Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:35:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Adoption first or Bull run first??  (Read 468 times)
yesyes18 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:11:04 PM

Guys, one thing i have realized is that we won't have any adoption until a bull run has started again and people are seeing the money making qualities once more. The old generation mostly thrive on taking long term investments but this current generation like things that bring quick money.

Imagine, current generation don't take jobs that pay small amounts even though the person may not have a job already... everyone is waiting for an opportunity to make huge amount in a little period of time. (i stand to be corrected:))

This brings the issue to the cryptosphere. I think we won't have any mass crypto adoption until another moneymaking market comes again. Honestly, I've tried talking to many people about crypto but they all think they were to come and make money out of it, but since it isn't so they left.

So in my opinion, i think we need a good market for adoption rather than adoption for a good market. (this is my personal opinion tho)

so do you also think same or you think there's another way around this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hardhardy

Activity: 59
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:19:53 PM

Adoption requires stable prices, not necessarily high prices.
But with high volumes, high prices are also more stable.
It's a chicken-egg combination
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 11:23:18 PM

I think bitcoin and crypto currency has adoption already
What is left is total acceptance of the adoption and passing sec blah blah

A steady price and growth is important for adoption
And the bull run and bearish run brings trust issues to place
Which is the best ??
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:50:43 AM

Adoption requires stable prices, not necessarily high prices.
But with high volumes, high prices are also more stable.
It's a chicken-egg combination
Lol....this thing is a very confusing dilemma. The cryptospace has been experiencing a lot of late and the adoption problems have been an issue as well. Nevertheless i side with you buddy, it isn't all about a high price but it's about a stable price amidst a healthy environment. Without these, people wouldn't have the courage and zeal to enter this ecosystem.
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:53:06 AM

I very much hope that the market can be improved, such as the supervision of ICO projects, or add some methods to protect the interests of hunters.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:06:06 AM

I prefer adoption first before bull run.
Once there is an increased adoption rate of cryptocurrency , bull run will happen naturally triggered by demand.
Adoption rate is the most important thing and I think that's what we should be calling for.
chakhigh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:20:38 AM

I feel in order to have a good adoption, there has to be a good usage of crypto and blockchain in general. I mean, we have to see an effective ecosystem that answers the major problems with crypto: High Volatility, Vulnerability, ..and good possible conversion from crypto to fiat..

So, I'm with the adoption first. I think, with a project like Gigzi, crypto adoption will be way bigger. Gigzi aiming to back crypto assets with precious metals price, so it is more stable. Moreover, using iritech biometric security is more effective for securing our crypto wallet..

We'll see more adoptions with quality projects, like the Gigzi one.

xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:29:02 AM

Guys, one thing i have realized is that we won't have any adoption until a bull run has started again and people are seeing the money making qualities once more. The old generation mostly thrive on taking long term investments but this current generation like things that bring quick money.

Imagine, current generation don't take jobs that pay small amounts even though the person may not have a job already... everyone is waiting for an opportunity to make huge amount in a little period of time. (i stand to be corrected:))

This brings the issue to the cryptosphere. I think we won't have any mass crypto adoption until another moneymaking market comes again. Honestly, I've tried talking to many people about crypto but they all think they were to come and make money out of it, but since it isn't so they left.

So in my opinion, i think we need a good market for adoption rather than adoption for a good market. (this is my personal opinion tho)

so do you also think same or you think there's another way around this?

I understand your point. If I am a new investor, I would also want a good market before I decide to enter here. But since I am not that new here anymore, I believe adoption is just necessary in a long-term view.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:40:23 AM

these two are not mutually exclusive. which means you can't have bull run without adoption and you can't have adoption without a bull run. it all comes down to the utilities that the coin provides and whether that adoption is real or just fake one by speculators who want to gain some money by temporarily entering that coin.

for example when bitcoin is adoption by more merchants around the world the price rises and as the price rises more people adopt bitcoin and more merchants start accepting it as payment and then price rises.... and it repeats like a connected ring and moves forward.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Ociwiw

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:48:24 AM

I think this is a very protracted dispute in which there will not be any one truth, we need time to see everything ourselves!
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:51:40 AM

I think for the growth of the wound requires a large infusion of money. It can not provide ordinary people, vkmdyvaya 100-1000 $. We need investors with big money, which will invest 1,000,000 and more. Then the market will grow.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:13:54 AM

I think adoption and bull run come together in form of waves and this form the market cycle. The next set of adoption then bull run will always be a bigger wave. The cycle just keeps repeating.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:16:50 AM

I think that's the purpose of crypto, mass adoption to replace fiat currency and also the payment system, I'm sure everyone also expects this. But we must see the current situation which is very unfriendly, therefore mass adoption will not be achieved in the near future and there are still many obstacles that must be overcome.

Likes or dislikes mass adoption will definitely happen and we have to enjoy the process, I think bull run has been expected by many people and it seems that the next bull run will trigger crypto to become more popular and make people become cryptos hype, maybe it will also create a revolution in various fields to immediately adopt crypto and blockchain massively.
anjho.ace

Activity: 371

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:17:15 AM

For me the best thing that i am doing is to adopt first before the bullrun!
While many of the people in the community who are looking in the market with no strategy and knowledge!
waiting for the bull run first before the adoption which will lessen their profit of more than 50 percent.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:19:51 AM

Only smart and brave people will do the adoption before the bull run.
But that is the best way to get into an investment! that is the smartest way to earn huge.
We can't blame those people who don't want to adopt before the bull run as many runs are bull traps.
Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:23:04 AM

The way people like to make money has not changed, but the market has changed dramatically. Last year, the ICO market became popular and ushered in a bull market, but this year the ICO market is full of fraudsters.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:58:09 AM

Only smart and brave people will do the adoption before the bull run.
But that is the best way to get into an investment! that is the smartest way to earn huge.
We can't blame those people who don't want to adopt before the bull run as many runs are bull traps.

Exactly, those who were brave and trusted crypto deserved the profit last year. A lot of them made huge profits and their life style has changed as well, one of my friend who was holding BTC before few years made bulk profit as he never expected this and he has Invested some money in business and living happily. Patience is a key role which turned his entire life.

Am I spamming? Report me!
babyxxbaby

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:04:15 AM

I believe that we will not be able to change the market. The situation on the market is very bad and only people who have a huge amount of BTC and other cryptocurrencies on their wallet can change this. We'll have to watch it and just wait for the rise.
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:08:01 AM

I don't think there is a cause-effect relationship between bull market and crypto adoption. The adoption is a long term, never ending process that carries on regardless of prices.
Deagle21

Activity: 333

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:36:18 AM

Adoption is happening right now and it does not depend on prices. then how fast technological advances are developing - only this affects the popularity of the blockchain and cryptocurrencies. price it is just a manipulation
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: