Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:16:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone here that experience a long bear market besides this one?  (Read 663 times)
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:28:54 PM

The market is starting to pump again so this thread could be premature. Most likely a bull trap but you never know. I'd be surprised if anyone had any money to invest just before Christmas time

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:58:48 PM

The market is starting to pump again so this thread could be premature. Most likely a bull trap but you never know. I'd be surprised if anyone had any money to invest just before Christmas time

Let's get into mid February unscathed first. Then we might be able to stick our heads out. Until then it may well get shot off. This is just one pump. There've been an awful lot of them on the way down to pooville.
jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:10:21 AM

Did you know when the bear market ended?
No one knows when it will recover but Im sure and I believe that it will recover because I believe that this technology will succeed in the future Im going to take the risk of holding till the end.
jubilarian

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 03:37:10 AM

I think, no one can know exact when bearmarket ends, it's so too hard to know. We can only guess by watching the chart and market's history to have a prediction for our investment. Like you mentioned, we have seen many negative news, so in my opinion, this condition will still holding on long time. 

larrylegend33

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:12:49 AM

The main thing is on this topic should be the time. You know the market conditions can change in 1 hour, in positive and negative ways. For example in last 20 hours the market added 10 billions of dollar and all the coins turned green and make at least +%10. But this should stay longer, not 1 day not 2 days. I think that we stop the bull market when it starts. After couple of days everyone start to think that oh the bull market will stop soon and they start to sell their coins.. I believe that the hodlers have to hodl when the bulls comes..
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:10:47 PM

Did you know when the bear market ended?

You only know for sure when there's a new all-time-high, but then it's probably too late to get in!
I'm not expecting any more 100x price hikes from bottom to top, so neither incredible runs after the ATH is broken.

Personally, I was always a fun of catching a falling knife! Grin Only last time Nvidia's stock cut my fingers Roll Eyes
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:23:33 PM

Anyone here that experience a long bear market besides this one? Did you know when the bear market ended?

I wonder when will be the end to our bear market. I see so many negative news here lately

This is my first experience but I have this feel the price of cryptocurrencies will be up to expectations soon. So we gat to be patient I believed its an opportunity for new investors to come into the cryptosystem. According to my research it happened 2014 but the market bounce to normal so its should not different.
hildacitra

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:14:57 PM

I was surprised at the first time I got into crypto currency, I didn't believe seeing the value or price of bitcoin and altcoins. All are in high value, therefore I was interested to join this crypto currency, I did daily trading even though in small amount. However, After entering, the price movements were stagnant or very slow, then this year make me shocked because I feel like in proper time of entering crypto currency.

However, I try to believe in it because most of bitcoin history in any source show that bear market commonly happen or it is like the characteristic of crypto currency.

Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:20:25 PM

No one knows how long the bear market may last. Even experienced people can't predict that. According to the experience of previous years, this may take 2-3 years. And maybe in a couple of days we will be able to observe rapid growth. No one knows for sure.

Gabrielexas

Activity: 64
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 10:24:23 PM

Longest bear market I have experienced apart from this one was one time in Asia, when there was this 3 mile long market where they sold bear meat and skin  Grin

Looks like some people trying to do the same with Bitcoin, by killing it and selling it apart, but the problem is that it is not soft meat neither is very good as a garment, so this bear market will eventually come to an end.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:29:13 PM

2018 is the longest bear market in the history of BTC. and we don't know the end of this bear market.

very boring and regretful, I'm sure that now there are many popes who still hold their assets.
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:47:32 PM

I  haven't experienced this very long bearish market because I was not into this before the previous long bearish market happens, maybe this is a new record and something that we can correct in the future, bad ICO's are one of the culprits of this very long bearish market.

enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:32:10 AM

I bought Bitcoin first in 2015 when the price about $300, in this year the price already dumped hard. We can see it from the historycal price of Bitcoin since 2010, the price of Bitcoin already many times dumped hard to 90% and after that the price going up to the new level high. According to historycal price of BTC in 2014-2015 , in this year the price of Bitcoin will move stagnan and in the end of year will going up to the top again and in next year will going to the new level high.

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:46:09 AM

This is the first time I experience the long bear market, in  the old day the bear market was not that long, but there are times the price stagnant for a very long time, and this time the bear market going to continue for a longer time, I already saw some good trigger that appear like bakkt but the price is not moving too much and it even slide down further
kamudd

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:45:03 PM

It has become commonplace that in a state of long decline the news keeps popping up because of despair. Nobody knows how long this will continue, but I'm sure we all want the market to increase soon.

tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:05:14 PM

All of falls have not been the same and will not be until Bitcoin is not like other traditional assets. Market cap should increase more times and crypto market should move with one track. Maybe Bitcoin will come to an end if it continues and such a magnificent asset will be worthless. But if the market cap increases, we will see less volatility and therefore more useful analyzes.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:16:49 PM

This is the first time I experience the long bear market, in  the old day the bear market was not that long, but there are times the price stagnant for a very long time, and this time the bear market going to continue for a longer time, I already saw some good trigger that appear like bakkt but the price is not moving too much and it even slide down further
I think if this bearish market continues until the end of the year, this might be the very first time in the history of cryptocurrency that has long a bearish trend and a first time to all of us. I think we should just stop worrying too much since we are still in the first quarter of the year.

Besides, bakkt and ETF is not yet on the done, we shouldn't pressure ourselves too much.

maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:01:25 AM

Anyone here that experience a long bear market besides this one? Did you know when the bear market ended?

I wonder when will be the end to our bear market. I see so many negative news here lately

I don't think people know when the bear market ended even with the person who can make a good analysis or prediction because the market now hard to predict where it goes. Back in the middle of 2014 - beginning of 2015, and I was there but only search and play with faucet only Cheesy

In 2014, I saw the price is at $200-$300 which I don't think it could increase more than $1k in December 2016, and then it starts to increase more and more until I see the price finally reach $19666 at December 2017 and it was the highest price I knew. I believe that the history will repeat and we only need to wait for it's happening and be patient. And from 2014 to 2017, it was a long time for the bear market before the bull market happen although it's only for a moment.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:27:29 PM

2013 to 2016 is 3 years bear market i can say this is the longest bear market in the history now the present market condition is near to one year bear market
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:49:17 AM

This bear market is too long and many crypto loss to much value compared previous one. No body can predict when this bearish market ended, but it's will be ended soon or later because this is cyrcle of crypto  since tradeable, and next bull market can be bigger one than previous one.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: