Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:56:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammer Don't buy Gift Card from YoutubeTV  (Read 390 times)
sakon5 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:00:10 PM

I just buy ebay gift card from him and not work

"Looks like that's the wrong code. Please double-check and try again."

Service link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4835324.msg43621971#msg43621971

telegram : http://t.me/bitcoingiftcard

Don't buy it.
sakon5 (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:24:35 AM

You'll lose your money.
bolinao

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:28:06 AM

He is the  most famous scammer on this site, why did you give him your money ?

Donate: 35o4ZzUNr1oEKYyhoBW8MgfgTWsrm5YLaw  thanks
sakon5 (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:42:14 AM

Nobody tell me
pinterestseofirm

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:50:57 AM

He is 100% scammer
The Prince Of Egifts

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:32:10 AM

He is the  most famous scammer on this site, why did you give him your money ?

Actually, MrBossMan was, he made out with over $10,000 before he got banned. Im talking about egifts only. YoutubeTV is more of a petty scammer. There's more than 30 people accusing him of scamming them for 2 dollars. That's petty. Just last week someone accused him for scamming for 5 bucks. My guess is he is Kenya or India, some place where its hard to get money because in all the top countries no one can buy shit with 2 dollars or 5 nor would they put effort to scam for that small amount.
sakon5 (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:25:47 PM

He is 100% scammer
I don't know before.
bolinao

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:58:41 PM

Nobody tell me

There is lots of posts here saying he is a scammer. Here is one, it's a sticky at the top of the page where he sells.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3035620.0

Donate: 35o4ZzUNr1oEKYyhoBW8MgfgTWsrm5YLaw  thanks
tns772

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:03:30 PM

He is a definite scammer got me for $220. @SkepticalOne is the go to for egift.
FrenchFriedPotatoes.

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:17:08 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2018, 03:31:22 PM by FrenchFriedPotatoes.

ABOUT MONTH AGO I BUYED FROM THIS SCAMER SKEPTCLE 1.  HES ALSO SAME AS PRINCE EGIFT GUY. HUGE SHIT ON THEM BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I buyed 2 gift card from them and I sent btc first and he SCAMED ME 25€ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAID HE GIVES REFUND IF BAD AND HE LIE! NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH BOTH THIS SCAMERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Prince Of Egifts

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:20:33 PM

ABOUT MONTH AGO I BUYED FROM THIS SCAMER SKEPTCLE 1.  HES ALSO SAME AS PRINCE EGIFT GUY. HUGE SHIT ON THEM BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I buyed 2 gift card from them and I sent btc first and he SCAMED ME 25€ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAID HE GIVES REFUND IF BAD AND HE LIE! NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH BOTH THIS SCAMERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Learn how to speak English lol
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:49:47 PM

He (or she) may not speak good English but he (or she) does speak the truth.
The Prince Of Egifts

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:11:03 PM

Gotta love Sandy for always sticking up for her alt account YoutubeTV
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:06:48 PM

Gotta love Sandy for always sticking up for her alt account YoutubeTV

Say or write whatever pleases you about me, post all the fake PM's, fake accusations and fake or altered posts you want. Post all the fake trust you want, have your other 200 alts do the same but really, since I don't sell anything it doesn't bother me and I truly don't care.  What I do enjoy is getting under your scales, I mean your skin.

Guess I'm gettin' to you eh?  Cheesy   LOL  Keep looking over your shoulder and keep those scam threads locked up tight.

sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:47:20 PM

The number 1 comedy routine of the week (and proves that those 2 morons are one in the same):

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4709161.msg48725680#msg48725680

sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:09:34 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2018, 09:24:31 PM by sandy-is-fine

Translation for the educationally impaired of "FrenchFriedPotatoes" post (as requested by "The Prince" himself):

ABOUT A MONTH AGO I BOUGHT FROM  SCAMMER SKEPTICAL ONE  WHO IS ALSO SAME SCAMMER AS PRINCE OF EGIFTS. HUGE SHIT ON THEM BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought 2 gift cards from them and I sent btc first and he SCAMMED ME out of 25€ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HIS POST SAID HE GIVES REFUNDS  IF CARDS ARE BAD AND HE WAS LYING ! NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH BOTH THESE SCAMMERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Prince Of Egifts

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:28:43 PM

Translation for the educationally impaired of "FrenchFriedPotatoes" post (as requested by "The Prince" himself):

ABOUT A MONTH AGO I BOUGHT FROM  SCAMMER SKEPTICAL ONE  WHO IS ALSO SAME SCAMMER AS PRINCE OF EGIFTS. HUGE SHIT ON THEM BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought 2 gift cards from them and I sent btc first and he SCAMMED ME out of 25€ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HIS POST SAID HE GIVES REFUNDS  IF CARDS ARE BAD AND HE WAS LYING ! NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH BOTH THESE SCAMMERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just ignore her. If anyone wanted to found YoutubeTV all they would have to do is look at this Sandy account. I bet you her opsec skills are very weak not strong like mines. Those that been scammed by Sandy with her YoutubeTV account just report to police they will then have this site report her emails and deleted emails and ip address on her Sandy account were they can put the puzzle together. Launch a federal indictment on Sandy.
Curious Woman

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:42:21 PM

Just ignore her. If anyone wanted to found YoutubeTV all they would have to do is look at this Sandy account. I bet you her opsec skills are very weak not strong like mines. Those that been scammed by Sandy with her YoutubeTV account just report to police they will then have this site report her emails and deleted emails and ip address on her Sandy account were they can put the puzzle together. Launch a federal indictment on Sandy.

I just finished reporting what Sandy and her alt account YoutubeTV account is doing on the FBI website. I also reported her to cyber crimes. I hope her Opsec skills are good because she gonna need it. Full investigation will take place soon.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: