Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:18:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The real reason BTC price has dropped  (Read 709 times)
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:28:55 PM

Bitcoin supplier: "I'll trade you a bunch of 0s and 1s for $15,000"

Bitcoin sucker: "Ok, sounds like a great deal to me"

Next Bitcoin sucker: "I want to buy some 0s and 1s also but only for $13,000"

Bitcoin supplier: "Sure thing, how many do you want?"

Next Bitcoin sucker: "How about selling me 3 for $10,000 a piece?"

Bitcoin supplier: "Yep, pay in cash, please."

Bitcoin supplier: "I'm running a real deal special. I'm selling 0s and 1s for $7500 each"

Bitcoin suckers: "I'll take some", "Me too", "save some for me", "I'll buy 1/2 your stash for $5000"

Bitcoin supplier: "Sunday's Special 0s and 1s on Sale for $3200"

Bitcoin suckers all together: "We have already bought a lot at higher prices. We are only losing each time you sell cheaper. What should we do?"

Bitcoin supplier: "Hodl and buy more"  Grin Grin Grin

Your story is similar to my friend's story, when last month my friend invited me to sell all bitcoin, because my friend was scared and anxious, seeing that prices were no longer as beautiful as last year, but I didn't follow them, I continued to make purchases, I continued gather, and my friend saw me collecting a lot of my coins in investment, and finally my friend also followed in my footsteps and kept collecting some favorite coins, and my friend was also sure that the bitcoin would rise high, but we continued to wait until the price rose to the highest .
killdabear

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:38:08 PM

just the bubble popped. The worst was passed, now its time to go up.
brrzzz

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:00:13 PM

Grin Grin Grin

HODL is the most wrongly understood thing in the history of mankind.

I completely agree with you why something that lies dead weight, any thing and so on should work and bring profit and pleasure.

---------------------------------------
Web Development and Web Hosting for Cryptocurrency. PM me or click the link.
My account was hacked, look here.
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:14:06 PM

Practically this is how it happens during the price fall when people offer to buy cheap and also agree to sell cheaper.  No remedy to this than fall in price.  One way to quickyiavoid this is if everyone is disciplined and determined to hodl for a specific time. This can reduce the rate of price fall
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:21:58 AM

I think bitcoin price fall this year, because too many FUD and people panic with negative and fake news. With too many fake news about exchange hacking, people dont believe anymore on the security and we know its not true because bitcoin is secure cryptocurrency

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Zalura

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:41:53 AM

I think that there are many reasons but the main one is that governments don't accept it and people are afraid of facing risks as well. However, I think that it is more than one factor
there is a possibility of market saturation, because all products will always be corrected if they are at the highest level, which is called market saturation, but things like this should not last long, because the market will rise again, seeing great potential in the future, bitcoin will always be used as alternative payments or to save the economy of a country, for example Venezuela, which has hyper inflation and starts using Crypto as a rescue tool.
Garenjohnnytre

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:32:29 AM

funny story. but the reason is not this
bagsat
Copper Member

Activity: 95

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:32:24 AM

When bitcoin drops its price many investors panic and withdraw their stocks. Resulting of bitcoins additional fall.

Timmzzy

Activity: 785
Merit: 34

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:43:09 AM

Bitcoin supplier: "I'll trade you a bunch of 0s and 1s for $15,000"

Bitcoin sucker: "Ok, sounds like a great deal to me"

Next Bitcoin sucker: "I want to buy some 0s and 1s also but only for $13,000"

Bitcoin supplier: "Sure thing, how many do you want?"

Next Bitcoin sucker: "How about selling me 3 for $10,000 a piece?"

Bitcoin supplier: "Yep, pay in cash, please."

Bitcoin supplier: "I'm running a real deal special. I'm selling 0s and 1s for $7500 each"

Bitcoin suckers: "I'll take some", "Me too", "save some for me", "I'll buy 1/2 your stash for $5000"

Bitcoin supplier: "Sunday's Special 0s and 1s on Sale for $3200"

Bitcoin suckers all together: "We have already bought a lot at higher prices. We are only losing each time you sell cheaper. What should we do?"

Bitcoin supplier: "Hodl and buy more"  Grin Grin Grin

Well most panick sellers do make price of bitcoin drops and when they panicked sells investors loose funds and which in turns made they withdraw funds.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Shohanur

Activity: 251

BIB Exchange

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:27:32 AM

We are strong community for supporting Bitcoin. We should not sell our valuable asset at the down price. Actually you are right that we are responsible for decreasing the price. Besides, many fake news are affecting on Bitcoin price.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:41:10 AM

We are strong community for supporting Bitcoin. We should not sell our valuable asset at the down price. Actually you are right that we are responsible for decreasing the price. Besides, many fake news are affecting on Bitcoin price.

We all know the price drop of Bitcoin will be not solved by anyone because cryptocurrencies are the currencies which we cannot make any changes on that so we are know the price will be very low at this time but we cannot fix the reason for the falling of this will be something so it will definitely get move on either it will be positive or negative but it will definitely go on to some other way.

treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:53:26 AM

In very nice way and a bit humoristically you described how the free market works.
This is the normal mechanism of any free market. When the demand grew, the price increases, when the demand falls, the price also decreases.

Demands defined the market increase and falls.
No demands no movement of price.
Demands is the very first thing the market needs to improve.
Tokens won't stay longer in crypto world without enough demands to circulate the tokens in the market place.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
solopay669

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:25:13 AM

There are many reasons, and these as well. The government does not allow free circulation, and yet, some people's mental attitudes also prevent them from fully implementing the currency. Need for all the time.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:08:59 PM

The only reason why bitcoin fell is the fact that it is still alive. This is a normal market operation when there are ups and downs. The one who understands it and doesn't give in to a general panic wins on it. Unfortunately, there are very few such people.
I think you are right cause any kind of business it is happened the ups and down the value in the market. And there is no reason to be panic if you understand how it works in the market but some people are lack of knowledge about it and they panic quickly.

bitmedia

Activity: 291
Merit: 100

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 03:19:17 PM

The main and basic reason is still unknown. Other reasons are based on previous - it is like a chain...
First, it was not an organic growth - it was artificially pumped. Then, governments could not regulate it. The next things are that many project built on Blockchain were not legit and were hacked, many transactions were sent nowhere, exchanges and platforms were hacked. This is the whole phenomenon which has influenced on the BTC price trend. And actually it is not all information how it really was. In my opinion, there are some facts which are not described publicly Huh

BitMedia IO - Serving Bitcoin Ads of the highest quality to more than 1500 advertisers!
Pay with BTC, ETH or USD, choose the most sensitive targeting settings and increase your ROI!
ZverVKedax

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:18:19 PM

Whales, games with price manipulations
Sithawaka

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 01:38:17 PM

According to my understanding bitcoin price dropped some holders tried to take an advantage from bitcoins higher price and sold there coins and some used bitcoin to invest in other altcoins which made bitcoin supply higher than the demand and i think these facts made a huge impact on bitcoins price to drop but with the current adoption and increasing demand in businesses the price of bitcoin will easily rise again 

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 02:32:59 PM

I have seen this story from an old friend, but I think it might be true, I still enjoy the price of bitcoin now if indeed the price will continue to fall preparing to buy
keep thinking positively is indeed a very good thing to do now. well, I'm still having fun with the current price, and I think the current price is still quite high. however we have to prepare a variety of circumstances, even though the price of bitcoin will continue to decline, we must be prepared. maybe some people have prepared their funds to buy at a cheap price.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:13:25 PM

I believed that the regulations contributed big to this downfall in which many investors are now in difficult to join the investments. Before the regulation, anyone can invest in Bitcoin including the dirty money in which the bad guys will use the Bitcoin to hide their assets but now that regulation is fully implemented then these bad people are now prevented to join this investment.

I agree. I think that has had quite a big effect on Bitcoin price being kept at bay. I say that because there are so many effects and implications that has. As it is regulated quite strictly, many people begin to think many governments or similar entities that controls money or marketable assets do not support it, and so, people who are in the market already start to change their minds, while people who are not, are too afraid to plunge in. Another effect it has is the limited transaction cryptocurrency users do with it, since for some, it may be treated as illegal, for others, they are waiting and waiting for the right time. Hopefully, all these will change in the near future to help the market regain its losses.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:31:23 PM

I think there are many reasons that cause bitcoin to decline. However, we do not know for sure which reason is right and cause this decline. But for me personally, the reason for this decline tends to be a decline in people's trust in bitcoin and they don't want to risk too much.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: