Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:00:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PHL] Placeholders – x16r PoW/No Premine/Decentralized AWS/Google Cloud  (Read 7678 times)
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:35:00 PM

Interesting concept... Will dedicate a few miners and keep an eye on development updates.

Their competitors are hard to beat, Amazon and Google. First, they need to work on popularity. That is already a big task for them. Else, they will just work on how to increase its value in exchanges.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
placeholders (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:41:01 PM

Amazon and Google don't need to be 'beaten', we can all happily co-exist. We are creating an decentralized alternative for those who would prefer that over the other offerings. If we are able to command even a tiny fraction of the current AWS/Google Cloud market share, Placeholders will be experiencing wild success.
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:55:30 PM

Amazon and Google don't need to be 'beaten', we can all happily co-exist. We are creating an decentralized alternative for those who would prefer that over the other offerings. If we are able to command even a tiny fraction of the current AWS/Google Cloud market share, Placeholders will be experiencing wild success.

I think, it may even have some kind of relationship and help each other. in any case, competition is always good
infernal1981

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 07:18:07 PM

Great review on youtube in Russian! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GIqOvLKk6o Пoлный oбзop.
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:30:45 PM

In the case of setting up my own pool, in relation to the fees for the use of this pool, should any project requirements be met, or will the fee be set by the pool owner?
Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 07:40:19 PM

In the case of setting up my own pool, in relation to the fees for the use of this pool, should any project requirements be met, or will the fee be set by the pool owner?

Generally the pool operator sets their own fees. I am confused about your question?

pool4blocks

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:11:55 PM

Pool4blocks

Placeholder Pool!

http://www.pool4blocks.com

Direct link to coin: http://www.pool4blocks.com/Home/Miner?PoolID=PHL

Low fee: 0,5%

Code:
-a x16r -o stratum+tcp://pool4blocks.com:3344 -u WalletAddress -p PHL
New Launched Coins

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:03:31 PM

Amazing work guys. Coin is already worth 100 sat each at Crex and buy orders are about 1 BTC!!  Grin
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:00:12 PM

coin has been around for more than a month already, why posting it here only now?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
borodaus

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:13:29 PM

tell me how to start mining a coin using a wallet?
placeholders (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:27:56 AM

Lucas,

We only posted it here now as we were waiting for our fork to X16r to be complete, and to be sure there were no serious issues. We already have a very active community and did not want to post here until we had something new to bring to the table that warranted an announcement. That being said, we're glad to have you!
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:06:33 PM

Lucas,

We only posted it here now as we were waiting for our fork to X16r to be complete, and to be sure there were no serious issues. We already have a very active community and did not want to post here until we had something new to bring to the table that warranted an announcement. That being said, we're glad to have you!

ok, thanks for clarifying, I'm checking the project
do you have a mining calculator?

not worth to cloud mine it now that it's listed on c-cex, right?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 09:42:00 PM

Lucas,

its not lsited on c-cex? Its on Crex24. Idk about cloud mining but if you have some GPU's then its definitely worth it

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:54:06 AM

Lucas,

its not lsited on c-cex? Its on Crex24. Idk about cloud mining but if you have some GPU's then its definitely worth it
It's listed already? Was waiting for WP and team info before getting on board, but looks like the project really is moving faster than anticipated. Any idea where to get a hold of some reading materials about the project and team info?
CryptoFP

Activity: 11
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 03:27:03 PM

Nice move to x16r, I got my GPUs on this one. Looking pretty good keep us updated!
Fekalius

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:28:52 PM

So you don't have No Premine, No ICO, No Dev-fee per block, All coins were fairly mined.Hym so where 2580554 coins came from , don't tell me that from mining when it's only 5 coins reward and 36k blocks !
paul3

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:16:42 PM

So you don't have No Premine, No ICO, No Dev-fee per block, All coins were fairly mined.Hym so where 2580554 coins came from , don't tell me that from mining when it's only 5 coins reward and 36k blocks !

With the X16R fork chain started at block #1 again.

The original chain (sha256 algo) was started around april 2018 (10min blocktime, 50PHL per block). At blockchain height of around #42000 the dev implemented DWG to have a smoother diff retarget. The chain had massive diff spikes caused by Nicehash / ASIC miners. With the implementation of DWG blocktime got reduced to 1min and payout per block to 5 PHL. This was running for sometime until the blockchain reached block #67000. Than the X16R fork happend and it was restarted at blockheight #1.

Benutzer2

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:47:50 PM

Im definitely watching this coin. Team is on top of their shit.
ECG Blue

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:13:39 PM

Lucas,

Does that mean this is still a fair launch? - Some would argue it's a stealth launch where only insiders could mine at low difficulty.

Doing my research now, and wondering if you have a side-by-side comparison of features/benefits against the likes of Deep Brain Chain, Golem, Sonm, Neuroneum etc?
burster51

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:54:55 PM

new mining pool champmine.de
-a x16r -o stratum+tcp://champmine.de:3636 -u wallet_address -p c=PHL,workername
introductory offer 0% mining fee until end of March 2019
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: