Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:27:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Ethereum Limited (ETHL)?  (Read 366 times)
livingancient

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:06:34 AM

Maybe the market condition affects ethereum limited bounty programs and the platforms execution. Long time drought the market is experiencing that most of ICOs have some difficulties due to unexpected market crash. I suggest follow the project activities like be updated in the social media, telegram, announcement and whatever. Wishing the best to the project for you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:35:12 AM

A lot of project are waiting to see what will become of this bear market, several project progress are stalled especially exchange listing, i think they are afraid of price that could take many years to recover.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
crypt0.r3negades
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

► Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketin

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:42:10 PM

For me, I don't hear about this project. If you want to know and follow them, make sure to follow their telegram announcements, and their social media sites to know if they are already inactive or not.

ciang huang

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 01:30:40 PM

I've seen the ETHL bounty, isn't it a project with a good concept with an experienced team but there are obstacles to development you should contact directly with the main manager, so you get the right clarity.

JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 01:34:03 PM

A few months ago I participated in bounty Ethereum limited = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4539121
I want to ask, did anyone participate in the ETHL bounty? After the distribution of tokens, there seems to be no further news about this project. Actually what is happening? Have you ever experienced this, when you participated in another project. Please share your experiences and opinions.
Thank you for your time.

I did not participate in ETHL bounty but this is not an unusual thing that the project team just gather money from the ICO and distribute the bounty tokens and just vanish or move towards different project. This is called scam ICO which has really given bad reputation to digital currencies.
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:24:57 PM

it is the biggest risk as a bounty hunter, I suggest to forget it and ignore and then turn to focus on other work / other projects.
Don't let this situation last longer and lower your enthusiasm to become a bounty hunter. unless you will stop and get another job. Cool

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Dayattaufik

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:07:55 AM

Saya juga ikut di proyek tersebut memang sih beberapa minggu yang lalu sempat hilang kontak dengan group telegram namun saat ini sudah aktif kembali gengan alasan kehilangan jaringan internet alias hilang kontak.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:27:02 PM

Talk to the bounty manager so you'll get updates from the distribution.
Yepp, you can contact the campaign manager's bounty, usually he will know when the token is distributed and the average token distribution takes up to one month. However, if the bounty campaign is someone who has been trusted in this forum but if it is not and he is just a newbie I guess it will be hard to judge, most likely it is just a fake account and just wants to take advantage.
warrior.coins22 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:50:38 AM

And until now there seems to be no continuation of the Ethereum limited (ETHL) project. I am very disappointed with the final results, but it will have no effect at all and I decided to communicate in the group. And I consider it a failure. Henceforth I will be more careful in choosing projects so that I don't experience the same thing. Stay upbeat, because failure is the beginning of success! Cool
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 08:51:48 PM

Any variation of ethereum is a scam, just like ethereum classic vision. These bounties are just a waste of time, better to join a real project or something that will pay a token of value.

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 10:35:01 AM

Any variation of ethereum is a scam, just like ethereum classic vision. These bounties are just a waste of time, better to join a real project or something that will pay a token of value.

What about etc or etherium classic ?  Etc is a legit coin and its also a variation of eth  .  not all coins that has a simmillar name are scams , infact most of them have a a huge value on the past  just like btg or bitcoin gold . other bitcoins variation such as e bitcoin  and e bitcoincash do also pump 10 times before on the era of 2017 .

miningnew

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 09:17:23 PM

What about etc or etherium classic ?  Etc is a legit coin and its also a variation of eth  .  not all coins that has a simmillar name are scams , infact most of them have a a huge value on the past  just like btg or bitcoin gold . other bitcoins variation such as e bitcoin  and e bitcoincash do also pump 10 times before on the era of 2017 .

Indeed, not all forks and blockchains derived from the main famous projects are necessarily scams (ETC, BTCABC...oh wait)
But unfortunately, it's an easy way to seduce the naive
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: