Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:12:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which wallet to use?  (Read 20756 times)
Nwagodno

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:19:24 AM

To choose a wallet to use you have to check out the security features of that wallet. That's the basic thing. Also, try to find out what goes for others if you are a newbie. I use MEW for ethereum based tokens and also Imtoken. These two are good.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kleshovab7

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:17:39 AM

Whether a pocketbook representing a motile use buoy apply imtoken or buoy furthermore apply a billford from the GULL site, I would fairly create a pocketbook from GULL as it is safer as it just requires to cover or bar the individual crucial store document
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 02:11:46 PM

Which perks and features should one look for in a wallet?

Thanks in advance

There are many wallets in cryptocurrency, usually it will start from the wallet released by the dev of the coin.
If you talk about Ethereum, i confirm that the most simple wallet is myetherwallet.
But you should look for wallet that have a very good security features. Even top exchange like binance, the wallet has been hacked.

Dellosoft
Copper Member

Activity: 206

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 02:30:40 PM

Best personal wallet to use for security purpose will be a good hardware wallet like Ledger Nano, but there are still other very good and secure software wallets like Trust wallet, Atomic wallet, blockchain wallet, imtoken, coinomi, VTHO THOR, WAVES wallet, ICONEX, TRON WALLET, LOBSTR to mention a few. Please be sure you keep your private key or mnemonic phrase very safe, do not store on social media or email. Write down somewhere safe or print.
briana samomingkir

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 02:37:31 PM

The most important Yan is not easy to crack and very safe. There are lots of wallets and that depends on the coins you have. Until now I prefer the ERC20 wallet because almost all of my coins are based on Ethereum. And it's safer if we keep coins in several wallets.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
[/center
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 02:40:21 PM

From the first I knew crypto and now I use MYETHERWALLET wallet more. Because wallet is very easy to use. Therefore I like to use this wallet until now. There may be other wallets like imtoken but I have never been interested.
Sang Prabu

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 03:01:11 PM

Of course this depends on the purpose and type of coins we have, if we want to hold for the long term (more than a year) of course the keep in the native wallet such as electrum, green address, MEW and so on are certainly safer, but I'm just keep in exchange wallet like Binance or Okex.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
mackstuart

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 03:13:56 PM

I prefer to use MEW for all my transactions and for storing my ERC-20 tokens. In my opinion, this is the best wallet for Ethereum tokens. All other coins are divided among the most popular exchanges to cover the loses in case of hacker attacks.
Myetherwallet is easy to use too, and only need to login on the website and can login everywhere. Just remember there are many phising link for myetherwallet, so be careful always check the site twice before you login to the site. For hardware wallet, i choose trezor.
I fully agree with the above written comments,myetherwallet is very easy to use and less reliable, of course, if you follow all the safety rules!

Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 04:08:57 PM

Too many wallets make me dizzy and prone to losing balance, since a year I installed coinbase for android and I keep all the coins that I have like bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and so on.

ofKJVb

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 04:50:01 AM

This conditional on on reason you exploitation the billfold on the other hand always aid almost the safety. Analysis where the wealth are held, try regional store and keep off on-line purses. Looking representing opensource writing billfold, it is many protected than the shut origin. Looking representing the acceptance and what local affirm almost the billford, never mastery immense caches in a modern notecase that you buoy 't belief.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 08:18:04 PM

I have a lot of good wallet recommendations, but right now I'm only using one wallet, Metamask. in any case, I think this metamask is the most perfect. but if talk about an android wallet, I will suggest Enjin wallet. the reason is simple because I can import wallet from metamask into the Enjin wallet. and this is the wallet that I currently install.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
Bludkiller

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:40:06 PM

i apply My Ethyl ether Notecase representing fundamental erc20, bitcoin.org representing btc pouch and Nuclear pocketbook representing additional fundamental similar Billows, EOS and additional.basicly, workaday i aloof apply GULL as most of each i get is program erc20.in motile i aloof apply ImToken it firm and simple i anticipate.
belingbanged

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:51:59 PM

The most major of wallets is security. You have a lot of digital assets if you choose the wallet, of course, very risky. ERC20 is a secure wallet and until now my assets are not lost. Hardware wallets are also very secure. As long as you can keep a good private key.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
Jushura

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:09:43 PM

of line just the safety needful to look and apply the billford and purse that I apply hither just myetherwallet and I get never practised whatever hardship with myetherwallet
Jenkins33

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:35:05 PM

It is best to use specialized mono wallets that were created for each cryptocurrency separately. They are the safest. On them you can save Seed phrase or private keys.
Multi wallets I do not trust.

unbotak

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 09:06:17 PM

It is best to use specialized mono wallets that were created for each cryptocurrency separately. They are the safest. On them you can save Seed phrase or private keys.
Multi wallets I do not trust.
true, such wallets are indeed safer especially if we use them carefully because even though the wallet is very safe but we use it carelessly it is still at risk so as an investor we also have an important role about security especially personal security.
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 09:12:15 PM

I prefer hardware wallets especially ledger nano because they are very secure comparatively. However, if you are looking for multi software wallets which can store many coins, try trustwallet, atomic wallet , imtoken, coinomi, blockchain wallet. I've been using these and they are good since I have control over my private keys and mnemonic phrase. Also, I use apps and not web wallets, apps are more secure.
nightl

Activity: 686
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 09:32:41 PM

It is better to use the wallet on your computer or phone, where you yourself store your seeds.
On the phone, it is better to choose applications from Google Play only those where there are more downloads - it means the wallet is in demand and really relevant
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 09:38:00 PM

I actually use Myetherwallet for the wallet that I use often. But now I want to use besides wallet mew. Because I want to try something different than what I usually use. My friend often uses the imtoken wallet, but I don't understand the wallet. I don't even know how to download or access the wallet, does anyone want to tell me? so that I can use the mew and imtoken wallet.
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:42:57 PM

Speaking about mobile wallets I use only Vite, but they have not launched swap from main net to exchange, so now it is just a wallet to store your coins, but there are some cool features like daily airdrop and dice games

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: