Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:57:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that market is oversold and bounceback soon?  (Read 29314 times)
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:36:33 PM

Most of the Altcoins have lost their major part of the value due to selling and the trend is continue perhaps it  is since long for over 10to 11 months . I personally feel that it is a very long period and the market is oversold now and there are chances of recovery in the days to come . Do you agree?
Perhaps it is, cryptocurrency already falling so deep, thus makes many people feeling sadness. And right now I believe that many people hoping if the condition of the cryptocurrency market will back on it's feet and rise again.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 03:24:34 PM

The market is now very slushy and requires a lot of investment, I think that now there are a lot of chances to still not rush to invest in the blind. Projects are very dangerous and require serious analysis.
jolle123

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 03:42:14 PM

On the future of cryptocurrency i can say that market can overcome and will be go as is before the year it exploded.but for now crypto market cant recover easily because of lack of investments.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 03:46:15 PM

It is definitely oversold and it can bounce back anytime. As the bearish trend has continued longer, so people are not very much optimistic about the bull trend. It can happen anytime.

acord00

Activity: 225

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 03:52:40 PM

Most of the Altcoins have lost their major part of the value due to selling and the trend is continue perhaps it  is since long for over 10to 11 months . I personally feel that it is a very long period and the market is oversold now and there are chances of recovery in the days to come . Do you agree?

Yeah I agree with your opinion. The market does have hope to recover soon. I consider that this year is the beginning of a happy recovery. Recovery opportunities are great in the future but all require a process. Our role is very much needed for this recovery. Without our active role, recovery will never happen. An easy way to speed up recovery is that we have to do active activities in crypto currencies. The more active we are, the more people trust crypto currencies.
ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:32:21 PM

No, there will be no rapid market growth. And the market correction is not over yet. For growth, we need a large popularization of the cryptocurrency in the world and the arrival of more money.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:38:07 PM

If I look at trading view I see a lot of ideas that cumulating phase is ending and soon crypto will go up.
But in my opinion there is a formation that is pretty similar to formation on 6k level and from this level we creashed to 3k.  Roll Eyes Cry
eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 04:44:09 PM

yes, market will come back to top again.
don't be worry and panic with this condition because this is normal market condition.
believe me, just hold 2 year again and if possible buy more major coin like BTC ETH and more than just wait and boom you got a big profit next time.
that must be coming.

ajdar.muxin.79

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:55:06 PM

The last fall is still ongoing and not a lot of crypto community participants will remain here if we would go deeper. But I have the same opinion and I am sure that the market is going to bounce back one day.
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:17:21 PM

Nope, in my experience dropping the price is much faster than rising it again. It would take some time in order to make the cryptocurrency be at bull again a good example is if a country that has a high volume of users legals the use of the cryptocurrency.

From this point a lot of users will going to buy bitcoins to meet their daily needs. Just think about that?

You are absolutely right. It will be difficult to see a rise in the market as expected. It's always easy for things to go bad but repairing is difficult. That's just the way of life.
H0USE

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:18:26 PM

Cryptocurrency market has suffered huge losses in last year and more people are frustrating about cryptos, but we may not know this crypto market will not fall forever and will soon start rising again, many things we need in cryptos now and future, i believe the market will soon recover.
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 06:02:44 PM

The major cause of the market crash is the proliferation of ICOs and multiple scam indulged in by developers. Thus there is a new way to ICOs which resists dumping and that is through IEO. This has made investors confident and restored the market

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 11:14:29 PM

of course I agree in the future there will be changes in the crypto world and certainly will be better in all systems as well as at the current prices there are still many people who can't feel the benefits but in the future everything will be better and investment will run smoothly.
Do not be so sure. Because the movement you do not expect will cause you to be upset. There is always a risk here and no one can guarantee it. If you accept that risk anyway, you will not worry about any unexpected movement.
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:19:22 PM

I think that short-term growth is now possible, but the bull market is unlikely to come in the next couple of months. I think we still haven't seen the deepest bottom.

wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 01:57:01 AM

Alot of altcoin already bounce back and offered return about 100% -400%, and this is good sign for this market to attrack new trader or investor to enter in to crypto. When Bitcoin bounce back to $6000 so others altcoin will triggered to go higher and have potential to offer return multiple times. We already near with bull market after long bearish.

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 02:07:32 AM

I think that short-term growth is now possible, but the bull market is unlikely to come in the next couple of months. I think we still haven't seen the deepest bottom.
Bull market is very unpredictable, what we should be looking now is the short term price movement and with this stable growth, if we are a trader, we can certainly take advantage on this. Nothing is certain of course since the market is unpredictable but I believe it's oversold so most likely will bounce back.
If we are seeing is more uptrend than down trend, then it should give us profit following the trend.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
concitta

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 02:54:32 AM

Of course there will be a recovery in the future, for now I think the chances are small for a big increase because the market is still red and he can't go up high.
but I am sure that in the future all this will turn out to be beautiful, Cryptocurrency will again provide great benefits, because Altcoin will increase again.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
malphite534

Activity: 319

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 03:29:47 AM

Chance to recovery is on the way to cryptocurrency market but not rapidly as its collapse maybe it will rise but slowly as coins are pumping but not large amounts.And i suggest a long time investments for now because sooner crypto market will be stable so its good to buy coins for now amd hold.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:43:57 AM

Altcoins looks not bad last time, but I think it is a local uptrend, due to IEO hype and soon it will end with new fall.
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:33:24 AM

Now it is difficult to understand what the cryptocurrency market is. Because of the crypto ban in different countries, transactions are shady. So we can only wait for the market to rise. If there are new projects that are just promising in my opinion, then I enter into small amounts

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: