Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:23:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The bull is here  (Read 58430 times)
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:31:37 AM

Today bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, eos, has gone up over by 12% gain on coinmarketcap over 9billion dollar has been trown into the market in less than 6hours.. is this the pump?? Are we looking at a bull run??
I hope this would not be a bulltrap. We all know that many investors here are loosing money after a year round correction. And hopefully this year may closed with an uptrend momentum
dawai asmara

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:58:53 AM

It's hard telling if it's the bulls that have returned from their long journey but if the market keeps seeing some profits daily, without any sudden crash it will be nice.
crypto still has high hopes to increase, so I'm sure if the bullish market will repeat itself. and correction in the market is something that is very necessary to maintain the stability of the crypto market so I am sure there will be a time when the market will strengthen again. I'm sure the bull is here.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:08:58 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2018, 01:11:10 PM by Juggy777

still far from the expectation that a bull run will occur.
the bull run market was not seen in just a few days, for me personally it was just a pump and a dump like usual.
even if a bull run occurs I think it will happen at the beginning of the new year.

I'll agree it's to early to label it as a bull run as we need it to sustain itself for few days before we can say a bull run has arrived. It's pertinent to note last year bitcoins prices were 20k during this time of the year, and what we're seeing now is some good upwards moments but it's too soon to see those levels. I believe if it can sustain itself we shall see more investments pouring into it, which shall give it further boost to climb up the charts.
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:12:51 AM

I don't think that can consider as a bull run, yes we see some increase on most of the top coins but we should see continuous increase to determine that as a bull run. However, that might be a good sign that the market can still recover in this massive dump on prices.

princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:13:40 AM

The market has shown some good signs of resistance against the downward movement for the past three days. Can we yet call it a bull market? Perhaps maintaining this gradual increment on the market for about a week to two will give the assurance of a bull market. Let's continue to hold patiently our valuable coins and not to sell them off. The market needs more awareness creation this time to draw more investors to it.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
diorthotis

Activity: 330
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 03:16:02 AM

Today bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, eos, has gone up over by 12% gain on coinmarketcap over 9billion dollar has been trown into the market in less than 6hours.. is this the pump?? Are we looking at a bull run??

The market cap actually does not equate exactly to how much money has gone in or out. Rather, it is simply the theoretical liqiudation value.

Cuurently Litedoge on cryptopia looks promising. I have estimated there are around 14 billion litedoge circulating.
raitsuk

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:17:54 AM

I really hope so that the bull really happen now, as what i see the market already starting to turn green.
Let's all make an investment too, to make the market even better than it was several months back.

1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:18:19 AM

Too early to say that but of course we all hope that this is the sign but dont expect too much because it might depress you soon if the bull run didnt happen.

Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:24:47 AM

Bitcoin brought a surprise again with such a sudden increase. As far as I know, the other day a statement was issued by the developers of the BAKKT platform, in which they spoke about the directions of their activities. I think it has encouraged traders and investors. No wonder, Tommy Lee fascinated everyone by saying that Bitcoin will grow to $ 15,000 by the end of December. Apparently he knows something.

ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:27:54 AM

No, the bull run is not here and people need to stop predicting the bull market is here when the price goes up for a few hours, are people that desperate to see another bull market that just a few hours of sustained growth can be enough to convince them that the bear market that has lasted for almost a year is going to disappear after just a few hours of growth.
People must stop to predicting when is the start of bull market, price goes up just for one days, a market bounce that results in a sea of green with the majority of cryptocurrencies gaining double figures on the day, if market price continues goes up for another two week, maybe it's a signal for market really bounced back, whether this is the start of a longer term trend remains to be seen but at least currently small bounce is good news for the rest.
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:37:19 AM

I’m still hoping for a bull run before this year ends. I hope it happens. But we can’t predict the movement of the market, so we still don’t have enough proof if a bull run will happen. I see increase in price, at the same time, I also see price drop.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:42:09 AM

the large green market in recent days. either this is a bull or pump only sure thing to watch out for. many hope this recovery at once bull run in which many people have been waiting for this for a long time. However, remain alert also needed because this condition can trap even when many have already entered and then fell again.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:12:23 AM

We don’t really know about that yet, just that over 9 billion dollars was invested in the market doesn’t mean that there will be a Bull anytime cause same amount or above that can still leave the market in few hours. But I hope you’re right, the market just went up a bit, Bitcoin is currently at the price of $3,568.., ETH and BCH also went up, while Stellar is a 4.3% increase and that’s not what I expected from it.
wolfafladina

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:56:57 AM

It is still very early to talk about it, because the growth of the market literally stopped there, so we just have to wait!
Actually it is the signs of the bull market. In the start the market will start to rise a little by little and then boosted jumps will start in the market and so the bull market will enter which will give a high value to all of the coins on all of the exchanges.
warcarft3

Activity: 415

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:07:01 AM

Yes, I think this is a small bull market. The cryptocurrency market needs a strong rebound, but I don't think this growth will exceed the 2017 cryptocurrency, but it makes us very happy now. The green market is good for the mindset of cryptocurrency investors.

killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 07:14:21 AM

How can you say bulls are here just because price recovered a bit whithin lst 1-2 days, when we were bearish for almost an entire year? Lol

Bulls need to be visible on the market for a much longer time to change the trend, otherwise we're still bearish.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:20:42 AM

I hope it is, but to keep in mind we need to be careful about the condition.
Hopefully the condition will keep on getting better and better over the time and the bull really are begin.
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 07:23:00 AM

I see this is the hope for the recovery of the crypto market, the hope of increasing trust in the cryptocurency and the prices that will soon rise and recover
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:40:21 AM

No, this is not the beginning of a new bullrun, but simply a course correction. Cryptocurrencies can not constantly grow or constantly fall, what we see now is a correction of the rate, I think that the resistance level is high enough and Bitcoin will not be able to break the mark of $4k.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:46:39 AM

Bulls came I believe!! I think that by the end of this year we will see a bullish market. Cryptocurrency began to rise in price after bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: