Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:51:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that market is oversold and bounceback soon?  (Read 29321 times)
siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:25:28 PM

Nope I think there's no time to bounce back again until the regulators give green light to regulate cryptocurrency world. Before that we will face a bearish market, just hold or cut lose your investment
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:28:08 PM

maybe not so soon, but im pretty sure next year on 2019, we will face another bull run and crypto would be bounce back again.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
Obiwankenodium
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 02:28:24 PM

Maybr thete will be a small bounce, but that doenst mean that it will be a trendreversal.

longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:33:42 PM

Most of the Altcoins have lost their major part of the value due to selling and the trend is continue perhaps it  is since long for over 10to 11 months . I personally feel that it is a very long period and the market is oversold now and there are chances of recovery in the days to come . Do you agree?

Already two months ago, it seemed that the market was sold out, but prices were still falling. Let's hope you're right and we'll see increases soon.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Hades92

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 03:04:00 PM

Most of the Altcoins have lost their major part of the value due to selling and the trend is continue perhaps it  is since long for over 10to 11 months . I personally feel that it is a very long period and the market is oversold now and there are chances of recovery in the days to come . Do you agree?
very agree it's time for oversold prices to end where the opportunity for market participants to invest has become a trading law when trading, we have to be positive and hope that next year will be a good year for us

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 03:05:39 PM

I agree with you. You can see a lot of wicks below the charts. It's like big people are squeezing the last of the weak hands actually in my opinion. So I'm thinking of investing soon.

Mikcik

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:19:28 PM

Well, although most of the good analysts I read say that 3200 will be the strong support, and that is the oversold point. But looking back at the price of Bitcoin, it is still in decline in the coming days. Maybe the price of the market will recover, but I think in the March of next year
MRlong

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:20:11 PM

I don't think there is any pump is coming in next few days or weeks. Maybe we will have to wait till next year to see whole crypto market rise back again. Although I know that we have been in this time for months but we can't do anything else but waiting.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:22:58 PM

I don't think there is any pump is coming in next few days or weeks. Maybe we will have to wait till next year to see whole crypto market rise back again. Although I know that we have been in this time for months but we can't do anything else but waiting.

I also expect stabilization of prices for a longer period. Investors have lost confidence in the cryptocurrency market and in order to be able to trust again, they will need more time. Maybe a few months.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:24:57 PM

I do think most of the coins are oversold atm and will rebounce when the market recover. So this is a good opportunity for us to buy the coins at very low prices.
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:26:49 PM

No, I do not agree with you, in my opinion, we are now in the accumulation stage, which will last about 1 year of flat.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:28:46 PM

The fall of so many coins have reached their threshold, except for the newly listed ones. Even some newly listed coins have also dumped. Well, whenever something of this nature is happening and it is so intense, there is every likelihood for the market yo recover any time soon.
Then at this moment, there are more buyers at this time, waiting for either a pump or a bullish market. So do not be surprised if the market rises.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:33:17 PM

of course there will be chances again but when it will occur is what is very difficult to know. We have heard many story in the past about crypto bull run and this is just the last month of the year and crypto is still dropping hard. All hope is placed now about what to expect next year probably we will also smile again just like 2017
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 03:37:14 PM

I agree the market will recover in the future. but even though at the moment the market is oversold but there is still a possibility that prices will fall more than this. we cannot rely on this alone, because there are still many things to pay attention to, one of which is news and others.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:37:44 PM

Yes I do agreed that in the near future the market will bounce back again, we may faced a long period of waiting for the bull run, but it doesn't mean that we are giving up our belief unto it, of course not! Just let us stay strong of waiting on this things. So while we wait then if you capital to invest here take the chance to buy those cheap coins in the exchange market.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:41:27 PM

I agree with OP, the market seems to be oversold. Solid coins such as ETH, Neo and etc have fell to at least more than 10 times more than ATH. When market recover, rebounce is highly likely.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 03:45:33 PM

I don't think we have seen the bottom yet.
It is actually looking like we are going to go lower, like btc going down to $2500 or so.
There have only been very small rises in value but overall steady decline with the crashes.

A lot of people were hoping for an end of the year bull run, and now that the market crashed even more, people have lost hope.
Now everyone is hodling for dear life, can't expect new money to come in.

We will most likely see a stabalization in jan. and a prolonged bearish market throughout most of 2020.

I don't expect things to really pick up until late 2020.
Expecting things to turn around soon doesn't seem likely at all.

cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 603

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 03:52:13 PM

Most shitcoins I think were not totally destroyed yet. It will take months before it will show signs of support getting stronger. Its not going to bounce back as quick as possible, that would be giving away money from the hands of those who wanna pump the market. This bear market will keep testing the weak hands over and over for probably more than 2 years again.

lrvjvt

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:56:59 PM

Not in the long run, it seems to me that most altcoins will never recover. They have lost not only their value, but also their trust in crypto, especially altcoins.
Even the top 10 altcoins that I had hoped for most were not really satisfactory.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Gasolindance

Activity: 280

yamzu

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:59:05 PM

I think market will bounce back, when people started to normal to handle their coins, instead of holding everything...

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: