots today. He has been extremely patient and nice with his support to me so far, however.)

PROS:

- The bot does as promised. I received $1.18 on my first post and $0.94 on my tenth post and the total of all ten posts added up to a little more than $10.
- I have only managed to test the upvote and auto poster bot so far. It took about 1.25 hours for the upvote bot to complete 100 accounts upvoting 10 posts while running 2 threads.
- It took only 44 minutes for the auto-poster to make a random post on all 100 accounts which I found pretty cool. All the posts were built in and unique from each other and each post was approximately 100 words.
- Everything is automated and once you understand how each bot works, you just need to spend 2-3 minutes on setup and the rest is done automatically.

CONS:

- The bot can eat up your ram quite a bit. I ran 2 threads of the bot and it was taking up 700 mb of ram which means I can't run this on my AWS VPS. However they only used up 1% of my CPU so at least it didn't slow my computer down and I can run this on a 2 GB ram VPS instead with maybe 3 or 4 threads.
- Initial startup of the bot takes 10 minutes for each bot as it downloads the required libraries. After that it's a few seconds.
- OP is online on skype for like 4-5 hours a day only which can probably be annoying for someone like me who does not know the first thing about bots. He was however very nice and helpful when I asked him for support so hopefully that will continue for future customers (and me).

Final Words:

While the bots are definitely impressive but the crypto market in general is pretty shitty at the moment. Due to the current horrible rates everywhere, I don't know if $10 a day is worth paying $1250 for. I wish I had started using this bot 6 or 7 months ago when I purchased it because it was definitely worth it back then (when it was making $50 a day). But the accounts that I have, have SP from 94 (lowest) to 117 (highest) and if I even decide to power them all down, wait 13 weeks and send them all to my main account, I'll have about 10k SP which alone is worth more than the initial price I paid to get all of them. This purchase isn't for people who want instant results but rather for those who can be patient.

Me personally, I'll be using the bot and accounts to upvote my main account while they are all powering down. Thank you for an amazing deal OP. I will definitely be purchasing another pack of 100 from you in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activextr

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:40:44 PM

Can you guarantee that i will earn daily at least 10$ with your method? If so, whats the updated price then?
Will it last for over years or just for a limited time only?
Cashmonkey (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:53:23 PM

Can you guarantee that i will earn daily at least 10$ with your method? If so, whats the updated price then?
Will it last for over years or just for a limited time only?

I can say that as of this moment, the accounts are netting about $10.7 per day and have been stable between $10-12 for the past 2 months but if there is a further market-wide crash, then you will earn less. There's obviously no guarantee when it comes to crypto. If tomorrow, the prices for steem crashed, you won't be able to earn the $10 but rather lesser. As you can see it started off with $100 a day last year but due to the crashes, it's at $10 at the moment.

The price of my bots and account however, will stay the same because it's a long term investment obviously as the accounts will be yours permanently and if you start now, you can break even with your investment in 4 months and the rest is pure profit. I made my first sale for $2000 actually and I have already brought the price down by A LOT to account for the bear market.

If you're unsure then I would suggest waiting another couple months to see how everything is going. I'm not going anywhere so no worries Smiley

If the crypto market can attain similar values as last year then I will obviously look into increasing the prices again as everything will be worth more. The only reason it's so cheap right now is because of the whole "4 months to break even" crap. Last year around this time it would have taken 20 days.

AND to answer your second question, it will definitely last over the years. Steemit has been around for almost 3 years now and it's still going strong and also has some of the highest number of transactions (https://blocktivity.info/). If you follow their news, they're looking into creating SMTs as well which will allow easier ICOs per se which should hopefully increase it's price. If you're new to Steemit however, I would suggest creating an account and getting the hang of things before you purchase anything. You'll realize soon enough that this is actually a good opportunity for you Smiley

But for now, steem price relies heavily on BTC price (like 99% of other cryptos) and therefore, the price of steem is low due to the BTC price being low atm as well. Once the price rises, all of this will be worth A LOT more.
Cashmonkey (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:18:27 AM

Daily Bump!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: