Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:50:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Appleconnect account and Gsx account unlock iPhones  (Read 363 times)
allyville (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:53:07 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2019, 04:43:10 PM by allyville

Do you have a mobile repair shop or planning to venture into this business, get this account Gsx and unlock from your shop

Appleconnect and Gsx accounts are apple internal assigned platforms mostly used by apple employees and apple official retailers to unlockiphones network, perform diagnostics via ast 2 for both iPhones and macs. These accounts normally are used to mainly do unlocks for icloud and network , all you need is the imei number..

You can view the videos on how to unlock via telegram channel https://t.me/appleconnect

If you don’t know the difference between the two accounts visit telegram channel

T.me/appleconnect

And get the video and pdf tutorials and learn more about how the accounts work.

#appleconnect #icloudunlock #gsxunlock #iphoneunlockhttp://

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamiecruickshank
Copper Member

Activity: 22
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 04:47:18 PM

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PERSON.

I spent $1500, I didnt receive an account or a refund.
He did keep promising an account for over 2 months but then just stopped responding.
Scammer.

Do you have a mobile repair shop or planning to venture into this business, get this account Gsx and unlock from your shop

Appleconnect and Gsx accounts are apple internal assigned platforms mostly used by apple employees and apple official retailers to unlockiphones network, perform diagnostics via ast 2 for both iPhones and macs. These accounts normally are used to mainly do unlocks for icloud and network , all you need is the imei number.
Get a limited Gsx account for a guaranteed 9 months period at $800 or appleconnect at $1500, payment for this is done only through bitcoins.

You can view the videos on how to unlock via telegram channel https://t.me/appleconnect
Or contact me directly at t.me/applelocks

If you don’t know the difference between the two accounts visit my telegram channel

T.me/appleconnect

#appleconnect #icloudunlock #gsxunlock #iphoneunlock
chaanli

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 04:50:36 AM

https://t.me/appleconnect
Have you bought an account? Didn't you have an account after payment?
Because I also want to buy, want to consult you, is it really deceived?
jamiecruickshank
Copper Member

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 11:04:33 AM

Hi,

I had tried to buy an account from him. I sent him the money and I kept getting promises of setup for over a month and still nothing.
I requested a refund, which he said he would give me but that was now over a month ago and I presume I am blocked because he never reads the texts.

Please Please do not send this guy any money, you won't get anything in return.

Also, if you reverse image search the photos he posts, some of them are stolen from other people.

I hope I have saved you being scammed too.
chaanli

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 11:14:57 AM

Hi,

I had tried to buy an account from him. I sent him the money and I kept getting promises of setup for over a month and still nothing.
I requested a refund, which he said he would give me but that was now over a month ago and I presume I am blocked because he never reads the texts.

Please Please do not send this guy any money, you won't get anything in return.

Also, if you reverse image search the photos he posts, some of them are stolen from other people.

I hope I have saved you being scammed too.

You paid. He didn't give you the account, did he? Looks like this con artist is a professional.
jamiecruickshank
Copper Member

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 11:45:21 AM

You paid. He didn't give you the account, did he? Looks like this con artist is a professional.

Yeah I think so, he has nearly 350 followers in the Channel. I hope some of them see this before purchasing.
chaanli

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 02:26:38 PM

Yeah I think so, he has nearly 350 followers in the Channel. I hope some of them see this before purchasing.

Do you have any other channels to buy accounts? If so, share it, we may have a chance to cooperate.
jamiecruickshank
Copper Member

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 04:39:24 PM

Do you have any other channels to buy accounts? If so, share it, we may have a chance to cooperate.

So far, I have spoke to about 8 people and not received an account.
I am going to go on a limb and say, there is no one actually selling these and that everyone is a scammer.
I haven't seen any evidence of an actual working account.

chaanli

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 05:44:01 AM

I am going to go on a limb and say, there is no one actually selling these and that everyone is a scammer.

You create a telegraph discussion group, we look for resources together, there must be sellers, I look for ordinary GSX accounts, connect accounts will not be sold, it is worth more than a million dollars. Ordinary GSX account, check some ordinary carrier information, sales information, network lock information, is enough!
chaanli

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 06:34:12 AM

If I could meet you on June 29, I would not be deceived. I paid him a deposit of $500 in bitcoins totalling 0.042 bitcoins. I haven't given him an account yet. His deception is quite advanced and professional. He should have worked at Apple before. I pray that the money he cheated can pay his medical expenses and curse him. He, I hope he's sick, ha ha ha ha ha
Bitcoin wallet address of fraudster
33967m4sQcZU7doQnV255E3UCCqmGFkTtd
jamiecruickshank
Copper Member

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 08:31:21 PM

I am sorry to hear, I think he must have made a lot of money scamming.

I did find this website that I was quite impressed with:
http://xpertsgsm.com

I have personally purchased the Activation Lock removal for the iPhone 6s for $78. It does work.
They are quite cheap for GSX info too,
If you are looking for network Lock info etc, defiantly have a look.

If I could meet you on June 29, I would not be deceived. I paid him a deposit of $500 in bitcoins totalling 0.042 bitcoins. I haven't given him an account yet. His deception is quite advanced and professional. He should have worked at Apple before. I pray that the money he cheated can pay his medical expenses and curse him. He, I hope he's sick, ha ha ha ha ha
Bitcoin wallet address of fraudster
33967m4sQcZU7doQnV255E3UCCqmGFkTtd
shutuppls

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 11:56:31 AM

He did keep promising an account for over 2 months but then just stopped responding.
Scammer.

Appleconnect and Gsx accounts are apple internal assigned platforms mostly used by apple employees and apple official retailers to unlockiphones network, perform diagnostics via ast 2 for both iPhones and macs. These accounts normally are used to mainly do unlocks for icloud and network , all you need is the imei number.
Get a limited Gsx account for a guaranteed 9 months period at $800 or appleconnect at $1500, payment for this is done only through bitcoins.

If you don’t know the difference between the two accounts visit my telegram channel

T.me/appleconnect

Friend, if the price is so low, presumably it is a scam, $ 3,500 costs a GSX account.
I regret that there are such people on the web.

broi have paid to a scammer 4000usd before
he proof me a lot but also a scammer  Sad
nicolelai733

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 07:08:01 AM

Hi Do you have GSX account? i want to do a GSX/ICCID check, how much for this service?
vivienwong

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 09:21:22 AM

Hi allyville,

We are desperate to buy a GSX account and we are happy to find you. Smiley

Could you please advise how much of it, and if possible, we would like to have a test check for one SN first.

Look forward to hear from you. Thanks. Smiley
INGMYTHO

View Profile
November 13, 2021, 08:17:26 AM

Account GSX not instant but take 15 working days
zorlog

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2022, 03:17:01 AM

Scammer.

T.me/appleconnect

Friend, if the price is so low, presumably it is a scam, $ 3,500 costs a GSX account.
I regret that there are such people on the web.

broi have paid to a scammer 4000usd before
he proof me a lot but also a scammer  Sad

hi have 6 moothc subscription for Apple care GSX on apple care cards with with you can open account on your credentials
contact @YuriiOd
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: