Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:48:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting rid of ants  (Read 981 times)
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
January 23, 2023, 04:06:22 AM

Last night was eating apple, under 5 minutes at least 50 of them gathered around my plate, they actually climb me every day and night, Can't find their nest, too many heavy objects in the room and I had my disc removed partially, so not worth it trying to move heavy stuff, but I do use something called ant chalk, it has temporary effects but it's better than nothing. You just need to use it once a week.

🖤😏

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Qiubell5

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2023, 11:21:01 PM

maybe the ants are attracted to the sweet treats you have. So, it's better for your sweet food to be stored as best as possible so that the ants don't come back. in my house there are also often ants, but not too many.
Marshall Chord

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2023, 03:44:57 AM

There are a few things you can try to get rid of ants:

1. Reduce any available food sources. Make sure to keep all food in sealed containers and wipe down countertops to remove any crumbs.

2. Plug up any potential entry points with caulk or sealant. This will help prevent the ants from entering your home.

3. Place ant bait around the perimeter of your home, windowsills, and anywhere else that you have seen ants. Ant bait works by bringing the poison back to the nest, which will effectively eliminate all of the ants.

4. Use an insecticidal spray around any entryways and other areas where the ants may be gathering. This will kill them on contact and will help to keep them away.

5. Make use of natural repellents like peppermint oil, citrus peels, bay leaves, and cloves. You can mix these ingredients into a spray bottle and spritz around the areas where you have seen ants. The strong smell of these natural ingredients will help to keep the ants away.
monedauno

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 01:06:43 PM

A:

You can use a vacuum cleaner This is a good idea if you have a lot of ants in the house.
Alternatively, you can use a pest control sprayer to remove the ants from the house.
cafter

Activity: 448
Merit: 222

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2023, 02:11:29 PM

in india we try this method:

we sprinkle flour near the gate of the house or anywhere where the ants are coming from, then they eat or carry the flour and goes to their home or whatever. it works most of the time without harming the ants.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: