Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:35:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Holding shitcoins will not make u rich  (Read 1870 times)
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:56:58 AM

Am still holding on to some coins that do not have much value with the hope and believe one day they will be worth something. Selling them now will not bring much profit so I will rather risk them becoming dead coins that sell. It a risk I have decided to take.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 11:29:18 AM

I think that now a very large number of stablecoins is being created. This will lead to the pumping of coins from the TOP 50, and their further sale at an inflated price.

What do stable coins have to do with pumping coins in the top 50? I don't see the corolation.

Yes, I don't see any correlation either. Stablecoins are not yet created before when there were coins in the top 50 already. So this has really no issues or link to prove it has something to do with the pumping or dumping of coins. 
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 12:09:15 PM

Most bounty hunters hold tokens / coins up to tens of types and even hundreds and they are still collections until now because there is no selling value, hoping that if the bitcoin rises it will attract the token to a high price so that it can close their monthly work so far
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 12:18:45 PM

In my opinion, there is a new coin because it's better than previous coins it's even better than bitcoin. Innovation and technology are what new cryptocurrency has, it's more convenient to its users and has also low fees and some have their own ways to make its holders profitable. There is shitcoins where teams of it just want easy money and skip but I know newly created crypto will stay for longer .
acholagi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 12:28:06 PM

I myself have been very sorry because I did such a careless thing where I actually held tokens or coins which did not give me much benefit. so you really have to be more careful in choosing
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 12:41:21 PM

Am still holding on to some coins that do not have much value with the hope and believe one day they will be worth something. Selling them now will not bring much profit so I will rather risk them becoming dead coins that sell. It a risk I have decided to take.
Same here. I still own some Namecoins for instance. Even most of the shitcoins on your old snapshot rose a lot during the last bull market. Of course some coins get delisted an die for real, but people that own any coins should know the risks anyway.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 12:49:27 PM

Most bounty hunters hold tokens / coins up to tens of types and even hundreds and they are still collections until now because there is no selling value, hoping that if the bitcoin rises it will attract the token to a high price so that it can close their monthly work so far
Some still hoping that someday the coins will have some value to sell having no choice but to keep the tokens and wait for some
luck to come and bring them some good benefits for the job that they've done,
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 02:27:15 PM

Dont hold shit coins , sell them at once we you get them as long as it has price cause the price will go down slowly as the day pass. Just like me i hold shit coins fobr almost a year and now they are worthless.
actually there are thousands of altcoins in this market are useless and very few of them are really success in the future. however, if we can hold as much as altcoins we can in the future and just need 1 altcoin special, we really can turn the entire asset become richer in just a short time.

kevinex

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 02:33:40 PM

actually there are thousands of altcoins in this market are useless and very few of them are really success in the future. however, if we can hold as much as altcoins we can in the future and just need 1 altcoin special, we really can turn the entire asset become richer in just a short time.
only one coin? what coins? many altcoins on the market that help market growth become increasingly crowded. if you only focus on one asset that you think can bring you big benefits, the probability of that happening is 50%. try to share with other altcoins, even though many don't have value, but at least those on the market are those who are traded by their own community.
Jonking

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 05:49:45 PM

probably, but some shitcoins will give you money as well.. just keep an eye to them when they pump, then exit on that coins  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: