Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:01:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No christmas mood  (Read 235 times)
dewayn91 (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:07:47 PM

Am I the only one who dosnt have any kind of christmas mood? Not even close. I even tried to listen some retro christmas music. It's just not work for me. If you have something similar - what do you do?   Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AkexA95

Activity: 87

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:00:49 PM

You are not alone. I have almost every year. Since now for me it is connected with caring, shopping, etc .. I don’t even know what to do .. Try to relax and have fun, make yourself mulled wine and watch Christmas movies?
EricGrill

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:22:11 PM

Am I the only one who dosnt have any kind of christmas mood? Not even close. I even tried to listen some retro christmas music. It's just not work for me. If you have something similar - what do you do?   Sad

Why?
puffy smoke

Activity: 31
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:19:19 AM

I have to admit that it has happened to me in the past to not be in the Christmas spirit. Believe me when I say this can be quite the problem if you have little ones who can't wait for Christmas to arrive. Fortunately my recommendation to resolve this problem is quite simple. Think about trying the following. Take a trip to a northern area so you can look at the snow on the ground.  Such a sight is certain to get into the spirit. If you can see the snow on the ground, you too will fall under the charm of the Christmas Season. Happy Holidays to you and yours...
Lintormi

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:49:20 AM

You are not the only one, I am sure that many of us are not in the mood.I think it's not just that there is no mood, but the fact that we have some problems that we are not allowed to relax and enjoy the holidays.
21Sausage

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:54:50 AM

I feel like every year it slowly fades away
dewayn91 (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:19:41 AM

You are not alone. I have almost every year. Since now for me it is connected with caring, shopping, etc .. I don’t even know what to do .. Try to relax and have fun, make yourself mulled wine and watch Christmas movies?

Meh... Honestly I just want to lay in my bed whole day on these holidays. No movies, no wine. I guess it's just because this year wasn't the best :

Why?
It's just boring and nothing good happening. At least it's just seems so, I know it's not really true, but whatever.

Take a trip to a northern area so you can look at the snow on the ground.  Such a sight is certain to get into the spirit. If you can see the snow on the ground, you too will fall under the charm of the Christmas Season.
Oh. It's pretty good idea actually. I guess it could work. New environment, new people always good.

the fact that we have some problems that we are not allowed to relax and enjoy the holidays.
"All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy"

I feel like every year it slowly fades away
Maybe it's all because humanity are fading Sad
Dr drree

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:30:08 AM

be chill mate don't be boring everything will go good...enjoy the eve
dewayn91 (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:15:02 AM

be chill mate don't be boring everything will go good...enjoy the eve
Thanks! I'll try that Smiley
raatnak

Activity: 185

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:29:06 PM

Thats okay, you dont have to force yourself if you dont have that
Kristine_R02

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:03:51 PM

there is no christmas mood, because we all have a lot to do, a lot of studies and work. When all the necessary things are done, we can relax and begin thinking about gifts, food, christmas tree and so on. To feel the christmas mood, we must be free of our daily routine.
Julia Designer
Copper Member

Activity: 22

🎨 Design crypto and space 🚀

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:51:36 PM

I have to agree with you on this point. It just doesn’t feel like Christmas anymore, but it used to be different when I was young. I think, to feel the Christmas mood, you need to be free on a daily basis (like kids) which is impossible because of a lot of work and studies.
 In my opinion, the only way out is to just relax and not think about it. Anyway everything will be fine)

🔥🔥🔥I PROVIDE THE BEST CRYPTO DESIGN SERVICE EVER (motion graphics, signature, logo, illustration, web design)
Kiryahs

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:34:41 PM

Probably not even gonna put x-mas tree Sad
Asian_Dynasty

Activity: 186
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 08:53:02 PM

Is it important to you to have christmas mood? I didn't celebrate it for 3 years and didn't feel unhappy. For me the best way to be happy is to find interesting work which you love and like every day )))

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
JustMyFewCents

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:08:56 AM

I think we all go to that stage but eventually realizes that everyday is Christmas.
iBTT2

Activity: 159

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:17:21 AM

I think that it's all in the mind.
baldmonk

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:23:38 PM

I'm the same. I've just lost the taste of Christmass long ago, ehh  Cry
You will be fine. Maybe a lucky encounter will draw you a flash of inspiration and you will get your Christmas mood back lol.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 07:39:27 PM

The husband of a friend on mine had a heart attack and died this morning. That doesn't do a lot for the festive spirit.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: