Bitcoin Forum
September 08, 2024, 07:31:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Changehigh.com★★★🔥! BTC to PP +20%!🔥 ★★★ EXCHANGE your BTC to PAYPAL HERE ★★★  (Read 22677 times)
JOSIAHGG

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:30:41 PM

STAY AWAY FROM www.changehigh.com THIS IS A SCAM BITCOIN ARBITRAGE EXCHANGE SITE. THEY TOOK MY BITCOINS, NEVER PAID AND THEY DELETED ALL MY TRANSACTION RECORDS. ITS A BIG SCAM STAY AWAY!!!!! STAY AWAY. I HEARD THEY USED TO PAY THE VERY FIRST PARTICIPANTS BUT YOU KNOW HOW THE STORY GOES. TYPICAL SCAM
arch789 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 11:58:53 AM

STAY AWAY FROM www.changehigh.com THIS IS A SCAM BITCOIN ARBITRAGE EXCHANGE SITE. THEY TOOK MY BITCOINS, NEVER PAID AND THEY DELETED ALL MY TRANSACTION RECORDS. ITS A BIG SCAM STAY AWAY!!!!! STAY AWAY. I HEARD THEY USED TO PAY THE VERY FIRST PARTICIPANTS BUT YOU KNOW HOW THE STORY GOES. TYPICAL SCAM

Please provide details about your transaction
We never delete transactions and we always pay to our users
arch789 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 12:00:04 PM

Current rate on changehigh
1 BTC = 8600$ to Paypal + we cover paypal fee
Steokes

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 12:00:51 PM

This guy or whatever number they are are scammers. You will send them bitcoins, then they will send PayPal funds in bits. The bits part aint the problem, but they soon start charging back the payments. Soon, you get your account on hold before it is permanently limited. Don't fucking tell people that the charge backs are not the reason for getting accounts closed. We are too clever for that shitty line, we didn't start using PayPal the other day. It is you thieves who are charging back the payments hence the closing of several PayPal accounts.
I am a victim, to make it worse, my friends too used your services after I made one two successful withdrawals. Now, all our accounts are limited (14 accounts!). Don't respond to this with that shit ' there are many reasons why PayPal limits accounts', it is fucking you who is the cause. STAY AWAY.
arch789 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 03:29:55 PM

This guy or whatever number they are are scammers. You will send them bitcoins, then they will send PayPal funds in bits. The bits part aint the problem, but they soon start charging back the payments. Soon, you get your account on hold before it is permanently limited. Don't fucking tell people that the charge backs are not the reason for getting accounts closed. We are too clever for that shitty line, we didn't start using PayPal the other day. It is you thieves who are charging back the payments hence the closing of several PayPal accounts.
I am a victim, to make it worse, my friends too used your services after I made one two successful withdrawals. Now, all our accounts are limited (14 accounts!). Don't respond to this with that shit ' there are many reasons why PayPal limits accounts', it is fucking you who is the cause. STAY AWAY.

We use partly payments to avoid limitation.
If i send you big amount at 1 payment this will limit your paypal account
If you have hold that can mean that your paypal account is not fully validated or you are just a newbie
arch789 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 03:31:07 PM

1 BTC = 10050$ to Paypal + we cover paypal fee
Current rate on changehigh
Steokes

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:37:08 PM

Huh! So what is lump-sum? I've received lots of money and they were not near the meager 2,5, 17, dollars you send in piecemeal. You are just a hardeyed thief. Keep defending yourself. I'll camp here to let all know you are just a scammer.
mickbuck

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 11:21:37 AM

STAY AWAY, TESTED the water with +/- $1.50 USD of DASH. Got the money into my PayPal account THANKS.

Only issue now you have recalled it and called it fraud

You can no longer use PayPal
At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our User Agreement and we no longer offer you PayPal services.

Any bank or credit card information linked to your PayPal account cannot be removed nor can it be used to create a new account. You can still log in and see your account information but you can’t send or receive money. Any money in your balance will be held for 180 days, after which we’ll send you an email with instructions about transferring your money.

support@changehigh.com via sendgrid.net
Jun 10, 2019, 5:30 PM (6 days ago)
to me

Exchange request completed.

Your exchange CPDF428UXB12MASURGULQ5VOT4 request completed!

We have send you:

1.09 $ from singhdeep*****@gmail.com
0.77 $ from eduge****@gmail.com
Total your account has been credited to (1.86)$

Is everything OK with payment, have you received all payments?

Please write us back yes or no.

If no, please provide information on exactly what the problem is; our support will help you quickly understand and help you.

Thanks for cooperation!

Removed some of the payment ID's in case these are hacked accounts and don't want the real owners to get spammed

nhatthanh12

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 04:29:16 AM

Hi changehigh!
Please check my friend: Andrew Sean. His acc is limit paypal
I am sent you: support@changehigh.com and not received any reply about 3-4 days.
Steokes

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 12:28:02 PM

Hi changehigh!
Please check my friend: Andrew Sean. His acc is limit paypal
I am sent you: support@changehigh.com and not received any reply about 3-4 days.

Sorry about that, you've been swindled.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: