Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]  (Read 1957 times)
drShock

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:02:30 PM

Could someone explain how to setup a masternode?  I have the Yoke Wallet installed, updated and running, I have over 2000 YOKE, there are no instructions for setting up masternode.conf
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:06:37 PM

Dear users! Our messenger has been added to Google Play, now you can download and install it directly https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=chat.yoke.yokechat

Now, you need to entice users to use your messenger app. As I said before, so many messengers out there and you need to compete with them.
ratatumba

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:42:12 AM

Hello people!
This is looking for me as a very serious project with a working product! Can´t wait for new announcements! This will be huge people and i am happy to be a part of it!!!
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Utanjaran

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:00:12 AM

It's pure SCAM!!!

Don't invest in such bullshit!
Serius lu🤔
OLICOW

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:36:57 AM

This project is legit? can someone tell me
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:42:24 AM

It's pure SCAM!!!

Don't invest in such bullshit!
Bullshit? Based on what? Looks like you're the bigger bullshitter though after creating a shitcoin and bailing out on both the community and development.

On to what brought me here in the first place. Wanted to know what the different between YOKE and ODN is? ODN has been developing similar features
Yoke Chat (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:50:53 PM

Dear users! YokeChat Coin has been added on https://www.livecoinwatch.com/price/YokeChat-YOKE
phanphanphuyen

Activity: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:29:28 PM

Days after the appearance of Yoke Messenger on Play Store.
Anyone who actually downloaded, installed, and used it, please share your opinion here.
Thank you.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
oh brame

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:45:41 PM

the price of the coin is gradually fall down day by day.in 11 days the price is down from $1.399 to $0.47

total 70% of price is fall......this shows dev grabbing the pre-sale money

investors please stay away from this scam project

drago777

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 12:29:35 PM

price just growing  Grin
cryptonitro

Activity: 348
Merit: 119

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:56:31 AM

there is no market free place for messenger ... no interest and website got data where is the blockchain link ? , so it will not running on any code of blockchain
just another mn go to trash in some month

The only project make me believe ... Holochain
Rapier2389

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:05:50 PM

hey all sell all your coins dev won't answer people question and was banning them straight up no warning nothing. They are exit scamming get out while you can people asked who was the team members in discord and
 there roles. They claimed to have meeting with kyd but never did called kyd scammers and that ever project that uses kyd are scammers.

Dump your yokechat asap
Lunaluk

Activity: 240

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:03:33 PM

The project Yoke Chat at first glance seemed good, but I still have a lot of questions, I thought the website is not finalized, to attract the attention of investors you need to pay attention to it!

dautay_crypto

Activity: 193
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:41:57 AM

Not sure about your claim on Yoke Messenger, because I have not installed and experienced it.
The project Yoke Chat at first glance seemed good, but I still have a lot of questions, I thought the website is not finalized, to attract the attention of investors you need to pay attention to it!
Instantly, each YOke Chat masternode costs nearly 0.2 BTC, and each day will return 0.02 BTC from masternode rewards.
It means capital can get back after around 2 weeks if Yokechat can maintain its price stable at current price range.
Rapier2389

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:41:40 PM

Yoke chat would of been good if  the Dev team in discord would not ban and boot people out for asking question about the project you had the hard core fan saying just shut up and wait for info from team. but the whole point of discord was to connect public with project people. when you have  moderators that ban you asking about the marketing where they going to market and just more general info on the marketing campin and get told q1 starting now (soon) well that just skirts around questions.

The overall mood in the discord server was very very rude and arrogant to the point where other investor are asking for crypto bridge user name , and your wallet address when you refuse to give such address they kick ya and IP block you..

scam coin to the max i would not touch it with a 20ft pole .. the goolge app and web base chat app look like a 3your old built it ..
ceasarpolar

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:33:44 AM

Alright a week ago i decided to invest into yoke coin, i bought a Masternode ran it for a week, collected rewards then the mega dump started. The mega dump was dev team unloading on cucks buying this scam coin. How do i know it is a scam? Well like the other poster, i was trying to ask the right questions to help yoke coin achieve trust with new investors, i asked for more development news, and not shared MN hosting service news, then BAM i get banned by @Rastafari on Discord. No warning, hard ban, just like the other poster, they ban you as soon as you start asking the right questions. BIG SCAM. Stay AWAY!
 It took me 5 mins to unlock my collateral, sent it to CB and unloading my Masternode on cucks on Cryptobridge.

Just sold all my masternode.
Stay away from Yoke coin cucks
Cheers
Yoke Chat (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:48:03 PM

Dev team do not have their own MN and they do not trade on the exchange. There were attempts by some individuals to spread false information about the alleged technical problems in our project. You, like the one you mentioned, are not an investor in our project. You bred a flood and with all your actions tried to discredit our project. Of course, you can give your CB nickname to confirm your words.
hiphoptrail

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:41:31 AM

downloaded the wallet and it never synced. great first impression i got.
ceasarpolar

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:56:52 PM

Dev team do not have their own MN and they do not trade on the exchange. There were attempts by some individuals to spread false information about the alleged technical problems in our project. You, like the one you mentioned, are not an investor in our project. You bred a flood and with all your actions tried to discredit our project. Of course, you can give your CB nickname to confirm your words.

My CB username is ceasar-polar
And my discord username is ceasarpolar.
You can check on CB explorer if i ever purchased YokeChat coin. You will see that i bought a MN then sold it 1 week later.
This is what i said on the chat before getting banned:
"We need news, developpement news, not shared MN hosting service news, that is what will push interest for yokecoin"
Then BAM, i get banned, with no explanation or warning, nothing, IP based ban.

Plus, yoke "team" has called KYD team scammers. They have refused to comply with the KYD process, which makes yokechat scammy as hell.

I have been trading BTC and alts since 2014, YokeChat is a scam coin.

adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:18:04 PM

Alright a week ago i decided to invest into yoke coin, i bought a Masternode ran it for a week, collected rewards then the mega dump started. The mega dump was dev team unloading on cucks buying this scam coin. How do i know it is a scam? Well like the other poster, i was trying to ask the right questions to help yoke coin achieve trust with new investors, i asked for more development news, and not shared MN hosting service news, then BAM i get banned by @Rastafari on Discord. No warning, hard ban, just like the other poster, they ban you as soon as you start asking the right questions. BIG SCAM. Stay AWAY!
 It took me 5 mins to unlock my collateral, sent it to CB and unloading my Masternode on cucks on Cryptobridge.

Just sold all my masternode.
Stay away from Yoke coin cucks
Cheers

what is a cuck? like a cuckhold lol?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: