Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:00:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that market is oversold and bounceback soon?  (Read 29321 times)
Maknae09

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:02:58 AM

Most of the Altcoins have lost their major part of the value due to selling and the trend is continue perhaps it  is since long for over 10to 11 months . I personally feel that it is a very long period and the market is oversold now and there are chances of recovery in the days to come . Do you agree?

Yes, it was like a beginning in the era of cryptocurrency to see our beloved cryptos falling. At the same time, an opportunity to grab. So, at this very moment before its too late, we should accumulate as many coins as we can.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:18:37 AM

Most of the Altcoins have lost their major part of the value due to selling and the trend is continue perhaps it  is since long for over 10to 11 months . I personally feel that it is a very long period and the market is oversold now and there are chances of recovery in the days to come . Do you agree?

I strongly agree with your thoughts with this dip of price resulting by a massive selling of the holders and a positive output of this bearish market which is the circulation of coin on the market so with this factor it gives the opportunity bounces back .
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:18:10 AM

In  my opinion it will bounce back, but it will take time to recover as the  market totally bleed this year.

mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 10:27:37 PM

Recently we have seen prices of the market going down because of many sellers selling their tokens, but many investors are also buying it, and now I think it is over with the dump. because most of the sellers are gone, and only holders remains.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:57:07 PM

I agree because that's the fact that is happening now and maybe we can't just forget about it. But today, it seems that cryptocurrency has experienced value growth ranging from 3.65% to 40.18%, I'm happy to see it because the signal for crypto growth finally began to be seen there.

Jamalzzz

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:33:23 PM

Yes, the market has decreased in price from February 2018 until now. So I think now is the right time to buy coins that have very good growth. I am sure the market will experience price increases at the end of this year.
clololck

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:33:04 AM

The market oversold will not rebound, this is the attack of the miners of the exchange like capitalists, and the large number of oversold certifiers fleeing large funds may cause the cryptocurrency to continue to depreciate. And I saw it all in today's market.
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:48:51 AM

Yes, the market has decreased in price from February 2018 until now. So I think now is the right time to buy coins that have very good growth. I am sure the market will experience price increases at the end of this year.
Only 10 days is the end of 2018, and you still expect the market to recover this year? forget about it because it will not happen, and of course if we have cash then we should buy altcoin right now because the price is too cheap

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:09:44 PM

I agree that the market is on very low levels nowadays, I would say concerning levels. Is this the dip we do not know, but it should re-bounce to a higher level around $200 billion. And that would be a good start for the next year`s recovery.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:41:28 PM

It seems to me that this will not end so quickly, and the market movement will change at the most unpredictable moment, with favorable events there will probably be a new growth next spring, but the chances are not great.
Saturation continues. Although there is an increase, it is still not enough. But I am sure that next year there will be good developments, this is a cycle, right? although it has been running slowly, at least there has been an increase to treat declines throughout 2018.

syarifbitcoinishack

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 11:45:37 PM

Only 10 days is the end of 2018, and you still expect the market to recover this year? forget about it because it will not happen, and of course if we have cash then we should buy altcoin right now because the price is too cheap
Do you think it's impossible? even though it sounds ridiculous but the fact is the price of bitcoin can rise up to $1000 in overnight. So don't doubt this, because in the crypto world there are many unexpected surprises. Although in the end it can't recovery, but at least bitcoin is already in the safe zone.
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 05:48:24 AM

A bounce back is expected but I can't precisely tell the right time that it'll happen. We are all in a state if confusion. Even the best analyst is also confused. It is better to stay on the fence at these times because the little move you make may destroy your financial life forever.

jumail

Activity: 353
Merit: 28

Productive housewife

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:49:48 AM

A bounce back is expected but I can't precisely tell the right time that it'll happen. We are all in a state if confusion. Even the best analyst is also confused. It is better to stay on the fence at these times because the little move you make may destroy your financial life forever.
Extreme price changes are increasingly difficult to predict, so when the market will recover is difficult to determine. You are right, wait and see is the best choice because there are too many manipulations and traps in the bear market.
Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:01:11 PM

Firstly the bearish market has really dealt a very heavy blow to coins in the cryptocurrency world and even coins like bitcoin would take time to recover I think some altcoin might never even recover

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:52:21 PM

We have already seen that the market is ready to bounce back, because the market is going to recover very soon. Be patient and we all will get rewarded for holding our digital assets. Happy new year guys!
shad_ow90

Activity: 224

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:33:22 AM

Recent signals from market showed that there will has one light recovery, Bitcoin's price may go up 6k USD again. If it  can break out this level , there will be uptrend, if not, the market will continute go down one time again

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:37:46 AM

Do you think it's impossible? even though it sounds ridiculous but the fact is the price of bitcoin can rise up to $1000 in overnight. So don't doubt this, because in the crypto world there are many unexpected surprises. Although in the end it can't recovery, but at least bitcoin is already in the safe zone.

How did you know it's in safe zone for bitcoin? Many famous people have thought of bitcoin going down to $100 USD or even into $10 USD. ANYTIME the price could rise and fall hard and it all depends on these whales.
fly99

Activity: 421

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:42:16 AM

I don't think there is a law in the cryptocurrency. The occurrence of the rebound is not inevitable. I think this is the Christmas of the cryptocurrency, otherwise the cryptocurrency market will not rise. I am pessimistic about the future cryptocurrency.

Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:44:56 AM

If he is about 11 months old, as you say in decline, then on the basis of which he will rebound and grow. Need a significant reason, not just an investment.
Ociwiw

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:46:28 AM

Was all right, and the market made a slight rebound, but major changes there are no, and unlikely to soon in sight!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: