Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 02:10:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Adoption first or Bull run first??  (Read 468 times)
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:40:40 AM

Adoption requires stable prices, not necessarily high prices.
But with high volumes, high prices are also more stable.
It's a chicken-egg combination
Lol....this thing is a very confusing dilemma. The cryptospace has been experiencing a lot of late and the adoption problems have been an issue as well. Nevertheless i side with you buddy, it isn't all about a high price but it's about a stable price amidst a healthy environment. Without these, people wouldn't have the courage and zeal to enter this ecosystem.
Adoption doesn't need any stable value but it needs utility usage. They wanna use it because it can give advantage for them. they are using it for their benefit and the value doesn't have any important role on this case.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:44:35 AM

So you really want what happened to just repeat again, then again and again? one of the main reason markets crashed before was because the majority was in it for the quick money and when things started to move down the majority was panic selling and only a few holding, the adoption has nothing to do with the bull-run because once the bull-run stops the people that joined just for the money will jump from the ship again and this current situation will just repeat itself.
takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 11:47:46 AM

so that people want to adopt Crypto, the market must be good first.

IMO. no problem without the most important bull run the market must be stable, that's the beginning for crypto adoption to be real. this is the problem from the start, people are only looking for quick profits. without thinking about why crypto was made. we take the example of bitcoin, are people here using btc for payment, and others? it doesn't seem to exist, because crypto is only used as an investment tool without clear objectives.
Nekoma2018
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 11:57:44 AM

Guys, one thing i have realized is that we won't have any adoption until a bull run has started again and people are seeing the money making qualities once more. The old generation mostly thrive on taking long term investments but this current generation like things that bring quick money.

Imagine, current generation don't take jobs that pay small amounts even though the person may not have a job already... everyone is waiting for an opportunity to make huge amount in a little period of time. (i stand to be corrected:))

This brings the issue to the cryptosphere. I think we won't have any mass crypto adoption until another moneymaking market comes again. Honestly, I've tried talking to many people about crypto but they all think they were to come and make money out of it, but since it isn't so they left.

So in my opinion, i think we need a good market for adoption rather than adoption for a good market. (this is my personal opinion tho)

so do you also think same or you think there's another way around this?

I'm in support of this opinion of yours... most people are comfortable with how they make their transactions now.. and are also comfortable with whatever they call money.. this is the reason most icos with a working product are still way undervalued.. thats because there is no point in trying to follow up their invention if it won't give quick cash... and if its not liquidated enough
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:08:07 PM

A good market is always needed, not just for adoption, so the right option is to buy more coins now and wait until the market starts to grow!
Reid

Activity: 2912
Merit: 642

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:16:41 PM

But how can you say that adoption is taking place? Rather than being traded wildly?

Who can stop it? Most of the supporters wants listing first before they even see the fruits of the project itself. That is the sad part of the crypto world now unlike before.

It is all about the money. Not the features of the project which becomes only fruitful in years.
TusharMali99

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:30:20 PM

Guys, one thing i have realized is that we won't have any adoption until a bull run has started again and people are seeing the money making qualities once more. The old generation mostly thrive on taking long term investments but this current generation like things that bring quick money.

Bull run will not increase adoption. Stable prices and steady growth and good technology having real life applications will increase blockchain and crypto adoption.
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:39:50 PM

adoption must be the first new there will be a bull run. a bull run will never happen if there is no adoption that is really done by people. adoption is very important because only with this crypto will grow

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:50:36 PM

Adoption is the most important thing for me. Without it, a bull run will bring nothing but a new bubble. I believe that only adoption brings us all a long-term profit. We should give up the thought of getting quick rich and thinking more long term.
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:57:31 PM

I think we will need to reach another wave of hype first, because there would not be any mass adoption if the prices are going to be so low. I hope it would happen at the same time and will accumulate to a huge pump.

caffu chino

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:06:16 PM

New investors think, there must be a bull run for adoption. but unlike old investors, they think there must be adoption to make the market grow.

I saw all the answers correctly, only we were too afraid to go to the market to buy. no matter the adoption or bull run that must be first. because in the end the market will definitely grow.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:11:03 PM

adoption must be the first new there will be a bull run. a bull run will never happen if there is no adoption that is really done by people. adoption is very important because only with this crypto will grow
That's right,  we aren't particularly on the look for its future but we only focus on the price.  Crypto value will be affected once we fully adopt on this new technology. Strong adoption will help for its continuous development and to sustains it's growing trend.
-Newera-

Activity: 196
Merit: 49

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:16:06 PM

Imagine, current generation don't take jobs that pay small amounts even though the person may not have a job already... everyone is waiting for an opportunity to make huge amount in a little period of time. (i stand to be corrected:))

This brings the issue to the cryptosphere. I think we won't have any mass crypto adoption until another moneymaking market comes again. Honestly, I've tried talking to many people about crypto but they all think they were to come and make money out of it, but since it isn't so they left.

So in my opinion, i think we need a good market for adoption rather than adoption for a good market. (this is my personal opinion tho)

I see it as you do. These two things are also directly related to me. We need a good and thriving market for society to be interested in and allow crypto adoption. The other way, the market needs the crypto adpotion so that it can continue to flur. One goes into the other fluently.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:20:46 PM

Isn't it that mass adoption is about cryptocurrency being used by many people as utility or accepted as an alternative to fiat regardless of the price? 
raden1922

Activity: 294

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:29:44 PM

If I may opinion, I want to adopt it first, then after that comes Bull run. Without real adoption, I think it will not be too productive for growth. And it will be more in if both are related. For now it will be better and more beautiful, if the Bull run comes soon !! Thanks.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:55:28 PM

If you are looking at a altcoins perspective then I feel that the adoption is gonna be the thing that has to happen first and then the value of that altcoin will raise accordingly.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
ChangeNOW

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

ChangeNOW. Non-custodial and limitless exchange.

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 04:48:02 PM

Last bull run happened when the adoption level was lower than now, so it's pretty much safe to say that you don't really need adoption for there to be a bull run. It's necessary and welcome, of course, but not at all mandatory.

▒ NOW token ▒ by ChangeNOW ▒ Get the WIN! ▒
ChangeNOW - an instant Non-custodial Exchange Service  (( changenow.io ))
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:15:29 PM

I am sure that in order for the bull run to start, adoption has to occur. for that moment we need to improve technology.

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:40:34 PM

Adoption does not have much to do with bull run. It can come first and it can come after, depending on the nature of project.
If a project has got good concept, active and astute team as well as good product, there will be speedy mass adoption. Which can then bring about bull run.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:50:13 PM

Adoption is happening right now and it does not depend on prices. then how fast technological advances are developing - only this affects the popularity of the blockchain and cryptocurrencies. price it is just a manipulation

Maybe you are right but its more on the Capitulation first before  the possible upwards trend on the market...expert say we should expect the bottom first before anything going up again. yet who knows when the bottom they would expect. with the market Volatility and unpredictability of the market everyone is at hung,
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: