Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:41:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do in 2030?  (Read 26835 times)
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2022, 04:25:08 PM

Looks like many economies around the world are going to be suffering major downfalls around 2030. The demographic pyramid is completely fucked up in many countries, with locals not having kids because basically millennial cannot afford to live on their own due low wages and high cost of living. In Europe it's all over the place. What grinds my gears is economists saying immigration is the solution and they will pay our retirement funds. This is insanity.

Anyway, do you have a portfolio that makes you comfortable about the future? we are definitely on our own so be sure to have some passive source of income for the future. Hopefully Bitcoin saves our ass and by 2030 we don't have to worry about money anymore.
2030 is the next 8 years from now and it's very wise if we talk about it now

many experts predict that 2030 will be the peak of human transition and there will a massive mass adoption of robots happen, it will create millions of unemployed worldwide

Having a passive income is a great preparation to face a future that actually looks scary, may we all be lucky

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1386
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 12:41:21 PM

many things that happen in the real world have a big impact on the price of bitcoin, for example China's rejection of crypto and many other factors. if the world economy in the future collapses I am very sure this will also have a big impact on the price of bitcoin (even exceeding the Chinese FUD), and if it really happens how can bitcoin save us from the economic crisis?
I think saving money and starting a business is the best way to avoid future economic crises.

beezee

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 11:04:51 AM

i will invest today so that i can enjoy the investment return in 2030. and bitcoin is a good investment for me and i believe in 2030 bitcoin is very expensive.
marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 03:05:01 PM

in 2030, I'm not sure I can make it to that year but if I was given the opportunity I would invest in many assets not only in bitcoin because we have to have reserves of other assets, and we have to think when bitcoin is obsolete and fades even though bitcoin is most likely to be known by 2030 still 80%
CaptainCrapper

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 03:28:23 PM

Looks like many economies around the world are going to be suffering major downfalls around 2030. The demographic pyramid is completely fucked up in many countries, with locals not having kids because basically millennial cannot afford to live on their own due low wages and high cost of living. In Europe it's all over the place. What grinds my gears is economists saying immigration is the solution and they will pay our retirement funds. This is insanity.

Anyway, do you have a portfolio that makes you comfortable about the future? we are definitely on our own so be sure to have some passive source of income for the future. Hopefully, Bitcoin saves our ass and by 2030 we don't have to worry about money anymore.
The future is always uncertain but I can say 2030 will lead the digital market will grow mast cause lots of people and institutes are involved here. so this section will lead the modern country.
Argoo

Activity: 2254
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 16, 2022, 09:23:44 PM

Anyway, do you have a portfolio that makes you comfortable about the future? we are definitely on our own so be sure to have some passive source of income for the future. Hopefully Bitcoin saves our ass and by 2030 we don't have to worry about money anymore.
Such problems have existed in every generation, but nevertheless, humanity on this planet has been greatly increasing in numbers lately. True, in developed countries there is indeed a significant decline in the birth rate. Added to all the problems is the problem of drastic climate change, which will lead to large migrations of people, the problem of food and especially drinking water.
We, of course, hope to solve a significant part of these problems by accumulating cryptocurrency, which can solve our financial and material problems in the future.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2022, 01:58:16 PM

Anyway, do you have a portfolio that makes you comfortable about the future? we are definitely on our own so be sure to have some passive source of income for the future. Hopefully, Bitcoin saves our ass and by 2030 we don't have to worry about money anymore.
The future is always uncertain but I can say 2030 will lead the digital market will grow mast cause lots of people and institutes are involved here. so this section will lead the modern country.

This would truly be the future because the majority of people desire that their lives be completely digitalized or technologically aided because it makes their lives easier. Additionally, this will lead to the improvement of our payment methods, such as the use of cryptocurrency, which will be more prevalent in our daily lives. Well, that is a possibility in the future, and we will just have to wait and see what happens in that year if we are still alive, but hopefully we are still alive to witness it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  

Jump to: