Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:10:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The bull is here  (Read 58422 times)
arun9900

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:50:34 AM

This is the most important thought individuals bring with them selves whereas investment in cryptos.I agree that cryptos are volatility and therefore, might provide higher returns in shorter span in contrast to alternative investment assests.but it's a simple associate degree a quick thanks to lose cash additionally.Market is thus volatility that taking a correct action everytime is not straightforward.So trade with wisdom.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:06:15 AM

Bulls came I believe!! I think that by the end of this year we will see a bullish market. Cryptocurrency began to rise in price after bitcoin.
I think this is all temporary growth. we were falling for a very long time and there was no correction. Now It has come and it will not be for a long time. we have not seen the bottom yet
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:07:33 AM

As per the time, we all have been noticing one thing and that is the market has constantly changed. So according to this hype, we can not consider the bull run is coming.
innocentone
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:27:08 PM

Today bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, eos, has gone up over by 12% gain on coinmarketcap over 9billion dollar has been trown into the market in less than 6hours.. is this the pump?? Are we looking at a bull run??
This is too soon to celebrate but a 12% gain is a 12% gain and it right now, i believe that everything that went up is a good news. But let's see more before this year ends, I am rooting that the eth will be 250$ up and more and this will be a great start of the year.

restumaulana

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:28:27 PM

A strong and long bull run cannot be proven, but it will be good to start 2019 with a positive move towards the turn of the new year. I am sure the market will recover soon

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:49:29 PM

The bull needed at this point is much more than 12% increase or anything like it, we actually need a total reversal that should take us back at least to 200 billion market capitalization, then we can begin to talk about bull market, run etc!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
take_off

Activity: 396

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:53:35 PM

It seems that the bulls are now getting a little stronger and want to seize this market again. I watched the behavior of the top Altcoins during the last days - and as far as I can understand - some very large whale has entered the market in the last three days.

Large investors and large corporations have entered the cryptocurrency market several months ago. But since then only big dumps. The price rally for a few days is a good sign, I see it showing the strength and future of this market
dodocum

Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 08:00:57 PM

The bull needed at this point is much more than 12% increase or anything like it, we actually need a total reversal that should take us back at least to 200 billion market capitalization, then we can begin to talk about bull market, run etc!

I absolutely agree with you. Too early to talk to the bull. The current increase is not stable, we can say that a small action.
Mikell556

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:58:26 PM

Today bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, eos, has gone up over by 12% gain on coinmarketcap over 9billion dollar has been trown into the market in less than 6hours.. is this the pump?? Are we looking at a bull run??

Perhaps the crypto market decided to give us a good gift for Christmas and New Year. Do you believe it? I would very much like it to be that way.
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:21:51 PM

This is a great opportunity to continue to move on the crypto market. The increase in the price of coins in the crypto market as you mentioned is the beginning of the market recovery, so I say this situation is an opportunity for us to invest in making a profit.

Agutin

Merit: 16

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:27:04 PM

I read an article that went large transfers tetera, and perhaps Bitcoin already naschupal bottom
blokklanc

Activity: 226
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:05:44 PM

We are still remain in bear market and we would need many days like this in a row to be able to say that bulls are arrived.
Unfortunately, we are still not there but it is always nice to see when the market  is green all over.

▄ ◤ HyFi ◥ ▄
▐░ DeFi & CeDeFi Marketplaces ░▌ (https://hyfi-corp.com)
Gryphet

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:18:27 PM

Perhaps the crypto market decided to give us a good gift for Christmas and New Year. Do you believe it? I would very much like it to be that way.
I doubt the market wants to give us a gift.)
the market is very hard and do not need to look at it through rose-colored glasses, yesterday of course he was in growth, but today we again began to fall(

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 10:27:15 PM

This is definitely good news,  we have been waiting for this moment for a long time.  I am sure those who have coins in their possession will be smiling because there is hope that things will get better.

baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:34:53 PM

I doubt that the bull market has come. Most likely this growth rate of cryptocurrency will not last long. This is not the bottom yet.
Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 10:57:31 PM

We can't assume yet but let's see what's going to happen in some days time if it really gonna be bull, to be sincere the change in the last three days are really impressive let hope for the best.

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:59:40 PM

It's not safe to be sure that it's a start of another bull-market. Some traders think that it's a dead-cat bounce, the prices will drop after a while. That's why it's difficult to position your self. It's best to look at the market if you are trading.
mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 11:50:41 PM

I don't think so, in the next few days, the price will go down.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:54:47 PM

Well, the market is able to sustain that level as of this writing but still, its too early to say its a bull run. Maybe its just a normal pump and dump with cryptocurrency and later on expect the price to go dump again.

This is definitely good news,  we have been waiting for this moment for a long time.  I am sure those who have coins in their possession will be smiling because there is hope that things will get better.
There is really hope in this market, we should not give up trusting cryptocurrency. This may not be the strongest bull we’ve ever wanted, but this can be a good start for a great pump next year.
pemantaubtt
Copper Member

Activity: 316
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 12:16:44 AM

this is a bull trap, I am very sure there will be no bull run this year, the bull run will occur in the next year and today the bitcoin has not risen again I think this is currently selling because bitcoin and altcoin will probably start falling again tomorrow, be careful not to be trapped again by the whales.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: