Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:05:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that market is oversold and bounceback soon?  (Read 29321 times)
sudeshkumar (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:10:29 AM

Most of the Altcoins have lost their major part of the value due to selling and the trend is continue perhaps it  is since long for over 10to 11 months . I personally feel that it is a very long period and the market is oversold now and there are chances of recovery in the days to come . Do you agree?

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:19:36 AM

I think a lot of altcoins already reached rock bottom, especially the low marketcap coins, because there are so few sellers now and many buyers. I think high marketcap coins could fall slightly further but that overall the market is oversold and will bounce soon. But just because the market is oversold doesn't mean it will change quickly, sometimes it can remain so for months on end.

khoapham89
Copper Member

Activity: 101
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:10:05 AM

Most of the Altcoins have lost their major part of the value due to selling and the trend is continue perhaps it  is since long for over 10to 11 months . I personally feel that it is a very long period and the market is oversold now and there are chances of recovery in the days to come . Do you agree?

I hope so. This happened because the investors are leaving the cryptocurrency market. Partially, too rumoses and effect of SEC are harming cryptocurrency world. The recovery is definitely occur but in which level and how long. It's not easy to say.

butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:10:42 AM

First of all, since most of the altcoins follow bitcoin, the question could be translated into "Is the bitcoin market oversold?"

The problem is how to quantify an oversold market? Will you use RSI, or any other indicator? 

Some may argue that there is no such thing as an oversold market. But let's see what RSI says:

The widely followed 14-week relative strength index (RSI), which oscillates between zero to 100, is currently seen at 29.80 – a level last seen in January 2015.
Source: https://news.coinpath.io/bitcoin-oversold-on-weekly-price-chart-for-first-time-in-four-years/ (from Dec 11.)

I wouldn't t put much trust into RSI, but indeed it give us an indication of an oversold market.
joeperry

Activity: 2156
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:19:17 AM

Nope, in my experience dropping the price is much faster than rising it again. It would take some time in order to make the cryptocurrency be at bull again a good example is if a country that has a high volume of users legals the use of the cryptocurrency.

From this point a lot of users will going to buy bitcoins to meet their daily needs. Just think about that?

bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:28:44 AM

Nobody can predict how the market will develop over the next few weeks.
I do not expect that the prices will recover.
But that is just my personal opinion.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
Jadz

Activity: 222
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:41:46 AM

I'm agree, but very few projects will alive after this huge downtrend, some of them already spend their funds. I bet it will be a BTC, ETH, XRP and a couple more altcoins from +100 top of CMC, like Vite, Mainframe, NEX
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:52:01 AM

no because there are still a lot of altcoins that are over-valued.

in a way you can still see traces of bubbles in many of the top altcoins and that means there still some dumps left to happen and price can continue going lower at least another 30 to 50% more.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Ryananda

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:00:19 PM

in terms of recovery, I agree that it only takes a very long time because they all experience a very drastic decline, for the future all of us expect the best from all the altcoins that already exist in the market.
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:13:02 PM

well, I also think that early next year there will be no sharp increase in the increase in BTC and altcoin, as evidenced by the news that the entry of bitcoin into Nasdaq does not bring the price of bitcoin to improve. or we really need a miracle

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 12:16:15 PM

Yes, the market is over sold. The large whales have already accumulated a larger number of cryptos and are getting ready to push it and dump when novice investors starts jumping in the bulllish train. If anyone to make a profit from crypto, they should copy whales.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:23:12 PM

well, I also think that early next year there will be no sharp increase in the increase in BTC and altcoin, as evidenced by the news that the entry of bitcoin into Nasdaq does not bring the price of bitcoin to improve. or we really need a miracle
but in the coming year even though bitcoin can't soar the price but it will definitely undergo a pretty good change, of course, because I'm sure that bitcoin and altcoin will experience price changes that can make investors return to smile again

fzatni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:26:43 PM

I really agree with your opinion, after the price reaches oversold, the price tends to rise little by little, in my opinion a significant price increase is waiting for big news like ETF or others.
SportbetMaster

Activity: 625
Merit: 254

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:39:44 PM

the market will resume in an indefinite time unfortunately not all altcoin will see the moon. this is the world of altcoin; we must sacrifice a part to keep live the strongest.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Tipstar

Activity: 1806
Merit: 298

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:44:47 PM

There's nothing as being oversold until there are people available to sell for a lower price. Though the real investors have started accumulating coins in a large volume which is both a good news for patient hodlers and a bad news for overall crypto adoption and future.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:12:52 PM

it is never easy to say. for all the past 12 months we have had some people who were speculating that the price at that time was the last of the dumps and the bottom. (they even called it oversold back then too)!
but each time we see the dump continue.

so all i can be sure about is that there is no pump coming yet and until i see the pumps i wouldn't start going in any altcoin.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:21:00 PM

If it was any other time fo the year i think we would see a recovery, but it is Christmas no-one has any spare money so the market is going to stay this way until January. I doubt it will drop much further but people need money for gifts

Wyndesam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:23:41 PM

The market is definitely oversold at the moment , I do not think that there will be growth now , I think there may be a rebound , and we will stay in the sidewall after which we can go to grow again.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:44:10 PM

Yes, most of them might have fallen, there i have seen quite a number of good altcoins that are still soaring high despite the dip. An example of such is XYO. That not withstanding, the time of recovery is imminent.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:53:52 PM

Apparently, the market is at the bottom right now and yes we can consider this as oversold, but we can't be sure yet it the market it still go down further more.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: