Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 02:26:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't Loose Hope make it your Strategy.  (Read 227 times)
Rono (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:57:21 PM

This Is Only My Opinion, Don't Take It Too Seriously That I haven't Merit At Yet. A Few Days Ago I Asked Someone Senior How to Get Merit He Told Me ThatPost some interesting topic or start a new topic here in the forum. Most of the people who gets merit are the one who has experience in the sense that they posted quality post and meaningful remarks to contribute here in the forum. I hope these might help you.I am Feel Scary but Don't Lose Hope make it My Strategy.

══════════════☛MORBEX.FINANCE☚═════════════
Giving Your Savings The Opportunity To Grow
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 10944

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 03:27:49 PM

<…>
Basically only making social media reports, as your profile posting history shows, is an antagonism for being merited really. Merit should be about content-driven posts that stand-out from the (general spam) crowd and bring something to the table. Honestly, it should not be that difficult to get a few merits, if you regularly engage on the forum with content that has been given some thought.

As of last Friday, 25.180 people had received at least 1 sMerit on the forum, sustained by multiple criteria and diversity in both the postulant’s posting style and the meriter’s criteria. By that I mean that there is no singular path to being recognized through merit, and over 25K forum members have found theirs. Another matter is the difficulty of moving from the middle ranks to the higher ranks, but that I’d say is secondary right now in your case, so one step at a time.
Rono (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:47:16 PM

would you please Help me out and give me some Idea.How to get rid of this All Thing?.I Will be very thankful for Inform me How to take a Forward to be next level.

IlVeroNico

Activity: 621
Merit: 214

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:14:40 PM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

Just try to comment or create posts without only Merit in mind.

Try to help new people and maybe you will get lucky

DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 10944

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 04:32:24 PM

would you please Help me out and give me some Idea.How to get rid of this All Thing?.I Will be very thankful for Inform me How to take a Forward to be next level.
As I said before, there are multiple path to follow, you just have to figure out yours. Some people have written guides such as:

TMAN'S guide to getting merit.
Newbie's Guide to Getting Merit (Proven)

You can also take a look at the official merit stats available, and follow the links to merited posts and threads to see what sort of posts are being merited (see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;stats). Don’t focus on the most merited profiles necessarily, since they are not the norm. Perhaps it is easier to look through the recent merits list and follow the links to the merited posts.

Regardless of it all, many people (not all) merit others prior looking at their posting history, and a heavily social media reporting history is generally frowned upon. I would start moving away from that and make regular posts with decent opinion/information content. If you have a Local Board, you may consider posting there too. Nevertheless, if the ultimate goal is to just gain the 1 sMerit to become a Jr. Member and join bounty campaigns (and then spam throughout the forum), then often people read through that intent and give meriting a pass.
Rono (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:58:12 PM

As I said before, there are multiple path to follow, you just have to figure out yours. Some people have written guides such as:

TMAN'S guide to getting merit.
Newbie's Guide to Getting Merit (Proven)

You can also take a look at the official merit stats available, and follow the links to merited posts and threads to see what sort of posts are being merited (see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;stats). Don’t focus on the most merited profiles necessarily, since they are not the norm. Perhaps it is easier to look through the recent merits list and follow the links to the merited posts.

Regardless of it all, many people (not all) merit others prior looking at their posting history, and a heavily social media reporting history is generally frowned upon. I would start moving away from that and make regular posts with decent opinion/information content. If you have a Local Board, you may consider posting there too. Nevertheless, if the ultimate goal is to just gain the 1 sMerit to become a Jr. Member and join bounty campaigns (and then spam throughout the forum), then often people read through that intent and give meriting a pass.
Thank you so much.And really Appreciate you but I wanted to be A good trader.Now I was So Confused what to do and what Not to do.What is best for me Couldn't Get It. 

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 3065

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 05:33:10 PM

Thank you so much.And really Appreciate you but I wanted to be A good trader.Now I was So Confused what to do and what Not to do.What is best for me Couldn't Get It. 

Why not start on helping newbie for giving them an informative response or if you found some thread that asking for help try to help them and reply with a constructive post. This sometimes works if someone found that your post is helpful and constructive. This is not instant but you can gain merit naturally.

Contributing on the forum may also help you to earn some merit just like the other active members here who always contributing here in the forum like the link posted above
Check this 2 thread and you can notice that they receive lots of merit because they contributing, helping and posting meaningful guide to newbies and mid ranks.

You can also make it if you contribute on the forum and help newbies.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
HODL2090

Activity: 210
Merit: 29

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:29:39 PM

On seeing your topic I immediately expected a post on the market situation and how to navigate the bearish trend, alas it was on the more regular topic.

This Is Only My Opinion, Don't Take It Too Seriously That I haven't Merit At Yet.
People are not discriminated for their number of merits, after all everyone started at zero. Rather people who contribute little to discussions and sponge on the forum, the spammers are those criticized.

A Few Days Ago I Asked Someone Senior How to Get Merit He Told Me ThatPost some interesting topic or start a new topic here in the forum.

This goes without saying. You would not expect to be merited for a post which is not helpful, relevant or one without careful thought and effort.
Dreamace7

Activity: 126

: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:39:19 PM

Well I hope you can put in effort into your post and it's not only starting thread that can get you merited also making reply to already started thread can get you merited

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
jossiel

Activity: 3066
Merit: 634

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:33:06 PM

This is so true, don't even think of it in the first place and your help will be noticed by someone who acknowledge help from others. Contribute in the best way that you can and share some knowledge that you know.

Not everyone knows all the things about bitcoin/crypto and if you have better understanding to other things and someone asks about that. You can help him through giving advice since that's your forte and you are very confident of what you're saying.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 3869

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:59:19 AM

Yeap. If you had to take extra steps to actually try to earn merit, you might want to evaluate your knowledge on bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. If you're trying hard and you still don't earn a single merit, chances are you need to do some research and studying on this industry. The people who frequently earn merits don't even try so hard, they just casually reply to topics. What differs from you and them is the difference in knowledge.

Curated Crypto Airdrop Database
Marshall14

Activity: 112
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:17:27 AM

If you've been here for long and haven't earned one merit,i think such user needs to take a look at him or herself, if really they are doing the right thing or not, or on the forum for the right reason

If you're in here for the right reason you'll not have to worry about being merited and it'll definitely come in no time, but if you're under pressure to earn merits and join bounty campaigns,then you'll just end up shooting yourself in the leg everytime you try so hard to contribute
Centareum
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:21:26 AM

It all has to do with the amount of the value you provide to the community! Merit is a Byproduct for the value you provide through posts!  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: